IT IS JUST A PUMP AND DUMP, AND IT IS OVERVALUED

youtube.com/watch?v=gFmKlkhoOXY

Attached: LINK.png (200x200, 11K)

My fucking money is gone !!!
Fuuuuuuuuck !!!

i cant stand this faggot

>Biggest loser in the top 100

Attached: down the drain you go.png (1175x540, 72K)

>desperately scour YouTube for anti-Link videos
>ah ha, I found one, LINKIES BTFO
>Published on 8 Oct 2017

Seriously - time to shut your computer OP and just think long and hard about your life (you're spamming this shit n every thread)

What do you expect from a scam?

>Still rank 51

It went up 20-25%, then Bitcoin also went up, so it was inevitable the sat value would

First time i post this video. I just wanted to let everyone else know in what scam they bought. This video was from 1y ago, lot of folks here are newfag and does not know reality behind this scam, everything was setup. They are scammers, Sergey did same thing with NXT. Take care.

>know in what scam they bought
>lot of folks here are newfag and does not know
I see that Discords have dropped their English literacy requirements.

>see that Discords have

>calling out correct grammar from your Indian cubicle farm, while thinking that it's incorrect

Attached: 1511735162560_720.jpg (720x405, 10K)

> goes up 50 ranks in the last month, corrects after a big pump - still keeps rank
Wow how will linkies cope with this. Eternally btfo'd.

No, just cutting out sections of a sentence that look bad on their own. Don't do it if you can't take it bub.

>Just lost it's position to Walton and Komodo is coming up fast
Out of the top 100, only 3 are dumping and link is dumping about 9 times harder than the others.

Attached: flush the stink.png (1177x518, 69K)

Oh, of course! The retard who tries to butcher grammatically correct sentences in an attempt to white-knight for ESL pajeet trash is also incapable of understanding the progress link has made in relation to the rest of the market. Get back to me when link actually goes to where it was before - until then you're just another dog chasing after my bags.

if it was a scam the would have dumped at 1.50
i get the reasoning but it seems like all crypto is a gamble at this point. watch which ones are not dying.

Attached: 1485063912686.jpg (751x1000, 659K)

That's a lot of mental gymnastics just to C O P E with the fact that Chainlink jumped 50 ranks in a matter of weeks.

And it's still down 70% from ath
>bagholder cope

In case you missed it, there was a general massive crypto crash after January 2018.
Chainlink is actually one of the best at recovering from that.

You absolute trenchbrain.

>measuring any project against ATH in a bear market
Gee, you've really got some strong arguments there, friendo.

Yes cause everything else is right back to its ath. Goddamn this board is retarded.

JUSTED

The cope

Gonna be fun to see you posting this shit when chainlink crashes all the way from 100 to 90

this shit was gonna make me so fucking rich
Fuuuuuck

sats?

yeah yeah been hearing this for a year now, it's at 0.35$. Do a reality check, you lost money by holding this all year

zoom out, .35 isnt the bottom for sure

This guy destroys chainlink

You are literally and irrefutably the biggest losers, linkies.

Attached: tww3.png (600x382, 232K)