Tonight I kill myself

I lost everything. Tonight I will finally be free of the suffering that I and only I brought upon myself. This past year I have irretrievably disappointed my friends, and even worse--my family. I am a complete and utter failure, the most pathetic and dreadful of specimens. This world will soon have less of me and it will be all the better for it. Goodbye anons. This is for real

Attached: req_suicide.jpg (590x332, 157K)

Send me your REQ before the light at the end of the tunnel turns into a train faggot

REQ is guaranteed to retrace 1.20 in the next three years

You really shouldn't buddy. Life is what you make it, if your friends think you are shit, fuck them, be yourself and improve. You are the only one who can serve yourself, and you certainly should do that, not by quitting on life, but make things better for yourself. We are in this together user, don't forget that.

peice of shit

Attached: download (6).jpg (160x314, 4K)

>3 years

I guess thats not much time for an old decaying boomer. The days probably fly by for you since youre such a grandpa. But us young zoomers dont experience time that fast, so get fucked, boomboom

Attached: 11c.png (403x347, 103K)

Bullshit, although I do expect a REQ-related suicide within the next year

bye fren

thx for the mozzarella :)

Don't do it user. You might think that your family and friends will be better off without you, but in reality you break their hearts if you kys. Get some professional help asap. That takes more guts than you think.

farewell, fren

Attached: 1529607058836.jpg (653x490, 32K)

You can recover your losses fren. I genuinely care about you bro. Your answer is 0xBTC. You'll make it

>He dosent know that when he dies he's just reborn again in the exact same body and gets to relive his life over and over again for an eternity.

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

how much did you lose my man?

Pray to the Lord. He will help you

Based and redpilled. See you in 27 years OP

What location are you on so we can google about you on the news

Gonna start screencaping and sending these to the whole req team so they can see what their scam did to people. Fucking lazy incompetent baguette faggots

Lmao, it's going to go to 10 cents in a few days.

Attached: 1387233648003.jpg (680x680, 67K)

Are you white? If yes, i wanna let you know that as soon as you die, you wake up in a game show called "white race savior" and the host starts summing up your points. If you didnt do much to save the white race and fail, you are reborn as a starving african nigger. I would reconsider doing what you are thinking about doing

Don't do it, no amount of money is worth your life. Use this as an opportunity to start fresh, life is a journey don't let a bump in the path cause you to give up. I just want you to know that I care about you.
God bless

Die for that, seriously dude. Then you may have to borrow merely to pull yourself out of the difficulty and bet, again and again to become one-day enormously rich fagot.

This. Fucking Frenchs

Only one? Surely it's happened already