20 years old almost 21...

20 years old almost 21..Have about 100$ in crypto and trying to throw more in but need the funds and just have a shitty job I can throw a little money in here and there. do I have a chance to make it too ? Is there room for me at the table ? Let’s say 3-5 years from now

Attached: 30FC6792-606B-4CB3-82CD-0F312ABA1BF9.png (750x1334, 463K)

no

Since you have so little Capital invest it in super low market cap shit coins with huge growth potential.

500 in a solid 20x growth is 10000$ which can be a good amount of capital for seriously considering making it.

Attached: The prophet 18.jpg (500x480, 87K)

That mofo at end of table is a grumpy old man but thanks for a little hope haha .. life dawg life.. like wtf is this

Go all in on Nerva, that's like getting BTC in 2008.. if it goes up you will get 100x

also origami network

Buy ChainLink and come back in a year to thank us

Cash out and buy groceries.

Well I’m 20 years old and about to be 21 .. these are the years of
My life I want to remember and talk about forever

I do not recommend you do it. If you do not want to buy BTC, get ETH, LTC and XMR. LTC will not earn you that much, but eh it will go up with the next bull run. It's pretty widely accepted, and it's much cheaper and quicker than BTC. The worst thing about it is its creator who dumped it at the top.

ETH and XMR are so undervalued right now. They will go up massively.

BTC will trump them all though and give you the biggest gains. So just buy a little bit of BTC, about 200$ a month. Just look at crypto news. The Jews are trying to convince everyone that the bull market is coming. They know how much everyone regretted not buying BTC, so they will ride that sentiment hard.

I am a poorfag as well, but I believe that crypto will be the best investment during the upcoming financial crisis

If you dont have at least 15k in crypto right now you won‘t make it

Don't listen to this guy. If you have only a small amount of capital do not buy high cap coins. They are safe bets because the return will be minimal. If you have $100 in bitcoin right now and goes 150x to actually go to $1 million per bitcoin you'll only have $15k. while that may seem like life changing money its not and you'll lose a third of it to taxes. Your best bet is to do something like put $1000 into NIM before it goes to $0.01

As the other anons say, if you have that little capital the only real move right now is an ultra-low-cap coin. For the love of God, look up 0xBitcoin, do your research, and if you like what you see don't miss out. You're too late for Bitcoin, you're too late for Ethereum, but you're not too late for Bitcoin on Ethereum.

Attached: 0xbitcoin_stylish.png (361x366, 29K)

What makes you think Nimiq will go up? It doesn't seem unique in any way, it's just another dapp bullshit

Don't you dare trust that faggot OP

Probably not, but better than no savings at all

This unironically

No one's asking him to trust anyone, only to do his own research. 0xBitcoin has featured prominentlyon here for quite a few months and not a single - NOT ONE - bit of fud against it has stuck. If that doesn't entice you to at least look into what it is, then I don't know what to tell ya.

Because its clearly a legit project, 3 mil market cap is too low for how seriously the devs take it and it already has ledger support

Nimiq is normie focused crypto, supereasy to use, superfast to sync with blockchain, the address is in a form of IBAN

This. Vastly undervalued right now. You could drop $1500 on it now and possibly be rich in a few years.