XRP

Aporogize all the fudsters, BTFO.

We did it XRP bros, we flipped ETH !!!

hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: cmc.png (1250x732, 79K)

>tfw only made it to 5739 xrp before the bull run

Will I make it? been putting little bits of paychecks away into it all year

Congrats on this, seriously.

Attached: Dm3WmArX0AAfdMZ.jpg (788x650, 31K)

yes... "congrats" gentlemen. hope you continue "loading your bags" at the highest price this shitcoin has been in the last 6 months. we all saw how well buying as the price went up worked for you in december, why would anything change this year?

Attached: 1530490712752.png (840x917, 440K)

XRP IS EVERY SALARY CHAD LAUGHING OUT LOUD AT NEETS AND WAGE KEKS WORLDWIDE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAH

>salary chad
you mean wagecuck? you do realize wagecucks are people who earn a yearly salary... right?

Wagecucks get paid by the hour.. Salary chads are guaranteed pay

>we all saw how well buying as the price went up worked for you in december, why would anything change this year?

Mother fucker do you even remember december? Ripple kept going up and up and up and up EXACLT LIKE THIS! It took literally Bitcoin dumping hard as fuck to bring it crashing down.

honestly goys, will it really stick it on the third attempt? what gets hit least hard when it comes down?

i refuse to accept this because i earn a salary but still have to go to work every day of the week and suck mr. goldshtein's cock. unless you own a business with no board of directors controlling you, you are either homeless, neet, or a wagecuck.
fuck man, imagine being this deluded... i honestly have pity for you my young zoomer friend. please realize the ONLY reason XRP went up, and is going up, is BTC. when BTC comes back down, XRP will do the same within a week, as it always does. learn from my mistakes, DO NOT FOMO IN

Salary just means Mr. Shekelstein doesnt have to pay you past 40h. Salary is even worse than wagecucking in some cases.

#XRPSTANDARD
#XRPSTANDARD
#XRPSTANDARD
#XRPSTANDARD
#XRPSTANDARD

We're back, bois

You guys know it's flipped eth before right? Or are you all massive newfaggots

Attached: 1437291290922.jpg (385x386, 23K)

>baby's first xrp pump
oh boy, i wonder how much the kiddies are gonna lose this time.

Thinking the same thing

Which coin led the pamp this time?

Just checked myself.
Looks like BCH pumped first, then dumped back down.
Then XRP said fuck this and took off like a rocket.
Then the rest of the market came along for the ride.

>muh flippening
>eth is the future

there are racist crackers on this board that hold link and not xrp. HAHAHAHAHA

Xrp is unironically the king of shitcoins.

Xrp will flip bitcoin by the end of the month

Yup, it will be the new main trading pair.

This is going to force coinbase to add them

>buying shit from cripple bagholders
yeah user keep falling for p&d

>New paradigm.

awww you jealous linkie bagholder?

> as it always does

If you cant tell this is a different kind of event happening im sorry for you. XRP isnt going to follow bitcoin directly anymore.

I am also thinking about the fact that last time xrp flipped eth it reached a market cap of $147 billion which is more than btc right now. last time xrp made such a run it started from a much lower value and every time xrp does this it reaches a new ath.

and im here still holding my Link.
If I had more money i would divide my folio.

Attached: 1537113481203.png (500x622, 139K)

if you aren't selling right now wtf are you even doing

Attached: totally not a p&d.png (710x504, 35K)

o look another fudder

stay poor then