Pro crypto, pro 3d gun. Its pretty clear that (((they))) framed him

Pro crypto, pro 3d gun. Its pretty clear that (((they))) framed him.

Attached: cadddddy.jpg (1983x1469, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanmac/ethereum-cofounder-sex-underage-girl-fiction
coindesk.com/3d-printed-gun-crypto-advocate-cody-wilson-charged-with-child-sexual-assault/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That headline! You could do that about anyone

"Pro USD advicate arrested on child prostitution charges"

exactly this

hes out on bail thx to monero

buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanmac/ethereum-cofounder-sex-underage-girl-fiction

or all founders are perverts

Nobody has to advocate for USD. Your statement is retarded.

post sauce pls sir

I mean it is also possible that he molested a kid, this is why we have a trial and a jury of peers.

>white
>child molester
>guns

You have to go back to Jow Forums with your people

kikes getting deperate

ah yes he likes two things I like so he must have been framed by the people who don't like those two things

>he is on Jow Forums
>he is a hoplophobe
Go back to r/india

set up or no set up, he made that choice to have sex with a kid. Not my fault this sad excuse for a human thinks having sex with a kid is a good thing.

coindesk.com/3d-printed-gun-crypto-advocate-cody-wilson-charged-with-child-sexual-assault/

(((They))) own the vast majority of cryptos

(((They))) only own it because they know that it destroy (((their))) globalist system if they don't act.

He made a choice to have sex with an 18 year old. She lied, as she was 17. Honestly she should be tried rather than him, the dude walked into this thinking it was legal but the proposed details were a lie. Textbook entrapment.

How the fuck a fake coin with absolutely no value would destroy the globalist system?

What you've just described IS the current global financial system.

How the fuck did fake paper that isnt even attached to gold destroy the universal currency?

>g-gold still has value!
You cant use it for purchases at over 99% of institutions and as it is no longer tied to currency it cane be seized. FDR seized all gold in the 50s and never returned it.

Cryptos do not have the backing of a government like fiat currency does

the whole story looks like a setup desu. this is the sought of character assassination techniques that the NSA would use on enemies of the state

stay safe frens

Thank God. I wouldn't trust them with it.

It's likely that the same guys that make cryptocoins have any value above zero are the same that (indirectly) create fiat paper.

They're the whales

Molesters aren't the problem. Sexy kids are.