CHAINLINK SPECULATION THREAD

OK long story short, I suspect Fintech banks such as Wirex and Revolut will soon be running their API calls through the chainlink network. Plus smart contracts. Their entire business model and services scream API's and smart contracts.

Wirex is PSD2 integrated Fintech bank.
Payment processing on behalf of Visa (confirmed license through Contis Group ltd)

excerpt from wirex site
>You can top up the currency account in the following ways:

-using SWIFT (currently, this works only for GBP but it will be added for EUR soon)
-Faster Payments Service (works within the UK)

Now look at Faster payments documentation especially the logo in top left corner....

Accenture, we all know Accentures connection to LINK. >pic related is grab of last page of .pdf below.

fasterpayments.org.uk/sites/default/files/Faster Payments Access Programme Economics Report - Online Version.pdf

Check out participating banks.

fasterpayments.org.uk/sites/default/files/10448-FPS Access Brochure.pdf

Supplementary info on wirex/contis/fasterpayments

wirexapp.com/w-pay/
contis.com/753-2/
fasterpayments.org.uk/about-us

crowdfundinsider.com/2018/06/134402-contis-partners-with-visa-on-fast-track-fintech-program/

businesswire.com/news/home/20180604005589/en/Visa-Announces-Fast-Track-Access-Network-100m-Investment

finextra.com/pressarticle/73021/contis-to-provide-payment-cards-for-wirex-cryptocurrency-to-fiat-spending

Attached: fasterpayments accenture.jpg (446x227, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

revolut.com/ee/business/connect
revolut.com/ee/business
cns.omxgroup.com/cdsPublic/viewDisclosure.action?disclosureId=814128&
en.bitnovosti.com/2018/06/05/qiwi-payment-service-announced-partnership-with-revolut-fintech-startup/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How soon?

Attached: 1521668851464.png (337x265, 161K)

The services they offer for Business accounts cannot be done without blockchain/API's and Smart contracts.

>REVOLUT
>SAGE IS ONE OF THEIR SUPPORTED PLATFORMS FOR ACCOUNTING ETC.
we know the sage chainlink connections already.

revolut.com/ee/business/connect

revolut.com/ee/business

Attached: revolut business.jpg (1625x965, 114K)

delet

Attached: sage intacct connection.jpg (1385x967, 453K)

HOLY SHIT THIS IS MASSIVE .

Fintech banks with chainlink as the back bone will be insane volume for link network.

$1000 eoy is fudddd

Attached: 1535415732299.jpg (2626x2620, 817K)

thanks user.

>fasterpayments banks pic

Attached: fasterpayments.jpg (833x843, 110K)

seetheir services are available now or at least signing up businesses behind the scenes.

cns.omxgroup.com/cdsPublic/viewDisclosure.action?disclosureId=814128&

Bitstamp partnership with revolut!!! WTF?

en.bitnovosti.com/2018/06/05/qiwi-payment-service-announced-partnership-with-revolut-fintech-startup/

good stuff user, lots of FUDing these past few days but it wont shake these STEEL HANDS

pee pee poo poo

Attached: 1CE10520-65A9-4398-82AB-8C7CD4F9D6C1.png (500x622, 139K)

What logo in the top left corner?

Based

How many LINKs?

Attached: ATaleOfFrens.jpg (1080x1440, 333K)

Based pee pee poo poo poster.

Bamp.
Fintech banks and CRM are likely to take over for consumer and small/mid tier businesses. facilitated by blockchain and link

Attached: 1536731212054.jpg (781x767, 108K)

ALL I DO IS SWING AND GET MY STACK UP

How do you swing trade user?
I've tried a few times but always get fucked. I've only got a small stack of 3600 and I'm dying to make it to 10k.

what's your method?

>its green
>you feel euphoric
>sell

>its red
>you feel depressed
>buy

It's incredibly hard to read emotions like this so I just hodl.

based and redpilled

Another triumph. Link moons soon.

was really hard selling that top yesterday, because green goes up forever r-right?

Order book will be too thin to swing any sizeable amount at present. Wait until we break a dollar and bigger volumes