My girlfriend broke up with me recently...

My girlfriend broke up with me recently. I should have known this was going to happen because things have been rough for a while now. I don't know if it's me or if I just don't love her, but whenever she was around me I just wanted to be somewhere else.

Sure enough, she took the hint and went on a solo trip to NYC. She promised she never cheated on me, but I saw one of the reviews she left on her CouchSurfing account and I wasn't convinced.

Turns out she's been texting some guy who's apparently a "gentleman" and an "intellectual" who works in "a fintech startup" and that "I just wouldn't understand". Well, when I find this guy, I'm gonna make him understand the kind of pain he's caused me.

Attached: 1537365386284.jpg (458x554, 64K)

>Well, when I find this guy, I'm gonna make him understand the kind of pain he's caused me.
That's the most insecure beta shit kek.

Attached: 1512336470084.jpg (258x360, 55K)

Fuck you man. She likes this guy because he's cultured or some bullshit, well I'll show him the culture of 5 years of blackbelt karate training. She thinks because this fucker can speak two languages (Russian, English) and has a degree in Philosophy that he's somehow more sophisticated than me?

He's the one who sounds like a beta, I bench 250 bitch.

He didn't cause you any pain you npc brainlet. Your inability to effectively communicate with and please your EX girlfriend caused her to leave you. Grow the fuck up.

Probably bait but you sound really insecure bud

120 single? It's ok I guess, but not really anything to brag about.

I can tell you don't know how to please a woman

Check out this fucking review my girl left him and then tell me I'm the one in the wrong??

"He is an amazing man, he knows a lot of "special" places to go in NYC, he has quite a good location and he is very punctual! There were a lot of themes to talk and he also helped me a lot with my bags and tickets, we want to thank him) I recommend Sergey as a perfect couchserfer)"

Meh you can do everything perfect and if a woman finds someone she perceives as a better option 9/10 they will branch swing. Loyalty is not in women’s nature. Sorry OP just remember in today’s day and age she isn’t yours it’s just your turn. Shit sucks and it hurts but there’s not much you can do besides try and fuck one of her “friends”.

Bro don't even bother. Find a waifu that actually appreciates you. She sounds like shit anyway, should have known things were rocky and tried to cheer you up or do something nice to make things interesting again. That's what a person who actually cares about you does.

trying too hard

Thanks for the perspective man.

Thanks bro I appreciate it.

Well done OP look at the retards ITT

kek

Either they're all pretending to be retarded or there's bullish signs ITT!

Women who are like this will turn out used up and alone or suicidal. Don't worry. All of that shit comes back to them eventually. My ex is a good example. Broke up after 6 years and moved to Cali, called me a few months back and turns out she ended up homeless and had been used by some guy. I told her she should consider suicide and haven't heard since. Meanwhile I'm here and have done pretty well with life and friends and family. Remember to liquidate bad investments and have stop losses bois.

kek

>Turns out she's been texting some guy who's apparently a "gentleman" and an "intellectual"

Attached: tipsfedora.png (891x1339, 1.09M)

topkek. She's seeing Sergey

nice

>Sergey
Is this an subtle chainlink thread?

inb4 sergey stole your girl

nice larp bro

every thread is a chainlink thread

Great thread to wake up to. Thanks boyo

your whore of a girlfriend caused you pain, not that guy who wanted to fuck some random bitch

My gf cheated on me and while sucking this fat guys dick she send me this picture

Maximum cucked here, she also said he is like 12 inches.

Attached: CA59B706-40B9-4C98-B353-E40E85AAD225.jpg (301x424, 38K)

Top kekkles

don't blame the guy, he's not a whore

Fuck that Sergey guy. My ex put a review on the same guy. He ruined her man. I can no longer speak to her again.

Y-your girlfriend too? Fuck, that Sergey can't keep getting away with this