I told you idiots that LINK was not Teeka's pick

Keep believing you'll EVER make money on this scam token. It is becoming satisfying waking up and seeing this still under my alarm bells price of $0.59

>muh Palm Beach Confidential
>muh sherlock's assblasting
>muh $1.00 EOY

Attached: blacked.jpg (1200x900, 290K)

Oh and before that spammer comes in here, post a screenshot where I said BTC has a built-in oracle. Know your place, poorfag, and kys. LINK is still a scam, kek

The fake palm report is the last straw, sold at 4:05

@OP
Ur a faget
Silvery green aromatic herb

>he thinks tripcodes are cool

faggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Can't believe you fell for that shit

Kys

faggggggggggggggggg

It looked real dude. Who the fuck makes up pages of fake shit? Fuck I hate this board and the pjeet scammers

It's better than assblaster making up fake shit like $3 by May, right assfuck?

>Who the fuck makes up pages of fake shit?

Desperate bagholders with bags of $1.23 LINK

Attached: 3B44C5CA-4AD5-4B5C-9AC3-65696D8DD50E.jpg (900x506, 121K)

The mainnet is not out and they literally haven't even started marketing yet. Why the fuck would it be 59 cents? I'm surprised it's above 30 cents right now.

So why are we buying the tokens

>PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I NEED THE PRICE TO COME BACK DOWN I SOLD TOO SOON NOOOOOOO

>why are we buying them now while they're cheap instead of later whrn they're more expensive

Attached: Screenshot_20180907-124212_Gallery.jpg (1080x897, 180K)

In order to run nodes in order to become rich as fuck neets

Attached: 1525083953506.jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

You have the right name faggot

>muh fake american express black card
>muh shitty concern trolling
>muh sell LINK idiots
>muh LINK is a scam, i care about you, trying to help you.

Eat shit you fat nigger kike. Literally all in on LINK, well in the green, and I KNOW it kills you.

> implying that we really want or care about anything other than mainnet
The fags on here who care about what teeka has to say or even believed the draft are retarded, but they will be rich retards one day nevertheless.
And nice attempt at pretending you never claimed btc had a built in oracle, quite a few people remember it from your old threads.
Maybe you can't remember because you drank too much Dom "Peragnon" which you bought with "your" card.
It's nice to see that you enter these threads already upset about people calling you out on your shit though. I'd guess you're going to make half a dozen more before you call it quits because you're a slow learner. I hope that drano is within easy reach for you.

Only an actual spaz believed that shit

Teekas pick is not a thing anymore. BTC will save him long term, but his "picks" have just eroded his credibility.

So people pay willingly for junk, sad

Exactly. Well written, OP.

Yeah, like last night I paid 10 bucks for your mum. Still feel bad about it.

EXACTLY THIS.

ok. where do I put my 20 btc then?
need to move out of my parents home asap

Eth, XMR, or a couple weed stocks are far better plays right now. The point of trading is to make money, not rely on a stuttering recluse to deliver on a pipe dream. Invest in assets

>t.boomer

Thanks mr. UncleOldfag !N.1AF7OAVY

You really don't understand Ugandan culture, do you? You think it's all about de way because you saw a stupid fucking shitty video made by a 12 year old on YouTube. Ugandan people don't deserve your white trash so-called 'memes' meant to continue the harassment and oppression of Africans. Fuck you and your white supremacy. When Oprah is president, I honest to God hope she vows to make white people a minority in your own fucking country. Or wherever you dumb little 'edgy' cunts are living. Either your country will drown by higher fertility rate by minorities or you will be fucked in the ass by your own backwards redneck culture. Now you're going to reply about how mad I am. Surprising, I am. I am INSULTED by your racist 'memes'. You think Uganada is all about shitty action movies, big black cock, and poor black people right? WRONG. Uganda is really one of the most culturally diverse and enriched places on Earth. And you just made a grave mistake by poking fun at the wrong culture. You want to 'kno de way', come meet me outside bitch.