Discuss

Discuss

Attached: A70C69DED7E847F29B9ECDF1789DF4DE.jpg (750x1083, 439K)

>Chainlink stickers are valued at 100 million dollars
kek

F A T

The good news keeps rolling in. We are seriously unironically not even memeing going to $1000 by end of calendar year 2018

Attached: IMG_0529.jpg (232x162, 13K)

Do we have any anons in San Francisco?

Yes but I only have 1k link. I'll get stickers for people if they are willing to send me link for them

Can someone unironically get me a Chainlink sticker? I'd be eternally grateful

How many link a sticker?

How much??

250 link

250k USD (in three months) for a sticker? Lmao

The absolute state of linklets

Attached: 1537310329524.jpg (235x214, 9K)

Holy fuck no where near worth it

How brown your skin is danesh

Can I just PayPal you user?

>STICKERS $PRICELESS EOY

Uhh... Just buy link stickers on redbubble

They won't be officially licensed collectables, but cheap knock-offs

When the fuck is Sergey talking and when is the meet and greet?

I have free flights for me and my wife but I don't want to spend money to stay in a hotel (I'm still accumulating).

When should I go for the best probability to meet Sergey and here him talk?

Yes. I would if I could

I met him, I’m the infamous baldy Manlet who helped crash the price after SXSW. If you are heavily invested in chainlink I suggest you do the same so you can see what an incoherent autist he is and you will realize why the white paper makes no sense - because sergey speaks about blockchain like a schizo homeless person.

Prove it with a new selfie manlet

never hes a scammer

This faggot. If you deliver I will booik a fucking flight right now for me and my wife and both of us will take a picture with Sergey.

this. Post proof of larp now $0y boi

September 25th

iCloud giving me shit but here’s some never before seen thumbnails.

Attached: 40A05B1A-CAA8-482C-94D5-7B7638A99FBD.jpg (750x745, 689K)

Sergey is a stoner who got miraculously lucky when a bunch of friendless internet retards started making memes with the logo from his College senior project. $1000 EOY? More like 1000 kcal in MY MOTHERFUCKING BIG MAC

I literally just ordered a flight up to there for the weekend, im in LA though so its a little bit easier to get there. Im very excited for this opportunity.

has sherlocklink been wrong about anything?

So he was right about this...
Does that mean he's also right about CL not being mentioned at all at Dreamforce?
Shit...

Do you think 'gey will be there all three days? I'm assuming he'll only be there for a little while and I have burning questions for him.

What keeps him up at night?

Comfy as fuck in my LINK hoodie

Attached: D6C4DE76-26B8-4B27-86EC-7471D99480DA.jpg (617x664, 271K)

fuck off ranjesh

I mean, it wouldn't make sense to mention at DF. CL's customers (partners in the common tounge) are already displaying revolutionary tech. Pimping chainlink would just confuse the people. Chainlink is cool because it lets cool products work. Let the products infiltrate people's minds and let chainlink blow everyone away with SWIFT.

Projection lel

Well so much for the post Dreamforce dump I was looking forward to

yeah sorry. It looks like we will just be stuck with a 70% dreamforce pump when like 3 smart industry guys ask the right questions and drop their bonuses...
:/ oh well

Hey so you met Sergey and now you say he’s shit. So did your impression honestly flip upon meeting him? Based on the photo you looked like a dick sucking fan boy. Was it meeting him or the subsequent dump that made you pissy? Did you hold link then, and do you now?

Sergey is a stuck up prick wouldn't even let me take a selfie with him

Stand outside their office headquarters on a Tuesday morning at 7 and wait into line he walks by

user i..

I'm flying from the east coast and probably will have to have a layover. I really wanna fucking meet sergey and I'd be fucking dabbing on everyone if mainnet is announced there. Imagine being with Sergey during the singularity and posting in all the epci threads. I have to be there.

I met chainlinks legal counsel during my walk to lunch once

nice guy

Attached: 1524334899570.png (435x269, 5K)

better chance of finding him at the mcdonalds nearby

Attached: 1517181164941.jpg (2400x990, 738K)

Is it free to attend?

>Exclusive Chainlink stickers
Kek, the stickers are going going to have a demand that's relatively high compared to the supply. The stickers are literally going to be worth more than LINK

Attached: 1537319764024.jpg (1024x1024, 150K)

I'd like a skateboard if anyone can grab me one

Don't think so

I believe so. See y’all at the sticker line. Might send some out depending how how many I can grab

it's going to be the shitty new logo stickers idiots not the cool cube

where do the fore to get one of them today?

>shitposting irl

Attached: ATaleOfFrens.jpg (1080x1440, 333K)