Why is this shit recovering so slow after the massive oversell? Even the biggest shitcoin is greener that eth today...

Why is this shit recovering so slow after the massive oversell? Even the biggest shitcoin is greener that eth today. Fuck this pedocoin.

Attached: MBA-ETH-SCM.png (220x218, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloks.io/blacklist
vocaroo.com/i/s1d9LsJHPyE1
eosindex.io/
dappradar.com/eos-dapps
youtube.com/watch?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10YwFRklMpu99OzqzUUVXhwP4SAytlUOje29WMgtUqe0/edit#gid=0
medium.com/@bytemaster/proposal-for-eos-resource-renting-rent-distribution-9afe8fb3883a
wizards.one/#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because EOS is better.

Nobody Uses ETH
Nobody Uses Bitcoin
ETH is ahead of the capitulation cycle.
Novogratz will declare bankruptcy EOY

do you use EOS for anything or just shill it?

>do you use EOS for anything or just shill it?

Gaming mostly at the moment. But also its extremely enticing for dapp development but waiting on some very specific scatter functionality before I can get started.

this, EOS hackathon in London starts tomorrow.

Nobody uses any coin so that argumnent is shit

people are fed up with ETH, it already had it's moon mission, time to move on and expand horizons. EOS has stuff to offer which ETH failed to deliver, there's enough room for hype in a next cycle. nobody cares, ERC20 today means == scam / BS. give a bit more time for larimer team to show their capabilities with 4 billions$ of capital, it's hard to fail when you have so much money

Why would anyone use EOS, you know the amount of security flaws it has?

>Nobody uses any coin so that argumnent is shit

Its shit because people use both ETH and EOS. STEEM is the only coin getting more use than they are right now.

eth is the major liquidity mechanism in public and private fundraising and markets. crypto serves no purpose aside from speculation, eth literally dominates the biggest use case, it is the XRP of crypto

none, has been audited exhaustively.

>dear blockproducers please lock these addresses for no reason at all just lock them kthxbye
>better
Ok.

>crypto serves no purpose aside from speculation, eth literally dominates the biggest use case, it is the XRP of crypto

nope
Social media and gaming is the biggest general use case crypto will have. Outside of hiding money from the government ect.

>Ok.

uh huh, still better than ETH.

Just curious, what games? Are they at least fun?
Exactly, were fucked.
Nobody's even buying drugs with any of this shit.
STEEM has proven that DPOS is even more corrupt than Zuckerberg.

bloks.io/blacklist

link to all ECAF freeze orders and why they were frozen in the first place.

Note that accounts are not frozen unless someone claims ownership, provides proof of malconduct and complies with KYC.

space invaders, dice, eosknights, eosmonster, etc.. Fun if you're a casual gamer or a gambling addict.

STEEMIT 2.0 is being developed by Dan Larimer as we speak, to be released on EOS.

because larger holders (ICOs, Novogratz, whatever) use this opportunity to sell their bags.

>literal speculation

Have you seen Solidity? It's a joke as a programming language, like it only takes an afternoon to learn.
Just the fact that EOS can be programmed in C++ places it miles ahead of ETH.

This senpai
vocaroo.com/i/s1d9LsJHPyE1

fundraising is a good point to be honest, however it seems like ETH is more like brick and mortar solution while EOS is more corporate-like thing (big money)

it's more like techno-demo / benchmark right now, there is need for bigger dApps to make it "next big thing". I'm sure they can handle it, but personally I don't see any use case which is screaming for help right now. maybe there are some totalitarian countries who need platform like steemit, but it's not mass adoption of similar scale like soundcloud / twitter / facebook / etc

>STEEM has proven that DPOS is even more corrupt than Zuckerberg.
yep, true
however you can't exclude humans imperfection, especially when it comes to market performance

> implying crypto has no utility.

>Just curious, what games? Are they at least fun?

EOS Knights, Its oddly addicting but not fun. But it does showcase what its like to play a game with fast transactions. Playing games on ETH that are not on LOOM is kind of cancer frankly. If ETHs games were on LOOM it would be a lot more fun. But constantly paying for transaction fees is a total kick in the nuts as well.

>STEEM has proven that DPOS is even more corrupt than Zuckerberg.

My understanding is that Dan left for exactly this reason lol.
>>literal speculation

Look into my eye

>This senpai
>vocaroo.com/i/s1d9LsJHPyE1

What is that?

Because this is going to supplant it as the store-of-value on the network, and the main investment asset for capitalizing on the Ethereum network's value.

It's up 102% against ETH on the 30 day chart. No other coin comes close to that kind of gain. (For example, Chainlink is about 30%.)

Attached: 0xbitcoin_stylish.png (361x366, 29K)

>implying space invader utility worth 217 billion

space invaders is definitely a benchmark for transaction volume and speeds, the rest are pretty much alpha apps but I'll drop you these links so you can take a look around;

eosindex.io/
dappradar.com/eos-dapps

>No other coin comes close to that kind of gain.
Doge

/thread

Attached: 1514557459754.jpg (1488x996, 228K)

EOS 3k tps and 0
BTFO cunt

>/thread

XRP is a currency coin. It needs dapps to be relevant here.

