Animechan discussion

Just how fucking retarded is anime-chan?

Attached: IMG_7574.jpg (1280x720, 475K)

she owes us an apology.

He was the reason I was able for buy link preico
He's pretty cool in my book

>she

To

Rory is the purest cuck

was probably assblaster desu

Most anons here unironically think AB started it all

anime-chan is not retarded. now i have to say a few of the things they shilled might have been in self interest and not helpful to the general retards on biz, but the majority of anime chans tips were great from what I have researched.

anime-chan knew nothing that anyone else knew. He just was moderately informed and made good calls during the bull run where everyone was making 2-10x profit. Trust, I was part of his shit discord where there was complete despair during the feb crash until it went under

t-thanks for the Airswap call

Gatsby go home

Lets rate Anime-chan's calls objectively shall we?
Anime-chan shilled
>ODN
exitscam rekt
>MBRS
useless team rekt
>Airswap
rekt by bears
>ChainLink
Actually have to thank anime-chan for this. he was one of the main shillers for this on Jow Forums. However, I've tracked his eth address and I know for a fact that he sold his bags.
>Dragonchain
good gains on this, hope you sodl though.
>Jibrel Network
hodlers rekt, but not totally. Hope you sold in May
>Tao network
Anime-chan's current pet project. it was developed by one Bryce Weiner, a guy who talks big on twitter and slack, but so far there's nothing to back up his words.
One thing to keep in mind is that anime-chan never mentions to his fanboys when he sells. Everyone who is/was clinging to his words would have fallen to the hodl meme if they kept their eyes shut to reality. Which in all honesty is their own fault.

fucking animu scammer shilled embers and ods both exitscams kek

>but so far there's nothing to back up his words.
Do you know his past? He's trying really hard to cover it up by showing that he meets the SEC. I don't own TAO yet but expect a massive pump.

Mfw I have complete doxx on Animechan and no clue how to use it to full effect

>MBRS
I can't believe I wasted $20 on this. Fucking animechan.

we all do, just leave the guy alone he qt

I don't know much about the man desu. I know he develops shitcoins, such as UNO, RZR, XTO. Im on the XTO slack for the lols, occasionally he comes around and starts sharing some outrageous stuff he's doing/done in the past. Drop some deets on why you think theres going to be a pump?

Wage

because you are a cuck who couldn't get into link on his own. Keep licking some manchild's ass