So...

so...when is this and everything else going to pop and come crashing down like the biggest bubble burst we've ever seen in all of modern capitalism's history? i wanna swoop in and buy up everything like real estate in '08

Attached: nowaythisisntabubble.png (613x447, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0xsbXG4PCyh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've been watching this and waiting as well.

The real question is will Crypto moon when it happens? or is gold the only safe bet?

If Bitcoin moons when the market begins to really crash then you just flip flop at the end and youre literally rich.

Risk reward...majority into gold and gamble with crypto...i doubt that crypto will moon though

Only indicator speaking for a moon is like the cyprus case

CRASHING THIS MARKET WITH NO SURVIVORS. DEATH TO FIAT FAKE MONEY.

KEK IS GREAT. KEK IS GREAT. AMEN

WE SHALL ESTABLISH HIS CALIPHATE ON EARTH

Attached: The prophet 2.png (484x750, 288K)

get fucked

oh hell no lol i'm not in any of this crypto stuff i don't understand any of it and from the looks of it nobody's actually making any money and it seems to be restricted to day-trading and memes for kids on boards like these and bullshit like that

but either way just using common sense i guess the question is when crypto crashes will it just be eliminated or will it continue and get back up, is it the dot com bubble bursting and getting back up or just some fad on a ticking time bomb...regardless, if i start seeing how whatever crypto-flipto shit is at prices like $60 or some shit in the news and all over my youtube recommendations per BTC then i'm probably gonna buy at least a little but i've never bought any of this crypto stuff before never made me any money
gold and silver's a scam, my father used to invest in gold all the time, once bought $300k worth of gold bars, lost it all because it's just a scam, it's used for holding your wealth if you're ultra wealthy incase your country's entire currency collapses not making money
what the fuck? another meme kid haha, your crypto thing is like a cult dude...not saying i like fiat, i'm in real estate stocks and small businesses
what?

boomer gtfo this is /crypto/

>Hi I have high IQ tell me stuff about you and ill tell you what to do to get rich "crypto-flipto"

You're that same Low IQ faggot. fuck off.

>gold and silver's a scam, my father used to invest in gold all the time, once bought $300k worth of gold bars, lost it all because it's just a scam, it's used for holding your wealth if you're ultra wealthy incase your country's entire currency collapses not making money

What a retarded story

....this is Jow Forums...and i'm 18, turning 19 soon
>You're that same Low IQ faggot. fuck off.
which same low IQ faggot? you don't capitalize the "L" btw...at least get your spelling right before you insult the intelligence of others haha ohh man
ah ok, well then just buy gold bars my man, couldn't care less really just don't complain when you try and short all your bars when fiat collapses and find yourself scrambling just to find someone who would even consider buying it for a quarter the price lol...

>i wanna swoop in and buy up everything like real estate in '08

Me too, senpai, me too. I'm holding back quite a bit of cash, and what I do have invested is in a mix of dividend stocks and sector index funds (VDC, VHT) that didn't drop nearly as much as the rest of the market during the last recession. Only time will tell if it's the right move or not, but it's what I feel comfortable with right now.

If the stock market crashes crypto will tank much harder

The real redpill is that it will never be like 2008 again. It's never going to crash as hard as it did then, because everyone is expecting it to crash and will be anxious to buy once it goes down by a reasonable amount. No one wants to wait too long and miss the bottom, so the bottom won't be as low and you'll be competing against lots of other investors for prices.

My broker told me he's got a client sitting on the sidelines with over 2 million waiting to buy the dip. If he would have thrown that money in last year he would have made over 30%. Instead he lost around 2% due to inflation.

Plus the new regulations set in place after 2k8.
Bought boomerstocks in 2k17 and am up 15%.
Comfy af.

The one that got on here and started shilling them self like some sort of money making machine. My spelling was fine you sub 100 IQ sack of meatloaf. Come up with a better insult. Clearly you're from plebbit. What you fail to understand is that this time, when it crashes, it will be massive. The USD will die. People WILL use crypto. You have 3 years max.

However I do agree with you that scooping up realestate is the best plan once it hits the bottom. You just hyave to figure out which store of value to use while it crashes.
My best are Gold/Silver or Crypto. Those are the only two options.

