Ok can you guys stop deploying

ok can you guys stop deploying

Attached: Dnk5nfIU8AAm91i.jpg (970x400, 42K)

EthDead

Stop using the coin guys....

Everyday I see several ETH trashing threads.
There is something special about them that distinguishes from other FUDs, in that no lies are used, the fudders mostly only expose how bad the coin is with real facts. Truly a two digit shitcoin.

Sure. EOScuck

It's not really intended as FUD desu. I just wanted to reference vitalik stopping trading.

Attached: DOubo3YU8AI86bR.jpg (893x1200, 140K)

EOS is intentionally totalitarian, inept planning, shitty codebase. ETH is unintentionally fucked by its own success despite best efforts to improve it. That leaves centralized shitty XLM and Cardano (designed to be anti-totalitarian and with a secure codebase with scaling kn the pipeline). 1 year from now ETH will be experencing an exodus - I predict to Cardano.

Can you post the 10 commandments of EOS please.

Nah. Cardano doesn’t have institutional support. Too many big guns are on Ethereum now. It’s unbeatable. Everybody from the United Nations right down to Microsoft

why? im not shilling eos

Afri is not a spokesperson for Ethereum.

Afri works for Polkadot which is not alligned with Ethereum, they have a different outlook and different product in the works.

Not sure why this is a significant tweet at all desu.

No, the Ethereum devs just doesn't lie about the actual capabilities of decentralized networks.

Have fun in your EOS/NEO/TRX/ADA/Whatever PR wonderland of false promises and hype roadmaps, while Ethereum is actually trying to bring true decentralization with capacity to run the world.
Not something that is fixed/figured out in a year or so, it will take another year or maybe even two.

>it will take another year or maybe even two.
oddly coinciding with link mainnet release date predictions

>Search for ETH scaling
>See which projects are scaling and/or expanding the ETH ecosystem right now
>Check github activity (with cryptomiso, not one by one)
>Check which tokens are closer to release
>Distribute funds according to release proximity and github activity
>Sit back and relax, reaping massive profits once the ETH mainchain spam stops and scaling gradually goes live
>Invest those gains into the second wave of ETH ecosystem moon missions, aka utility tokens

You've been warned

Attached: catpital.jpg (224x224, 10K)

literally doesnt matter, like btc, eth will always be dominant in its area. two thousand shitcoins and not one payment coin has come even close to taking any real world use away from btc. expect the same for platforms and ethereum, as has already begun.

people will cry and complain about scaling, fees, resource usage, but they wont use anything else. the louder the complains the more dominant it shows ethereum is

>Ethereum is actually trying to bring true decentralization with capacity
sometime between 2020-2022 - they don't have a clue how to do it right now. i see this line of ETH shilling and it is either intentionally misleading or posted by a complete dumbfuck

*saves ETH from dying*

Attached: 1535433954990.jpg (738x984, 180K)

Pretty much this.

If the people who are all-in on some competing project weren't so emotionally invested, they'd realize that ETH doesn't over promise on things and take time finding real solutions that don't cut corners. 1-2 years is nothing, people act like it's a lifetime away. If Ethereum actually does accomplish what they set out to do, it's going to render most other "ETH Killers" completely obsolete.

Cardano actually is beating ethereum to PoS

Vitalik’s asperger’s causes pride issues and makes him stubborn

plenty of shitcoins have proof of stake today, but nobody uses it so nobody cares.

if you still think tech matters you need to spend more than a year in this space.

Raiden Network (LN for ETH and erc20 tokens) gets released on mainnet in less than a month, 1-2 years is worst case scenario for plasma release. RDN is more than enough for now

Eth at least tries to do it in a decentralized manner.
Anything else is a server running 'smart contracts' and is prone censorship.
Centralized apps scale fine on a normal server, why bother putting it on 21 servers?

Absolute. Fucking. State

Thanks just deployed 1000

>Centralized apps scale fine on a normal server, why bother putting it on 21 servers?
How can that be ponzi'd?

Nice

Attached: 06b79c67bf08e04692139c418d5e7483.png (500x500, 320K)

Delet NOW !!
Wtf..so eth employs 1000 developers and they alltogether did 923 commits in a fucking year?
I didn't lose all my money right?
Only four dapps with over 2000 users that's just a FUD, right? Right???
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>build a smart contract platform
>get mad when people deploy smart contracts on it

Waves
Just inform yourself about the Waves blockchain.

They activated smart contrats now last week via miner votes.
No joke, doing what ETH is supposed to do only better.
To bad they keep quiet and developing their stuff instead of hyping like a retarded Vitalik -cyka blyat putin vodka balalaika - Buterin.

inb4
> checks Waves on CMC, lol dead shitcoin
like every other single coin.
do your research guys, just a tip from me

Attached: cvb.png (700x515, 508K)

Do you even remember the DAO? ETH is just as centralized.

You realize literally nobody, not even Vitalik himself, gives the slightest shit about Raiden?

It's really amazing how siloed crypto communities are. Are you like the 1 person actually patiently waiting for Raiden release?

Everyone jumped ship months ago bud. Nobody is following the project. State channels are fucking stupid. Plasma is the only layer 2 solution that actually matters for anything.

Holy shit how do people think this

>we're at capacity

Attached: BkKBHhfIEAADPQn.jpg (599x337, 29K)