>modify parking pass expiry date from dec 2016 to 2018
>Use succesfully for 2 years
>car blocked by officer after class, ticket already on windshield
>lie saying i bought it off some random on campus
>realize they have on record me buying the pass in 2016
>tell cop i lied
>says he will forward to the campus officer and expect a call soon

What happens now?

Attached: 1535584950251.jpg (618x597, 64K)

>What happens now?
You are gonna be brutally raped, right in the anus, with no protective barrier, and and catch super mega AIDS and all of this will be broadcasted online for maximum humiliation.

You going to jail nigga

dumb frogposter

Attached: 1531878559838.jpg (641x530, 41K)

What is fraud sorry to be the bear of bad news

Attached: 0C188876-BE94-4A9B-A040-B8E0E1C0BAF0.png (582x745, 386K)

jesus christ how dumb do you have to be to commit fraud for a parking ticket
i'll never understand you petty crime types

The real fraud is UPass every student is forced to subsidize the service even those who don't use it or have no intentions too. To add to that it is illegal to sell the upass u are forced into buying!

>Jewpass

I dont understand how he caught you. Did he scan your plates or something?

realistically, you'll probably pay a fine and move on.

I came out ticket was already written. I was acting unaware at first and asked whats different he said they were different then the new ones and could tell the 6 been changed to an 8.

I was going to dig deeper into this hole until the convo was about to end with him saying he was going to investigate further which ultimately woulda ended up being caught so i justed ended the lie then and there

Im more mad then worried. I go to class at night and the lots are 70% empty so its not like im stealing a paying persons stall. Woulda been nice to just been left at the initial ticket not this part 2 follow up bs lol

>THIS IS A CRIMINAL OFFENSE

Attached: 1535759104599.jpg (236x199, 5K)

Relax bro, it's just a fucking parking ticket. Maybe you have to pay some fine but that's it

campus police. Fine and slap on the wrist for first offense.

if you get a call and another charge, just appeal it.

See :
>fine and slap on the wrist for first offense

If you are not a troublemaker, I doubt that it will be so bad. I would be more embaressed about it, but they wont throw you out for such stuff.

IF you are not a troublemaker, to stay clear on this. In this case, you can face anything ranging from fine to expulsion.

just pull some safe space triggered nonsense that is so popular with dumbfuck leftist college snoflakes these days

Electric chair

Are you black? Shoot yourself and say the cop did it

It can't be any more obvious that you've never been to college

Great example of a neurotic young college student who ruminates his anxiety over fucking nothing for days on end

>making a felony out of a misdemeanor
you are so fucked

against code of conduct, they don't want thieves in their population, expect expulsion