Get out of NERVA while you can

Pic related. 1 BTC sell order. We're going back to 200 sats when that breaks.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 7.01.03 PM.png (1262x1014, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitses.org/analyses/nerva-thellimist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is anyone actually in it? kek

I still hold a few sheckles from an 8x, i'll never sell those, but the majority of my holds are going elsewhere.

Weak hands.

Scared money doesn't make money. Let's blow through this wall!!!

The dev has made the algo even more resilient, store XNV payment integration is active on the testnet, and they're working to get listed on CMC. BULLISH

Long term this is good but we going back down for sure. Chart has been dipping for 2 days now

If so - then we will all get some cheap tickets to the 10x party that's coming! Otherwise, hope your bags are full!

This shit is a scam, the people who bought it are just shilling it to stupid people who will buy it even though it's worthless. On all the Nerva posts they never say why it will pump or what it does, only that it will "x100"

This. Never even seen a mention of what its purpose is. Maybe someone spoke of it being mineable but it has a premine aw well. No ty.

Around 60% of that wall is mine, the wall is moving up every day... yesterday it was at 375. Dont freak out.

1% pre-mine, cpu only, decent, true vision, go do your own research, we tell you the coin its up to you to look into it brainlet. dont like it? dont buy it simple as that.

its a crypto coin retard, only its unironically untraceable unlike monero.

Its been rated as shitcoin on bitses.org

bitses.org/analyses/nerva-thellimist/

You actually care what they have to say? Seriously?

There were a bunch of anons in recent days saying that I should buy Nerva and it would 100x. Were they being sincere or were they scammers?

It's not a scam, I was actually just trying to fud to buy back in lower

Lol, I like how you think. I want a dip so I can get more too :)

Yep, but dip or no dip I think right now is the best time to be getting in on this.

what hasnt been rated as a shitcoin. these kebab niggers better straighten out their currency before going into crypto.

Looks like that big sell order just dumped - price is bouncing between 200 and 320 sats. Better than I hoped

True. Still a steal at these prices. Time to buy some more!

heck yeah! before the order books start climbing again

Attached: isthisacrash.jpg (556x500, 59K)

HEADED BACK TO 400!! Cant keep NERVA down