Leaked from CCINSIDER

What do y’all think of this bullfags?

Attached: image.jpg (750x437, 261K)

cool drawing

MARKET UPDATE

Hey fellas!
Sorry for writing too long this TA. At the end this update is quite bigger then I expected when started to write it.

Today's update will consist from two parts: local prediction and global predictions. Yes, exactly, global predictions, because even Nostradamus couldnt give precise and best prediction by crypto market. So I will write three options of possible scenario by global predictions. And the end will write possibility in percents according to my opinion.

Lets start from local one.
I suppose that many telegram crypto channels are already posted news about another SEC delay by ETF (VanEck-SolidX Bitcoin). BTC didnt react at all to this news. I wont post the link about SEC delay, Im sure many of you already have read about it. Briefly: SEC just summarized that it needs more time for making final decision and would like to hear professionals of this market. I think this news is a bullshit news, because there is no anything new, only trying to scare people about another delay and dump the price.

This was fundamental part, now lets check technical side.
Yeah, we all remember what was happened yesterday with kick out stops with candle of 450$ by Bitfinex and Bitmex has 515$ candle. Another undisguised manipulations with BTC, but now we are trying to predict even them as we had a good prediction with Bart's head.

I admit that BTC price can rise to Kijun (6765$) or till upper border of the local uptrend channel (6630$) - bear flag.>

Your red arrows are the wrong color and going the wrong direction, but otherwise looks good

Didn’t draw, am leaking this from a group I paid 1k Usd to be in called CCinsider

>Insider leaking newfag meme lines chart

Attached: 1530194179549.jpg (455x440, 30K)

Are you really trying to shill this shitbag "insider" group? This is trash

J U S T
U
S
T

Lol not trying to shill group. Have no affiliation. Have only managed to lose 22k from this group. Just asking for opinions. I’m 50/50 crypto/fiat rn wondering when a good time to buy into eth.

Looks about right. Not sure what this has to do with XRP though. Which is the only coin that matters.

>lost 22k
why tf are you posting this shit here??

I'm holding off on getting into XRP until it breaks $0.50 mark. It did this exact same pump shit back in July then it tanked to an all time low a month later. Fool me once...

Attached: fool_me_once.png (991x523, 44K)

these don't look similar to me. look at the volume as well

People scrambling to get back to the bottom of where XRP was 3 months ago isnt making me itch to get back in. That W pattern looks almost identical.

You have paid 1k for THIS?

Yeah... but

it's pretty obvious from the way you type that you're just trolling. post proof to prove me wrong

>circles Wyckoff accumulation

That last candle? LPS: Last point of support.
See you at $2.00, and I don't even own the shit.

Attached: wyckoffaccumulation[1].png (975x585, 255K)

thanks just sold 1million k

yea i agree especially since the volume was so high. also a lot of other shitcoin graphs also look like this (minus the mooning the xrp had today). maybe some others will follow

You paid 1k to be in a group where you lost 22k? And you want us to take this advice why, exactly?

he's just trolling don't bother

Fair enough I'm no expert, just looking suspicious. Like I said I'm in if it pushes over $0.50 . Not trying to spread FUD. Just trying to prevent anons from getting burned if it tanks.

>wondering when a good time to buy into eth

oh boy

reasonable. more reasonable is to learn how to set trailing stops. that way you don't miss out on possible moons, and you have a failsafe if the price drops after a certain set-point.