en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Warburg
youtube.com/watch?v=ySVGAS9JkPY
en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/backpaddle
en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/backpedal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol idk

top 30 soon

Attached: egq23tgq.png (354x369, 198K)

Xrp soaking up all the alt money for now. I don't mind (got plenty at 25c), will use it as more time to amass more jibs.

$100 2019

talal-ed

XRP will do what JNT is trying to achieve. Btfo

You are as deluded as Hans

What is that a juul?

I doubt xrp is specialized on castles

Bouncy sandcastles are the future. Banks already invested in all stocks and holding the clear majority

In all honesty, I still think that JNT can pull it off and there won't be a monopoly in this sector from the beginning on. That's emerging slowly over decades with fusions of big players

you mean the price? Doesn't look like much to me

>A Federal Reserve bank is a privately owned corporation established pursuant to the Federal Reserve Act to serve the public interest

britannica.com/topic/Federal-Reserve-System

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Warburg

youtube.com/watch?v=ySVGAS9JkPY

Attached: 1537525756690.jpg (600x396, 98K)

Attached: 1537328198356.jpg (991x672, 255K)

Do you want in on the JUUL IPO? My friend Oli has an opportunity for you.

Nothing like always.

It would be nice to have more information on what is going on with the project and what is going on in the next few months.

Q3 update in 2 weeks should give more info on that :)

A short update of dubious quality every three months isn't much. Especially when there is the fear of them changing the tokenomics yet again.

What Info are you expecting? A backpaddel from Q2 which was a backpaddel from Q1?

>backpaddel
shoo shoo pajeet, you're not getting my jibbies for less than $10

>backpaddel
>backpaddel

Attached: 1514816374107.jpg (800x600, 63K)

Bagholder crew on the hunt again. He forgot an "e". Kill him!

Attached: images (5).jpg (225x224, 13K)

The team really needs to work on their communication of products. jCash isn't even clear on what regions will be accepted and nobody has actually gotten through KYC and used jCash.

You actually forgot an A and an E. Its backpedal. When you are shitting on something use proper grammar or get shit on. Simple

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/backpaddle

You are on drugs. Don't shit on people If you have no clue about the language. The worst sort of grammar nazi.

"Back-paddle" does not mean what you think it does. Nice poo English, Rakesh.

The term you are referring to is to backpedal. Backpaddling is not a term used to describe going back on something quickly. You are getting salty and defensive for getting called out on something that you clearly don't have a grasp on.

JNT fudders literally confirmed to be smelly curryniggers.

Attached: 1507215214219.png (399x322, 42K)

Oh and to doubly make my point.

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/backpedal

Guess which one includes the definition I described?

I've got 20k, should i get more?

My linkies!!!

Its a pretty solid amount with all the uncertainty flying around. You aren't going to be in the Top 50 holders or anything but if things go south those people are going to get their assholes blasted.

You will just hurt. However if it is big that is more than enough for solid gains.

>backpaddel

Attached: 0EA6991E-9CAA-45D9-8261-FC5C6341FB9E.jpg (478x308, 44K)