Oh, about that last weekend you worked - you were already over 80 hours this pay period...

>Oh, about that last weekend you worked - you were already over 80 hours this pay period, and you know we don't do overtime here
>Instead we're just going to give you two days off in lieu of pay you can take off sometime

>What, next week? Not a chance, we're only three months away from our deadline!

Attached: 1532295279690.png (800x800, 29K)

Stop it

i know this is pure memery but please tell me that this hasnt happened to any of you guys, or people you know?

it's happened to me a few times, and every time management would get pissed whenever I would actually book a day off. At my current job I can bank hours to take time off but that's the stupidest shit on the planet because you're literally paying to not go to work and get paid, essentially losing 2x your day's wages

thats so fucking retarded. my work runs 24/7 and we get double time for any form of overtime (working longer than 8 hours a day, working on the weekends, ect). if they pulled this shit on us we'd all walk out

then again im just a wagecuck so what can i say

>tfw tradie
>Tfw took all last week off with no recourse

Are you at a bank?

no, coal industry. also its a unionised workplace, so i shouldnt be posting in this thread

This is every single week in public accounting.

>not having a salary
Never going to make it

Attached: 1533689275977.png (481x599, 420K)

that can worse in some cases, where you dont get any compensation for your extra hours at all

>t.mcdonalds employee

you didnt read any of my posts at all did you mr user?

time of in lieu is fine but you should be getting 1.5 days in return for the Saturday and 2.5 days for the Sunday

I'm salaried and there is a rule where you have to report all overtime and exactly what you will be doing like a week in advance, which is fucking impossible.

>getting paid by the hour is better than having a negotiated contract with benefits and vacation/sick days where your employer pays a fixed sum of money because they recognize that you possess competitive skills

Attached: 1536437120185.png (645x729, 80K)

Last job I had I was told I wasn't allowed time off, even if I was sick and it would be a good idea to bring a bucket to work if I needed to vomit.

Also got told to never ask about using my annual leave or they would fire me and find someone else.

Thought about it for a few days and then threw my job in. The guy they hired before me had stolen 30,000$ from their accounts and I could see why.

Is this some sort of salarycuck cope? Ill enjoy getting $100/hr thanks

>account
>competitive skills

Wew

LOL you think hourly workers don't have benefits and vacation/sick days?
You think you're salaried because you have a competitive skillset?
They're trying to work you into the ground without providing you compensation for the extra hours you fucking moron.
I'm salaried too, don't worry, I know it hurts

Attached: CebPFyx.jpg (1242x1290, 64K)

>5 weeks paid vacation
>2 sick/personal days a month
>health/dental insurance
>92k a year
Yeah I really wish I was busting my ass in some coal mine getting cancer in a dying industry lmao. Reminder that if you need a union to help negotiate wages you don't have any real skillset.

Attached: jaffa.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Lmao i live this

more of the same.

Attached: analysis.png (2456x342, 144K)

>not working for commission

It’s like you want to be a poor servant

Attached: 6DF8782A-F820-41D5-A8BC-F3EEBD1E4AC8.jpg (750x904, 698K)

>work shift work in a coal mine, 14/14
>literally work for half of the year
>sit on your ass in a machine with air conditioning, heat, and music all day
>clear 80K at entry level

Keep crying salarycuck

>tfw overtime starts after 8 hours in one day even I don’t get to 40 hours in one week I still get overtime pay for it.

t. Cubiclecuck

Your job won't exist in a decade faggot. I hope your supervisor recorded some type of injury for you because you will need it for the disability claim. Meanwhile I'll be clearing 150k adjusted for inflation by that time.

man this is some extreme salarycuck cope

I would quit on the spot if this happened. You're literally a dumbass 60 IQ self disrespecting nigger if you let this happen to you.

I don't work in a mine anymore, I'm living quite comfortably off of my property investments.

Stay salty faggot

Attached: vegetadance.gif (300x492, 550K)

Wait, what? I thought most corporocucks get paid days off?

whoa, did janoy finally make it?

facts

I'd let her suck my dick

when has this ever been told to someone? this is the most faggot niggerism if i've ever seen it. god damn Jow Forums you should be called /cringe/

dont you have to give 1 months notice normally?

But but biz told that unions are evil cause the greedy capitalist Jew boss cant exploit his wageslaves as he wants. This is bad cuase when the wageslave fights back he is lazy and entitled.

why would you accept that job? holy shit you would be better off mowing lawns in your suburb

can I ask what company it was/ what industry?

are you australian? how did you get into the mining industry? Im desperate but it seems that they only want people with a decade of experience or qualified tradesmen for FIFO work in queensland

you also plz respond

Happens all the time with shit hourly contracting jobs in accounting and IT.

On the one hand it's nice being an outsider NPC not having to give too much of a shit about work. On the other hand, you don't get treated like a real human being

Attached: 1536925920972.png (1000x1348, 85K)

I’m neither of those people user, refute me if I’m wrong, I probably am, but isn’t the Australian mining boom dying quickly? If anything you’re 10 years late. I don’t know much about it, I’m quite young and work in marketing

Not australian, literally just showed up with a pair of steel toes on and they gave me a job for five years LOL good luck

im not looking for a career just capital,
and yes the boom is over, but the industry is still strong (think bitcoin before and after the moon)

Ahh I see, nice dubs btw

Try to get a fire fighting job they’re pretty lucrative if you’re in a leadership position

t. muricans

my uncle is a cheif firefighter hes often on the news ect

problem is they are going through the SJW revolution currently you have near 0 chance of getting a job unless you are female or other minority. also i dont like the idea of cleaning up bodies out of car crashes....

also all the rural firefighters are volunteer only

70k salary and commission - it's not horrible

This happened to me a lot at a retail store I worked at in university, which is against the law if you aren't a salaried worker. They already regularly shorted the employees time on their pay period and when I brought that up they stopped scheduling me.

Fuck Canadian Tire

Yeah fair enough user, my stepdad was one and he’s a useless dumb fuck but it seemed real comfy

those pleats. lmao based. his girlfriend though. ya needs an upgrade. imagine dating the most popular guy on the planet and not doing your make up and instead do a rail of coke. christ