ITS HAPPENING

XRP has just overtaken ETH in market cap.
Does this means that we´ll see XRP at more than a 100$????

Attached: b7b9d8cf1f597efac03721766193f355.png (407x188, 6K)

eth is finished

This means the whales are going to dump on everyone buying now so they can pump Ethereum next.

Nope eth is done

this. ETH will rally hard to retake #2, and a lot of the pump will come from people taking XRP profits

kek i sold 70k xrp a week ago at exactly half of the current sat value. i'm not even mad it's just crypto in a nutshell

>muh market caps

Attached: tiresome.jpg (807x659, 42K)

What is your point?

this already happend in January for a few days. it will change nothing. XRP will pump more and than dumps like shit.

Stay in denial, Abdul.
Today Ether, tomorrow Bitcoin.

The XRP pump triggered the golden bullrun.

It's a clear message from the banks: "We control crypto now!"

Attached: HODLGOLD.jpg (720x1280, 107K)

>he doesn't know XRP pumps and dumps on a regular basis
Have you guys ever heard of charts? You can look at the price history of shit coins

Come'on you're a little mad... Happens to me all the time!

people will still be praying they're right about a XRP dump even when it's gone to $10

"DUMP NAO PLZ!!!! I DIDN'T BUY AND GET 20x RETURN BECUZ I'M SUCH A MASSIVE IDIOT!!! PLZ DUMP NAO!!!!"

>$10
>$400 billion market cap
>implying it wouldn't dump instantly if it reached even a fraction of that price in such a short amount of time

poor you

education is important

why is it pumping? did some news get released or something?

like being educated about cryptocurrency and why a preminted token mostly held by the corporation and unrelated to the actual "blockchain" isn't going to make you rich if you fall for the hodl meme?

100? try 1000 bub

ETH was abandoned. XRP got danger-close to #2 in market cap. The big players who volume-weight portfolios started to rebalance and a chain reaction ensued when every quant moved to get ahead of the flip. What you see now is FOMO.

No cause there will be plenty of people who think it can go to a 100

FUCKIN THIS!

>Hold for 6600 years
>Still can't afford a decent home
The absolute state

Lmao..you morons seriously think this coin will get to 100+?? Jesus christ are people really that gullible/dumb? This coin will never reach its ATH again, at least not for the next 5 years

i'm already reasonably rich, it's currently just making me richer

but a lot of people are going to do very well out of it

awww salty u missed the moon? xrp WILL take over btc during the bullrun. watch bitter betty

This happened before and we all know what happened after

>t. first year in crypto

Buying back my XRP stack in 2 weeks when it crashes vs ETH again

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 10.53.24 AM.png (599x158, 28K)