$2000 to buy into cryptos and another $200 per month

$2000 to buy into cryptos and another $200 per month
My sibling has
$3500 and $300 per month.
We are uneducated plebians, looking at btc, eth, link, fun, xmr want to buy and hold.
Plan on riding he wave into singularity.
Please help me get rich oldfags

Attached: 1537489991894m.jpg (1024x822, 60K)

You'll have gainz.....

But you need to have strong hands and ignore a lot of FUD.

Look at VeChain please

I would drop FUN honestly, i dont see it having a lot of longterm potential otherwise those are good choices. Dollar cost averaging is very important so pick a day if the week and buy your crypto then, i do sundays

This is good advice many people will shill and FUD just do your own research

Attached: 1537389347112.jpg (1024x874, 142K)

Just keep throwing 50 bux at a time in the top 15 coins and you'll be fine. Don't overthink it and just keep calm and hodl.

>BTC
>XRP
>HOT
>LINK
>ADA
>ETH
These are the only coins that will be worth anything two years from now. Only coin you HAVE to hold is BTC

Crypto is a fucking gamble at this point, only invest what you're prepared to lose. The ship has already sailed a long time ago for getting rich, sink your money into stocks instead for something more secure.

Attached: crypto.png (1231x1601, 568K)

>Zoom out
Crypto is a gamble with a tremendous payout. Crypto, stocks, and bonds are all fine investments just depends on your risk tolerance boomer

Forgot to add Dfinity when it comes out

ETF will most likely never be approved, China banned most crpyto trading and most of the darknet markets for drugs are already gone too. Face it, the future for crypto looks very dark.

most of these are pajeet coins except btc and xrp. also you didnt recommend xmr. get out
retard

Same here. I'm a poorfag and first time investor pleb looking to make some money short term. Any help will be appreciated

it always looks darkest before the dawn

Buy msr.

do not buy now. mt gox bitcoins gonna dump and drop bitcoin price to 5k before bull run starts next month. that's when you load up on alts

The darkest was in 2014, the dawn was the $19k bull run last year. This is the twilight now.

Ignore FUN, get HOT, DAG, ADA

don't do it

i bought 10k HOTs, for no good reason
if this shit ever hits $1 (which we know will never happened) i'll sell it and make profits

otherwise i just lost a 3 BigMacs
no biggie

You have to be 18 or older to use this site

>will never happened
that was some weirdass metaphysical verbal time conjugation
anyway you got the gist of it

Bitcoin, ETH, XMR.