Lol if there is this massive crash you are predicting, do you think people are going to take gold or silver for food? Crypto is the last thing anyone wants in an apocaplayse. You might as well buy another, guns, seeds and beef jerky.

Ammo auto corrected to another...

It wont be an apocalypse. Not until 2060 when the US uses weather weapons on the holy land and the temple is rebuilt. Crypto will be more than usable in the next 3 years.

In 4 years and it'll just be a mild recession

How many seeds and gun did you need when markets crashed in 2008?

soon, not yet though. non-banks are now taking on huge amounts of risky debt they can't handle in real estate, and corporate CLOs are the new and trendy toxic asset. they're keeping it propped up as long as they can.

I didn't feel the recession where I live and I was able to scoop up a house at a great price. All areas are effected differently and some housing markets have barely recovered from 2008.

I wouldn't be so sure. Seems at least as likely that the boomers who are (or soon to be) retired will be extremely anxious to protect their wealth. And when they panic sell en masse, this shit is crashing. The rest of us have too much debt and not enough cash to stop it.

It may not be quite as bad as 2008, but it won't be because we're expecting it.

2008 was caused by fraud, that junk is all cleared out now, but what we have now is an everything bubble. it might not be as bad as 2008 but will probably be more painful to the average american. instead of losing everything in 1 pop, they will slowly bleed out from crushing debt, stagnating wages, and still unaffordable housing due to supply..

it won't be a crash it will be a long, long, slow decline then a sideways trend for a few years

This.

Everyone is "smart" now and the "blood on the streets" meme is now such standard wisdom that your grandma knows it. Plus, everybody knows how to buy inverse ETFs and can make money shorting.

IMO, this is why the crash that started in Jan/Feb recovered so quickly. In another era, that would have been The Crash, but everybody got so excited about the falling prices that they propped it right back up again.

Next time the stock market goes down, it's going to be a boiling frog kind of thing. Stocks will fall, but it will happen slowly, over a period of months. Or they'll just go brutally sideways for eons, with volatile pops and drops, like what bitcoin has been doing for two months.

oh, lol, exactly what this guy said while I was writing my post.

hivemind consensus confirmed.

vocaroo.com/i/s0xsbXG4PCyh

never
the economy can be propped up by importing immigrants and pretending you're experiencing growth forever

This post tells me we are in the
>New paradigm
Section of the meme chart but for stocks.

DAILY REMINDER that the yield curve inverting has predicted every modern recession. All you need to do is wait for the inversion, then gradually sell off your assets over the next couple months. The crash will come within two years at that point.

everybody wants it to crash so they can buy it all

so that means it's never going to crash

Australia is about to crash hard.
The real estate bubble here is already popping and the AUD is losing value

>buy up everything like real estate in '08

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

hahaha look at tthis autistic piece of trash

The problem is that everyone knows this. A leading indicator isn't worth much if everyoner is aware of it. That being said, the market could easily crash within 2 years.

topkek,
oh well you can still make good money swing trading flat markets

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy.

Attached: The Prophet 24.png (500x707, 219K)

the fact that everybody knows it could be what leads to the crash, if everybody is trying to sell everything at the same time and nobody is buying in then stock prices will plummet

When Trump is no longer president

that doesnt mean anything when weve got the RBA keeping interest at the bottom and fiscal policy suppressing any volatility, actually australias economy as a whole is doing pretty well

AUD is at a 3 week high btw

Keeping our interest rates low while the US raises theirs means that the AUD loses value.
AUD is down 8.5% against the USD yearly.

Australia has iron ore, coal and housing. The rest is a service based economy. Housing has already started popping and demand for iron ore and coal from China has also declined.

Australias economy is NOT doing well at all

Everyone knows, but will everyone act? FOMO is a powerful thing, and the market usually keeps climbing well after the curve inverts. Plenty of people are going to try timing it to the last second. Or this can happen:

1998 ~700
7% (~4% world inflation + 3% because this companies are the top 500 and want make profit), 20 years
700 x 1.07^20 = 2708,7791237403253582655782196941

Any questions? Not really a bubble.

can the system be fixed after the crash now that US-China relations are terrible?