What (((they))) don't want you to see quite yet

The signs were in front of you all a long. Bitcoin's Lightening Network coupled with the first Bitcoin ETFs will be the rocket fuel that sends us to Andromeda, unironically. Prepare your anus for mass adoption via easier investment vehicles and more practical use cases. The 2017 bullrun was a test fire. Do your research and get your plan together

forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2018/09/05/bitcoin-adoption-is-getting-a-massive-lightning-network-boost/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-20/bitcoin-etfs-delayed-again-as-sec-seeks-comment-on-fund-proposal

Good luck, frens

Attached: y4mqb2ax30b11.jpg (1280x1048, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blokt.com/news/breaking-sec-seeks-further-comment-on-cboe-bitcoin-etf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i see the BTC ETF as the final frontier for myself as an individual investor

it should be what propels me to retirement

A fucking ETF isn't REALLY adoption desu. People are just buying paper instead of bitcoin. It's the same old wall street paper bullshit game like everything else then. Also it might not be a good thing for price either.

Market Manipulators will be buying bitcoin. They are anti psychologists. Literally give everyone a dopamine hit and know when to take profits. They can do that because they aren't playing with their life savings. It's a game with the only winner as them. Bitcoin will get pumped again. Everyone and their mom was talking about bitcoin before. I think they will super pump it next time. I think most of us got addicted in dec / jan. The ones buying then was 20s-40s. Now their going to steal the retirement funds of the boomers. Watch. I also think the US is market manipulating other countries to some extent, we just don't have the data to know yet. It will be cool looking back. This is literal economic war.
kinda cringe and bluepilled, but this is another way to bleed money from other countries and being pretty anonymous with it. I think when the US has enough btc they may actually make it legal tender or at least respect it in some regard because then that will definitely solidify (((their))) wealth.

An ETF goes against the original point of Bitcoin, but it provides people with easier, more familiar options to invest in arguably the best hedge against fiat currency. In 2017 most people who were interested into Bitcoin had to invest through a sketchy exchange, such as Coinbase, with the risk of having their coins stolen. This alone deterred many would-be investors from investing. Simply being able to buy into an ETF is a much better option for many people. For people like us, owning our own coins and keys will be our way. But for the boomers and normies, there's a place for an ETF

any sort of founding “mission” of btc as an alternative to centralized banking has died. It is now just going to be incorporated as part of that financial system as a great way to take boomer and dumb millennial redditor money. If there ever is an ultra-pump at an etf that passes December levels (there will be), I plan on taking my winnings and gracefully stepping out. In 10 years bitcoin will be known as that thing people speculated irresponsibly on.

See you in 10 years

You stupid fuck. The vaneck ETF is settled in bitcoin. You HAVE to buy bitcoin for it.

People who think internet collectable digital coins like Bitcoin are anything more than a meme are morons.

custodial services are the most important frontier to adoption

>pic of BTC mining rig
>nog technician
>bloomberg

Attached: liberia.jpg (1358x1087, 419K)

It's hard to tell. Really depends on the support. The thing is if every other country were to use BTC then America would get btfo if they didnt take it seriously. Remember other countries would love for their currency to be number 1. Countries like Japan, China are sick of everything pegged to the USD.

already been planning user.

blokt.com/news/breaking-sec-seeks-further-comment-on-cboe-bitcoin-etf

Happy?

good luck nibba, the tech is cool, but it’s not in its final form. Think internet 2000.
BTC is on track to be another fully USD pegged thing. Already practically is

I agree. Your definitely right, that's why I kind of said it depends on the support. Like innovation of BTC.

It's not in its final form, but the point is that it works right now and will consistently receive future upgrades. It has the largest, most trusted network, and has bigger institutional backing than any other coin. Bitcoin isn't going away anytime soon

you retards have it all backwards: btc isnt being changed by government regulations, its functioning the same as it did 9 years ago (with improvements and optimizations). the government regulations are adopting to cryptocurrencies, because the writing on the wall is getting too obvious to ignore, especially with a major crisis looming.

There is also the SolidX decision on 30/9 but they have the choice to delay again

An ETF means literally nothing to bitcoin.

A Goldman prop desk means literally nothing to bitcoin.

A state sanctioned ban on crypto means literally nothing to bitcoin.

It seems that many people are still not learning the basics as they rush to pour money into a volatile market.

The price of bitcoin is determined by the value of its decentralised network. It's value is based on resilience, decentralisation, and size. That's all. Parabolic growth ONLY occurs in bitcoin when we reach exponential network growth. And, if the network can remain resilient and decentralised, exponential growth becomes a certainty.

>its decentralised network.
>over 51% controlled by one mining company
Yea uh. Lol. Ok.

You're missing the point. The fund manager owns the bitcoins, not the investor.

People that won't make it: You.

Enjoy watching us from the sidelines, faggot.
You don't have to like an asset to trade it/profit from it.

Parabolic growth ONLY occurs in bitcoin when we reach exponential network growth.

You fucking cucklord, why did bitcoin/other cryptos pump earlier this year then? God why is this board so fucking retarded.

YET NO ONE TALKS ABOUT MANIPULATION BY BITMAIN

you stupid fucks need to realize that no matter how many upgrades and people adopts btc

DONT YOU EVER FKN FORGET

gpu mining is the only way to keep bitcoin decentralized

fk asic

fk special equipment to mine

the day crypto works with spcial equipment only

is the day crypto will die

This is a bitcoin thread not bch.

