LINK - Bad news

Serious, so most of you know Oracalize the other company essentially doing the same as LINK

Now it got recommend along with R3 for the UKaapg

Attached: 1532981747783s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180921-120709.png (1080x1920, 555K)

Holy shit Oraclize have been included in a chart with hundreds of projects providing an overview of the crypto space in 2018.
brb selling 120k LINK

No sign of Link. Yet R3, and many others ;(

You dumb fucks with stupid memes of Sergey ruined Link

Attached: IMG_20180921_120402.jpg (3508x2550, 1.24M)

No FUCKING sign of Link

Dumb fucks postings stupid meme's of segrey have runied links reputation

Kek, nothing burger but nice try. In the last 7 days Link is up 34%, feeling comfy with my stack but please sell yours and stay poor.

its a scam

It's a worry link is not mentioned it's a OFFICIAL UK group about future projects

Why would a report titled 'blockchain industry in the UK' list an American company?

Dumb fuck. Look at the other projects

lol what a scam

It went up because of a exchnage listing.....

this is a literal nothing

Congrats! Bitconnect is on the same list.

AMAZING

They tweeted it

What does link do Oracalize can't?

>vaporware with neets as main 'adopters'
vs
>a working company with customers
gee, that's a head scratcher

Attached: 1533621563462.jpg (249x198, 7K)

LINKCHAIN is the real deal my niggers, check their telegram

Cringe

LINKCHAIN has 20.000 members in telegram. What does Chainlink have? Hahahaha Chainlink is sutch a scam

>What does link do Oracalize can't?
This has to be bait

KYS.

Attached: 1535731198145.jpg (1200x864, 177K)

... wow

>in UK

Last I checked, ChainLink wasn't a UK company, so naturally woukdn't be included in a list titled Blockchain Industry in UK Landscape Overview 2018"

They've literally just thrown every UK Blockchain related company on there, no matter how small and shitty.

1/10 FUD though

SERIOUSLY

What does ChainLINK do, Oracalize can't?

In terms of actuall service?

>pls sir, I sell too low
>Oraclize centralized oracles kill Link decentralized oracles
>pls sir, I have family

Oraclize goes offline

Forgot to add:

>9 posts by this ID

If Oraclize was so great, you'd make threads about Oraclize. Instead, you made a thread about Chain Link... that is what bottom feeders do, just shit on other projects to "boost" theirs

I already bought my link stack
So what,they were testing
FFS I'm talking about the ACTUAL service/technology itself.

WHEN it's fully working

Chainlink has one hell of a marketing team. You can't deny that..

So you're not going to say why a centralized oracle is better than a decentralized network of oracles?

It is a scam bro !
Spelling errors 'n shit, you know..

>problems with existing service
vs
>imaginary perfect product in the future

>FFS I'm talking about the ACTUAL service/technology itself.

Almost as if chainlink network isn't operational yet. Accord is actually on appg board and they're waiting for chainlink.

>OFFICIAL
Official to who? Official means nothing on it's own.

BUY BITCONNECT SHITCOIN

LINK is still in development while Oraclize has a (shitty) working product, tables will turn with Chalink mainnet

Attached: or5.jpg (700x706, 97K)

Attached: or6.png (1024x1454, 1.8M)

kek

Attached: or7.jpg (1156x1180, 196K)

Attached: or4.jpg (900x677, 53K)

Ah, yes when I think of a 'working company' I think of something which:
> can't handle ethorse
> responds to trolls on twitter and gets visibly upset
> development isn't that active compared to other cryptos
oh, and just the small detail of
> being largely centralized, so is actually worse compared to legacy oracles seeing as it doesn't fucking work
RIP

And everything has gone up 40 to 50 percent since. Whar has link done in the last day?

>can't handle ethorse
you mean had temporary problems once
>other cryptos
oraclize is not a crypto
>being largely centralized
they use trusted hardware proofs which is the only realistic way for oracles.
Link's decentralized oracles can't work, which is why they completely tossed out their idiotic 'reputation' idea. It's going to be a network of centralized oracles.

The main problem with oraclize is that they are too expensive for what they provide.

'included' out of sympathy

> you mean had temporary problems once
The root cause is still being there - this will be a recurring issue which they will have to run maintenance on, making it pointless
> not a crypto
You knew exactly what I meant, trying to argue semantics won't help you
> trusted hardware eliminates the need for true decentralization
> link will be a network of centralized oracles
Hahah jesus fucking christ. These points tell me everything I need to know about you.

Attached: sofuckingretarded.jpg (600x337, 311K)

is still there*

decentralized oracles are impossible, that's what even vitalik told sergey on the conference. There's no way to escape the sybil problem.

Page 19 of the CL whitepaper already sybil attacks with its built-in certification service. I know the whitepaper would be hard for someone like you to read, but I hope you will try your best to do so at some point.

>built-in certification service
>decentralization

Attached: 1535937667646.jpg (332x313, 122K)

already addresses* hurrrr phoneposting

> certification services can't be decentralized
> even though page 19 - 20 explains exactly how this works
> this is before you even get to SGX mechanics
I just pity you at this point, unless you're doing a good job at pretending to be retarded (then shame on me I guess.)

Stays up 24/7.

A daily comparison is worthless, extended periods are what matters and Link had outperformed 90% of market for several months.

>certification services can't be decentralized
Which means what? A list of publicly known oracles, chosen based on their MARKET reputation, not a number computed by the protocol.
>a network of centralized oracles

Have you even spent 5 minutes looking at how reputation works? Oh, and this next part is a gem:
> not a number computed by the protocol
Are you being serious right now? You've basically just ousted yourself as someone who cut-pastes buzzwords you don't understand as a form of argument. I would even go so far as to say you have disappointed me if this isn't exactly the kind of caliber of discussion I expect to have with an oraclize holder.

Attached: hang yourself.jpg (800x563, 240K)

>an oraclize holder.

Attached: 1521016966914.png (657x539, 110K)

can anyone else this for a poor pajeet???
seriously thinking of selling my whole basket of 10 LINK, good sirs...

This lol, even Bitconnect is there, but nice try OP

>It's going to be a network of centralized oracles.
link will allow whatever level of decentralization anyone needs, oraclize can't offer that.

Sell your link and go buy oraclize shares or whatever, I see you everyday desperately looking for validation, go and sell, but you won't because you're scared of missing out so you hope someone will convince you to hold. I tell you to sell and never come back here

Attached: 49E59AE683F64E38BED87E0864381C43.png (249x898, 460K)

what the fuck is bitconnect doing there?

HAHAHAHA IT FUCKING IS AS WELL. I was slightly concerned for a second but don't worry just another retarded brit made this shit I suppose. Don't forget oraclize is using links code.