Nice, just bought 100k

nice, just bought 100k

medium.com/@adamdowson/request-mobile-wallet-preview-3400ed38f279

Attached: E0ED4FFB-CD69-4072-AA05-DD6A159DBA37.jpg (833x644, 107K)

This one Dev from Reddit is single handedly saving REQ and it's hilarious

Thanks Adam

Is it a good buy right now? I made some BTC off Link yesterday.

Adam is God

Keep all the ICO funds and let someone else do the work for free, the frenchies even outchink the Neo / CoZ cuckery

lol what the fuck this adam kid is literally building the entire network

Bought 1k for Adam

ADAM IS A ONE MAN ARMY. HOLY SHIT! SHOULD ADAM JUST TAKE OVER AND REPLACE THE REQ TEAM?

kind of amazing a reddit mod did this...
most of this wallet is opensource (i think) but the fact 1 independent guy is creating more than the team is baffling.

surprised there's no pump related to this news tho

Adam is a god

Adam is the first developer to build products on the protocol.

The REQ team are building the infrastructure for the protocol and Adam is the only one producing products out of it.

This has always been the message communicated by REQ, I can't tell if people are being sarcastic about this project or generally retarded

just sold 100k thanks user

where are those 10 dev teams again?

the 15 person team released 2 main smartcontracts and the app.request.network site in april
what have they done since?
dont try to fool us and call us retarded abstract

Busy doing the slowest website update in history of course. With useful idiots like AsscrackTomato cheerleading for free and making snide remarks on behalf of the team.

can someone get the request team jailed and replace them by that dude? He makes more in one day than the team in a whole year. Request Team is a bunch a crooks

Attached: 1536758579217.jpg (1342x844, 317K)

Adam actually deserves mozzarella

How do we get the REQ foundation to fire the French fucking losers and put Adam in charge of the whole thing?

Attached: uk50.jpg (567x1024, 147K)

This should seriously be done. In a truly decentralized system token holders would have voting rights. Except this project is a sham and the team wants you to believe it’s decentralized, but it’s not.

I'd suck Adam's dick
With extra mozarella

I miss this hair style from the late 00s early 10s. Scene is not ded :(

It's starting to pump.

Heh, my ID stayed the same. Just sold, off to the next shitcoin.

we did it reddit

Is there a way we can ship him mozzarella?

Adam is looking like a god only because your standards are so low. Even a circus monkey would seem professional next to those so-called "devs" at Request.

Is Adam on the payroll yet? Just make him full time, none of these other retards fav get anything done.

He's still a freelancer on some contract with them.

Wonder if they pay him in REQ or ETH.

We need a picture of him to turn him into a Req Deity.

All hail King Adam

Yes! It's high time he acquires Sergey Nazarov status