That was not genuine parabolic growth. That was the fourth time that crypto mania fired the spot price way above the mean line. The msm may fail at reporting crypto in the wider context, but those were newcomer bubbles alright. Each one, all the way back to 2011. If you think 2017 was some extraordinary BTC event, then that just shows how new you are. Old hands expected - no, predicted - it.

Genuine parabolic growth will be a sustained bull run over several years. We all get stinking rich.

So bitcoin is new global currency but in order to do that it needs a government regulated trade system. Anyone still supporting ETF at this point is just looking for a cheap pump to exit scam.

BTC and XMR are the only ones that will survive

Attached: 13141421.jpg (750x1334, 426K)

>Bitcoin's Lightening Network
Never going to find much use, it works well only for direct channels.

Attached: 1528591675343.jpg (500x441, 12K)

So is Bitcoin the new Gold? What is with daily payments?

>An ETF means literally nothing to bitcoin
It serves as an easier investment vehicle for normies who don't even know what a sha256 hash is, and mitigates the risk of them having to control their own coins. A Bitcoin ETF is extrememly valuable.

There is literally nothing wrong with that. Isn't Bitcoin awesome? You have the freedom to control your own coins and private keys, or you can put that trust in a fund manager, or even a sketchy ass exchange. At least with the fund managers there will likely be SEC oversight and insurance

BTC wtf is extremely valuable to fiat normies. It's like saying that you placing a bet on the outcome of a horse race impacts on the performance of the horses.

>The price of bitcoin is determined by the value of its decentralised network. It's value is based on resilience, decentralisation, and size. That's all. Parabolic growth ONLY occurs in bitcoin when we reach exponential network growth. And, if the network can remain resilient and decentralised, exponential growth becomes a certainty.
get a load of this brainlet. ETF LITERALLY means everything to bitcoin. How else would we get more normies on this ponzi if the good news stop coming

Attached: 1532010358531.png (466x490, 24K)

You will sell at $30k thinking you made a killer deal.

Then it will go to $500,000 and you will kill yourself.

Bitcoin is not for the average retard because the average retard cannot keep private keys safe. Bitcoin is elitist in nature, just like any other money distribution. You can either accept this fact or keep coping.

Attached: BTCfuture.png (1453x9999, 3.8M)

>muh normies
Normies have NO money you dumb fuck. Bitcoin as created for the elites to use as a replacement for the now disappearing tax havens.

>inb4 use they should use monero bro

Attached: wealth pyramid.jpg (960x684, 126K)

When will you silly goyim learn? Whatever you expect from certain news whales do the opposite to make money longing and shorting.

If normies have no money then why do rappers make so much money? Why are markets continuing to grow? I agree that Bitcoin is excellent for tax evasion though, but it's important to realize that's just one use case of many

You think whales are going to open a short and dump their coins right when the first Bitcoin ETF gets approved by the SEC?

>muh rappers
We are talking high finance multi billionares here, not some fucking niggers puppetered by corporations. Once again very low IQ.

1. delay btc etf to the max
2. short the shit out of the market
3. bakkt starts, accumulate slowly
4. start mt gox fud
5. dump the whole market with accumulated btc 2-3 weeks before etf approval to let it look like mt gox refunds are the reason
6. buy btc at the lowest prices
7. pump the shit out the market before etf approval
8. chill and wait until the etf gets listed and let everyone else pump your bags even more

wallstreet playbook, have fun being played.

You missed the point entirely. If you don't think normie adoption is critical to the success of Bitcoin then you're about as retarded as the normies that enjoy nigger music

Guys - is this logic sound?

I am about to liquidate all my alts into Bitcoin on a bet ETF is approved. I only see two outcomes here:

>ETF approved: great Bitcoin moons like fuck and I gain - buy back into alts as they are slower to catch up
>ETF denied: Bitcoin dumps, but all my alts I would have held dump with it

perfect. foolproof user

It is not. Normies have no money and they are too dumb to keep real, hard money safe, which means they would need a third party holding their coins, which means once again corporations hold the actual bitcoin, not them.

Makes you wonder why people ever bother with alts, almost like people who mess with alts are retarded and want to sabotage their shot at wealth.

Don't get too excited OP.

Attached: BitcoinBear.jpg (976x974, 131K)

what do you autists think btc's actual circ supply is? How many do you think have been lost since it's inception?

Which means more demand for Bitcoin, and which means a higher price. Again, you're missing the point

October is my best guess as to when things are going to start really getting interesting.
I don't have much faith in BTC though, it's a shitcoin.

some pump much more than grandpa, offer passive income (like DASH), and have great features like relative anonymity(like XMR).

Which means normies never actually the coins, which means bcash's ruse is retarded.

Read something about 3m are lost

I have it on good authority that they were just about to approve the ETF last week...
When Dr. Craig Satoshi called them up and informed them of his timetable.

They will wait till 2020 for when the genesis wallet dumps bcore for bcash

bitcoin cash and bitcoin ? which is best again?

Bitcoin cash is the real bitcoin. Accumulate

BCH is real bitcoin but NANO might just eat it's use case, being truely non-inflationary and free to use. memo.cash is sick

>Countries like Japan, China are sick of everything pegged to the USD.

China has "pegged"(manipulated) it's own currency to USD at 6-7 to one for years. So wtf are you talking about.

no one will care

The BTC network hashrate has quadruped since the start of the 2017 bullrun. It has doubled since we touched "the bottom" earlier in the summer.

Attached: 1534182401977.png (640x640, 108K)

The ETFs are settled in Bitcoin

right on