>within 3 days headaches clear
>mind feels more alert
>wake up with more energy
>brain fog has gone
>more focus and concentration
>overall well-being has improved dramatically

Are you still drinking this poison?

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 14K)

I dont really drink a lot of caffeine, but I've had brain fog for years. Supplements havent helped a lot, so ill give this a shot

inb4 normies 'I don't function without coffee lol"

It's the NPC beverage of choice for a reason - keeps them subdued and stupid.

high caffeine is very bad for your body and mind

people who drink strong coffee every hour of the day or gallons of energy drinks are almost impossible to communicate with.

I had the same experience, unfortunately when uni started back up, I had to jump back on the caffeine train. Seriously with midterms and recruiting in the same week, shit is rough man. I'm gonna try to get off of it again after my last midterm next week though.

Attached: 1524203438363.jpg (500x500, 208K)

>drink caffeine
>smoke sativa booda
>stay sharp

Attached: IMG_20180919_185458_304.jpg (429x384, 50K)

I've been on vacation in europe for a month now and I don't feel right. I feel more alive and can think clearer. I need more flouride, this scares me.

stop making excuses. buy OPC powder and have 1-2g daily, you have never felt so alert and ready to go before

Ah ok we get it. You are a fucking pussy. "Wahh Wahh I can't handle caffeine" LMAO what a little bitch thing to say. Coffee is very mild. I bet you are one of those little frail nerds who gets the shakes after drinking a cup.

I drink A fair amount of Coffee every day and it doesn't do shit to me. In fact I can drink a cup right before I go to bed, it doesn't even keep me awake. Just because you are a low test nerd who gets shakes from 1 cup doesn't men the rest of the world is. We get it you are a weak lil nerd but STFU about coffee being a negative.
Only negative that exists are the headaches if you stop drinking it which can be countered easily by 1) Drinking more coffee and 2) taking paracetamol ... the headaches can dealt with so easily so who cares.

I take 400mg caffeine daily in pill form and had zero headaches after I stopped for a week.

Is this your own pasta or you just mindlessly copy it in every thread about coffee? I've read this exact same post multiple times you fucking caffeine shill

Any actual evidence for this? I drink several cups a day and it directly reduces my brain fog and makes life more engaging.

fuck off anti-coffee shill. coffee tastes amazing

Attached: BodumChmbrd34ozFrenchPressSHF16.jpg (625x625, 56K)

As someone who never drinks coffee, you're full of shit. You fucking niggers will say anything you don't like "keeps le sheeple stupid".

Imagine thinking that anyone who defends coffee is a shill. lmao how brain damaged are you?

>Durr dis guy said he likes something must be a shill. peeple can't disagree wid me or they paid shillz duuh.

Retard.

>Lol Stacy and I can't live without coffee! At least 5 starbucks cups a day!

Attached: drugs.jpg (480x480, 29K)

2-FMA is the new coffee dumb fucks

Coffee increases longevity and will allow you to live 1000 years when biologists discover how to rejuvenate cells and build long telomeres in year 2090

No coffee will make you die miserably in year 2088

Caffeine increase your concentration

Rhodiola extract is a great substitute. I love my caffeine and modafinil though.

I also stopped caffeine at one point. Had tea the next day to deal with the headaches, then stopped that. It felt alright for many months, but I drink my coffee in the morning because it just makes me feel "alive". Shit was boring without caffeine lol.

I'm not one of those people that has to be caffeinated all day. Those guys are going overboard with it. Meh.

27 years old and been able to resist coffee so far. not a straight edge by any means, but people who need coffee every day to function are definitely addicts