>EOS 0.5s transaction time
>EOS has no transaction fees
>4000 TPS
>17.5m closed blocks within 3 months since launch

>it needs dapps to be relevant here
>BTC has no dapps
>BCH has no dapps
>LTC has no dapps
What are you on about?

EOS also will have a stable coin so its basically .... You can literally use it as money without having people getting justed for holding the coins you paid them with.

I don't even see how XRP has a leg to stand on its completely fucked.

Currency Coins and Dapp coins are fundamentally different types of crypto. ETH is a dapp coin.

Jesus Christ I stand corrected. 200%, damn. Still, dogecoin is not an Ethereum token, so it doesn't have the same significance.

don't cherrypick..

how about augmented reality on EOS?

youtube.com/watch?
v=k8LFTLHGPjc

Attached: dapps_Landscape.png (1600x1600, 1.55M)

>200%, damn. Still, dogecoin is not an Ethereum token, so it doesn't have the same significance.

True, I just thought it was funny.

Does people get paid to shill EOS on Jow Forums?

No, but I want YOU to get paid for holding EOS.

Airdrops:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10YwFRklMpu99OzqzUUVXhwP4SAytlUOje29WMgtUqe0/edit#gid=0

Leasing:
medium.com/@bytemaster/proposal-for-eos-resource-renting-rent-distribution-9afe8fb3883a

I might actually fuck with the games on EOS if there's anything that's my style.
I only wish Larimer would stop with repeating DPOS schemes. They're too vulnerable to corruption.

You should give EOS Wizards a try.

wizards.one/#/

>I only wish Larimer would stop with repeating DPOS schemes. They're too vulnerable to corruption.

Is there something that can work better though? I cant figure anything out that would work better in practice. Secondary layers are not really ideal. Side chains are just avoiding the problem. Someone needs power to control content posted. Serious bugs need to be fixable...

> I might actually fuck with the games on EOS if there's anything that's my style.

ETH has cooler games but the layer one coin is a nightmare for gaming.

Oh shit I totally forgot about the pedo tweet thing, good times

$300 billion a year — that’s equal to reducing costs by $1000 a year for every man, woman, and child

For a typical Fortune 1000 company, just a 10% increase in data accessibility will result in more than $65 million additional net income.

Retailers who leverage the full power of big data could increase their operating margins by as much as 60%.

At the moment less than 0.5% of all data is ever analysed and used, just imagine the potential here.

Only 4.85% of ICO projects are about Data/Computing/AI despite of enormous use of data worldwide

Stay TUNED. Join Omnilytics socials

Attached: omn1.gif (480x480, 3.13M)

yep, that's fair
sucks that /biz has capabilities of 2 messages in depth per conversation.
it could be much better but that's what we have here

>programming must be complicated. He more complex and impenetrable the better. I’m an eoscuck

>Someone needs power to control content posted.
goes against much of the point of a blockchain, which is to assume everyone is hostile and verify everything. the moment you assume trust in a select few, you're back to another centralized model
perhaps there's still benefits to semi-decentralized blockchains like eos, i.e. money games that don't have to abide too closely to government legislation and less friction with payment processors; but this also means by design the blockchain cannot grow beyond a certain point, else governments would step in through the human points of failure (BPs for eos, for example)
any blockchain that couldn't survive if the 10% most important users were killed tomorrow is at risk in the long run

Ethereum has the right idea with sharding in terms of storage. Plasma is great for executing the transactions. And Casper is good for staking/slashing conditions.

Problem with ethereum is maintaining backwards compatibility, when updating the network.

>goes against much of the point of a blockchain, which is to assume everyone is hostile and verify everything.

This is actually a really nuanced situation. If the goal is to get the coin to be adopted then you have to meet specific criteria.

> the moment you assume trust in a select few, you're back to another centralized model perhaps there's still benefits to semi-decentralized blockchains like eos, i.e. money games that don't have to abide too closely to government legislation and less friction with payment processors; but this also means by design the blockchain cannot grow beyond a certain point, else governments would step in through the human points of failure (BPs for eos, for example)

If the only way for a blockchain to gain mass adoption is through social media and games then you get into a lot of situations that are very complex. The platform cannot be allowed to have a bad reputation or it hurts its chances. But you also run into another problem on top of that.

Dapps developers are vastly underestimated when we go into these discussion. They control the platform in ways that is far more dangerous than the government. The developers are a single point of attack for governments in fact.

> Ethereum has the right idea

ETHs idea is actually fundamentally wrong because it means that in order to meet the criteria for mass adoption then the only ones able to make sure things are ok is the dapps developers themselves.

All of the time and energy put into making the platform more decentralized basically results in depending on single point of attack dapp developers on top of a more centralized second layer.

>I only wish Larimer would stop repeating scam DPOS schemes.
Ftfy
DPOS can be good, but not whilst voting is weighted incorrectly and rules are too convoluted for a normie to understand