What is a job that requires little to no skill that will accept an uneducated...

what is a job that requires little to no skill that will accept an uneducated, inexperienced skinny white boy with no ambition, drive or social skills ?

Attached: 1536311499267.jpg (658x487, 63K)

mcdonalds

/thread

>I have no value
>who will value me?

assassination

Fpbp

Skinny white boy. Maybe some cougar will have the hots for you. Go fuck those old grandma thots

Russian spy!

Go to Russia and become a spy

Prostitutite.

Invest in knee pads. 100000x returns!

Attached: 1537314709491.jpg (226x341, 16K)

i might look into this

Only if he's very feminine and cute, otherwise he won't make money

Stock boy at Wal Mart. You work at night when no one is there.

Run a node dude

Move to china and teach english to rich chinese kids
Should get you about $20 an hour which is a fuckton over there. Work 4 hours a day, live well and learn mandarin so you have a great skill once chinks finish taking over weak anglo nations such as canada and aus

Get a job on a drilling rig

Not diverse enough

Amazon warehouse will take anyone. Just dont die on the premises

>no drive
What do you mean by that? You better don't have crippling depression.

Attached: ChainLink Crypto Mob.jpg (654x491, 132K)

Derete

have you considered turning tricks for rich old white guys.
just saying, those Kevin Spacey types usually pay well.

Attached: 1536432028425.jpg (663x579, 39K)

The Forex market will accept your liquidity with open arms, my white brother

Depends on where you live. One thing welders need a lot of the time is a fire watch. Are you near water? Maybe there's a local shipyard that needs laborers/fire watches. If you are near any military bases, especially those with housing, there are a lot of potential jobs. Base housing contracts everything out from lawn care and commissary workers, to all sorts of maintenance workers. This also gets you clearances that you can use for other jobs and work your way up. You could also do janitorial work in town, find out who your major janitorial contractor is in town and apply, most work is done after hours.

>no social abilities
>BECOME A TEACHER

>no drive
>JUST LEARN ANOTHER LANGUAGE LEL

Attached: 78198905-B585-4FFF-B8FB-18C7ACD4930F.png (403x448, 58K)