LANDLORD LINK

Morning gents.

Looks like we're all in good spirits.

Charts looking a bit more organic now are they...? Well it has been 7 days +/- before our last chat.

>

OK so the brakes are off, steady run up before mainnet is my best guess. If you chaps are brave enough to swing this on the way up, well hats off to you, you have spuds.

Honestly can't tell you a mainnet date as that info is the hardest to be in on.

However, once it happens all bets are off. I'd advise the less savvy to just keep accumulating.

Looks like you gents don't really need me anymore as there were some anons digging into Fintech banks. Banking is now a level playing field, look for those PSD2 compliant offering the most convenient banking/accounting solutions to small, medium business and consumers.

Traditional banks are onboard with the tech, otherwise they cannot offer the same attractive packages as Fintech Banks.

However Fintech banks are designed to work with blockchain and smart contracts from the ground up so will be in full swing soon as the 'resources' become available.

Dig deep enough and the link/SC connection is there.

t.landlord link

Attached: 20180919_179336.jpg (785x979, 583K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptovest.com/news/r3-and-corda-running-on-empty-say-ex-employees/
fortune.com/2018/06/07/blockchain-firm-r3-is-running-out-of-money-sources-say/
finextra.com/pressarticle/74241/accord-project-to-support-r3s-corda
compound.finance/documents/Compound.Whitepaper.v04-83de48b6622ddd665234b41076d04c8b.pdf?vsn=d
compound.finance
chain.link/terms/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks larplord sir

Thanks riddle

How greedy do I have to be with 30k or can I sit back and focus on other things

I only have 15k, can't afford any more

Dig deep, okay gotcha larplord sir.

Based Larplord Link.

Attached: rentfree.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

>buy my bithumb listing bags pls
kys larper

Unless you are an experienced swing trader I wouldn't suggest 'wetting your end' on this one.

purely circumstantial. But factor in node operation and I don't think you'll be disappointed at all.

Ok so I have an appointment the next couple hours, if this is still going when I return I'll gladly chat more.

>Unless you are an experienced swing trader I wouldn't suggest 'wetting your end' on this one
"pls dont sell ahead of me"

Friendly reminder that ass blaster the original larping faggot said not to sell at above $1.

Wtf are all these larpers and fudder trying to create personas around Link

Literal CRINGE reddit shit, fuck off.

Still, this is why Link is probably a good bet, because utter wankers like OP do shit like this, but still.... fucking cringe

underrated

I'm guessing east of England; Norfolk/Suffolk/Essex.

Thanks fren

Thanks user, it's appreciated.

a larper who says absolutely nothing. at least i wont be disappointed.

Last time I asked you where you talk about Link outside Jow Forums. You don't want me to join your secret club? That's fine, I get it.

Since you seem to know so much about secret exchange business, this time I'm asking: How did Link ever get listed on Binance and Bithumb without Sergey's cooperation? How would they even source enough tokens to provide the initial liquidity?

Binance wallets hold almost half of the circulating supply right now. I find it hard to believe that you stinky linky whales are dumb enough to trust CZ with your precious bags just to play with price walls.

t.quarter-mil link holder since ICO

Attached: 1516344728957.png (299x288, 100K)

Link giveth and Link taketh away. Mainnet soon.

Attached: Cupace20180920233740.png (768x960, 1.19M)

Nice r8 landlord, how do you keep it so shiny?

t. Some cuck that works for a shitty Shoreditch startup taking pics of his dads PCP financed audi

what is the relevance of the location? and what makes you think that?

I have no words. I told you when the manipulation/suppression would end, surely some of the most useful information for link holders if you really think about it?

Also I gave you UK land registry blockchain the day before it was released.

These are all positives for link. I have never made any wild claims based on previous chats here so move along son.

Binance isn't true, it's a made up thing assblaster said was true after someone said it here. binance sent a representative to the chainlink slack and asked. CZ has said multiple times they only list with permission. The team has since sent millions of tokens to Binance. This is all verifable information, stop believing larps.

Think link will ever be over £10?

I emphasise rumour when I say, I heard Binance are hoarding a large quantity of link as they will likely need it in the near future.

yes, with mainnet and adoption.

>I emphasise rumour when I say, I heard Binance are hoarding a large quantity of link as they will likely need it in the near future.
then you're absolutely retarded because this makes zero sense whatsoever.

Oh boy you are looking for Formosa Financial

Attached: told you so.jpg (795x703, 65K)

landlord bro can you tell us what's up between corda and link, is the UK favoring corda over link?

Thanks landlord.

From your point of view, taking into account the privileged information you have access to, when do you speculate we will see main net released?

Thanks based landlord, may all your investments double

FMF is a solid bet.

cryptovest.com/news/r3-and-corda-running-on-empty-say-ex-employees/

perhaps Accord will turn it around..

Carnauba wax

so Binance won't benefit from having unlimited access and collateral in a decentralised oracle service?

see
>Honestly can't tell you a mainnet date as that info is the hardest to be in on.

But if you want my pure speculation q1 19 latest. It has to be right first time. I'm not saying the price isn't going to make a start in the meanwhile.

same sir

>see
Ok, I'm blind. Checking those divine trips anyway.

fortune.com/2018/06/07/blockchain-firm-r3-is-running-out-of-money-sources-say/

Attached: firesale.jpg (741x505, 134K)

>perhaps Accord will turn it around..

I'll get my spoon out.

finextra.com/pressarticle/74241/accord-project-to-support-r3s-corda

Attached: mid.jpg (471x142, 44K)

Thanks for the info landlord link. My dream is to have enough passive income to stop working to pursue my real dreams. Maybe that'll come true one day.

bump

No relevance at all and I have the same red bricks used on my house - they look like Norfolk Reds - so I thought I'd play a game of 'Guess where in the UK this pic was taken'. I'm tired, I have no other excuse for going off on a building-material tangent.

The spoon didn’t work please can you drip feed us instead

What does this mean and how is it related to link

It sounds like r3 is lacking in developers and is looking to Accord to help build their product. They might end up using chainlink.

LINK=ACCORD=CORDA R3?
it's right there.

FMF Mithril related..
take a look at

compound.finance/documents/Compound.Whitepaper.v04-83de48b6622ddd665234b41076d04c8b.pdf?vsn=d

compound.finance

Polychain Capital

Pretty dumb

I unironically still don’t understand

I’ve never even heard of r3 and I’ve been holding link since last october

I always get Corda confused with cardano

I find it hard to keep up with all the breadcrumbs these days. I’ve already made my decision and I’ll just trust this is more good news

Lots of people and firms potentially using chainlink. So it's good news senpai.

Thank you user good to know

Attached: singlularity.png (830x351, 52K)

do you think the Clause/Accord + Tezos integration has any potential? It seems half “we’ll gladly take your hot ICO money to let you claim another plank to real world adoption” and half a genuine expansion of capability.

I guess we’ll really know if they finance a Tezos CL adapter (maybe even becoming an essential component of the Accord integration?)

t. LINK + XTZ master race since way back. significant bags.

you bring nothing to the table you larp. How about you tell us one thing we don't know that we can verify.

Where is this a snippet from?

chain.link/terms/

ok big man, take a look at GuardTime

Attached: guardtime.jpg (680x603, 77K)

oh god a quick google search and a pic. Give us something solid. You good at searching insurance smart contract corda though ill give you that

Landlord link is nothing but a larp and I can prove it. Ask us a question about link. I will answer and expect him to as well. Iwill be correct and he will be confirmed larp

Fuck off Astro

how much eoy

$1000

$10000 didn't you know?