Why has Link Fud cooled down?

Link Fud game is weak past 6 weeks. Jan-June was intense, high quality fud consistently.

You new linkers would not fucking survive it. Why is there a swap to shilling? all become that desperate to drop your bags?
where are the chad Link fudders gone? no good copy paste has been made for weeks.

Attached: 1510662653769.jpg (479x494, 269K)

Just run out of ideas I guess?

Some autist made that website, and revers engineered it all to fit with all of the recent announcements, but fell flat since it was registered only a few days ago.

Plus being a fudder is a sad existence anyway

LINK is still on track to make me a millionaire and I sleep comfy as hell knowing how well LINK did these past couple of days.

I am annaly ruined

Attached: 1531507536347.jpg (602x800, 44K)

Its part of the singularity to fud. I am not visiting here much anymore, only can fud once a week or so.

Because Chainlink has 2 big partners/users. You can't fud saying that nobody will be using Chainlink which was one of the main and more convincing fud points.

some dude went out of his way to create a fake pbc report thinking that shit would dump after being revealed as fake
they created a fake marketing website of a company to fud link
cooled down?
this was just the last 3 days

Nulinker pls go. you dont fucking get it. need mroe hand holding?

The fud stopped because it's has no practical effect anymore. Even if you were to convince everyone on this board to sell it doesn't hold a candle to bithumbs activity. Fudders should start learning Korean.

>Why has Link Fud cooled down?

because (((they))) won. It's ogre

How many LINK to become millionaire by next year? Inb4 $1000 eoy

I am financially ruined !!!!
Reeeeeeee !!!!

20k to be a millionaire by 2019
2.5k to be a millionaire by 2023

disagree. nulinkers keep seeking affirmation all the time.

Link is actually a meme thats why it doesnt need fud dyor

>Jan-June was intense, high quality fud consistently
There hasn't been a single good piece of FUD this year. Every since Sergey's EOY announcement fud has had no legs to stand on.

Shilling before main net is retarded as fuck. Don't you mongoloid faggots want as many cheap links as possible?

fuck off leave us alone with your shitcoin and bumping old threads we get it you make poor life choices, no go suck an indian cock idiots

Who the fuck is "us" dipshit? Jow Forums is a LINK board and if you have a problem with that you'd use filters, which you'd know if you'd been here more than a day.

as if anyone comes here for reasons other thank link anymore. If i want to talk about anything else i have telegram. This is a Link board

75% of Jow Forums doesn't give a shit and i'm here from 2012. Go fuck yourself faggots, link is a shitcoin you're literally fucking spamming. Don't give a shit about your bad financial decisions

I own no link and i accept this. Though i'll probably buy some at 10 cents

the go back to plebbit you faggot,
>hurr i've been here since 2012
you coul've been here since 1488 I don't care, this is a link board and fuck off