>TEAM PLAYER
>PROACTIVE
>ENTHUSIAM
>STARTUP MINDSET
>HERO
>ROCKSTAR
>YOGA CLASSES
>PLEASE ATTACH COVER LETTER AND PORTFOLIO

How the fuck am I supposed do suspend my disbelief while reading these pieces of HR shit after a full day spent staring the abyss?

Attached: 1536751319291.jpg (918x597, 78K)

become a crypto NEET or die in a wagecage

Attached: pepegunner.png (600x800, 333K)

Bullrun when

Attached: 1537371043020.png (500x500, 170K)

>he can't make money in a bear market

Attached: Black-Man-Laughing-In-The-Bath-Tub-Drinking-a-40oz-Beer_408x408.jpg (408x408, 102K)

Job posting descriptions are some of the dumbest shit I've ever read
Guarantee the bastards who write them up dont have 1/10 of the "qualities" they are looking for in people

At least I'm not a nigger

Attached: 1536929058634.gif (467x398, 70K)

Your mindset is wrong and you haven't found out your purpose in life. Search for it.

On Google?

How the hell do I do this? I'm literally wandering around a giant Asian city right now because my bitch wife wants a divorce and I feel the same way as OP (commute 2 hours to work every day).
What on Earth do I do with my life?

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT

Could be worse bro. My wife won't let me leave...

Yeah I read that book too. I get it. The problem is I don't have a purpose to begin with.

>You divorce your wife
>You keep walking out of that country
>You get an adventure job - taking kids kayaking and shit
You're thinking too much

YOU ARE NOT CURSED
FIND YOUR PURPOSE
THIS MEANS YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCES
WHEN YOU COLLECT EXPERIENCES YOU WILL COLLECT IDEAS
DO SOMETHING MEANINGFUL FOR THE WORLD OR TO OTHERS
CREATE A POSITIVE LEGACY
BUY LINK

I feel like a goddamn ATM to her but I'm mentally unable to just leave. I'm weak, really. Anyway the problem is my lack of purpose, not her. With something to work towards I'd be fine I think. It's just that I don't so I end up attacking my wife over everything like some low class trash.

We've failed in life. No hope for us now, except buying LINK and praying

>BUY LINK
I have $50,000 in crypto waiting for the next bull, mostly in Bitcoin. And another 120k in basically just cash which I should figure out how to invest really.

They gonna possibly propose me a contract renewal this week. Should I tell them to frig off? Pls respond

Attached: 1536896238970.jpg (906x799, 89K)

I made it so its possible currenrly sitting on a couple hundred btc.

Screenshot becuase im not a faggit

Attached: Screenshot_20180921-052015_Blockfolio.jpg (1080x2220, 484K)

That could have been me but I was too busy sucking on lady nipples and taking hard drugs.

i just left work, i have the weekend ahead of me and im feeling fucking depressed cause i have to go back to work monday. can't even appreciate my days off cause of it.

Have a beer with frens, fren. Go outside, clean your flat, do something not to think about that shit too much. Ruining your free time because of wagecuckery ain't worth.

tks man

jealous

Within yourself, my son.

Always prioritize yourself over anything else. Selflessness does not exist. Reach within your soul, forget your past mistakes and live everyday to the fullest.