567 Whitelist Spots Opening

567 Whitelist Spots Opening

>Inb4 pools scoop it up

What are you waiting for? Don't you want t o ride the next BNB wave, but this time in EU?

Attached: plebfornotentering.png (493x167, 12K)

Else you'll have to succumb to cuck prices

Attached: BCIO Token Sale.png (693x439, 85K)

>picture says more than a thousand words

Attached: virgin_chadp.png (1760x1000, 319K)

This picture just made my day, looking forward to the ICO

How come they still have spots open I was under the impression that the whitelist was closed. Lucky I found this post :)

THANK YOU CHAD BASED PIERRE

Jesus christ where did u get that from

It closed but they found false entries and now we're 40 FUCKING MINUTES BEFORE THIS ONE OPENS

omegakek

Lol, Nice one and in proper order, as soon as there are good alternatives BNB should die out, I hate their monopolistic attitude or should i say arrogance .. Bitmex has its share of shortcomings as well, Lets hope BCIO can bury these giants and make me rich :) Better days are cominng

Only 567 spots! Talk about Fomo..

How much are you buying? Why should I? What's better than binance?

Thank God for the ones who faked it, watching the timer. tick tock tick tock until I am whitelisted

itt: coordinated discord shilling. enjoy your below ico bags retards.

It's pretty obvious that there is one degenerate pajeet in this thread who posts with different IDs.

kys, I am whitelisted for the ICO already but your shilling is pathetic and way too obvious. How much are you gonna put into the ICO? 20 ETH? 1 BTC? You will never make it with your pajeet shilling and pajeet investments.

jesus at least give me one good reason to buy into this shit

The exchange creating this had 11btc volume yesterday. That should tell you everything you need to know

making money from buying what is basically a EU bnb

THE WHITE LIST IS OPEN

Liar

So is this shit big now or big pajeet shit?

its fucking big

I already made three accounts lmao

pajeet this, pajeet that.

This is how you make it

under the bridge