EOS VS BTS VS ARK VS LSK

Which one of these DPOS coins do you see with the MOST gain potential the next 3 years time?
Vote HERE: twitter.com/CryptosCompared/status/1042417096905420804

Seems like EOS and Bitshares is losing this fight, HARD.

Attached: VOTE.jpg (689x784, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blocktivity.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ARK will go to 0 then to $30
Infinite gains

Hope so.. I love ARK

Ark after v2 is the best platform in crypto along eth

Ark will conquer all $30 eoy

eos has scatter. hope scatter adds these others, they are adding eth now

Ark 100%
T. Fag who is holding 30k since march last year and did not sell when it was at 16$

it never went to 16, lol..

$12 was it's high on like 1 exchange

The level of JUST... shiiit

What do these shitcoins even do? How do they get off chain data in a trustless way? Nobody explains the usefullness of these platforms and actual shows a fucking end to end smart contract demos.

Read the documentation and update yourself on Arks history/progress. No spoonfeeding today.

Eos, ark is dead and literraly who the other two

Pic related

Attached: news_bitcoin_prbanner-1.png (1021x580, 103K)

Ahahahahahahahahahaaaa

maybe he means he set a take profit at 16, and it never hit.

ARK is FAR from dead. lmao

Even Chang & Moonman have given up on the project as evidenced by their abandonment of biz

All that time wasted on a trashy lisk fork.

I've never seen a coin fudded and talked down upon more than Ark. Idk what all that means, but I'm keeping an eye on it.

>t.newfag

they stopped coming to biz cause there's not a lot of threads about ark. they are the top delegate and they actually need to stop getting votes.

Do you know that using 1000 twitter bots cost like $5?

Lamden Tau is going to 10$ eoy, screencap this

Attached: 1511734418636.png (1368x1479, 1.62M)

Ark handsdown. EOS is a centralized shitcoin. Lisk is a shitty wanabe Ark. Never heard of BTS

ARK is going to 30 dollars EOY parabolic gains. Ark singularity will leave people hanging on ropes. DPOS decentralized push buttom deployable blockchains interlinked and renting Ark's dpos consensus mechanism to forks and other blockchain + IPFS this is god tier.

>Never heard of BTS
Get outta here retarded newfag

What about Tezos Liquid proof of stake? DPOS with a lowered entry barrier.

pretty much this desu
and to all you fags screaming 'token is intrinsically worthless' guess what you are right but so are all other coins and you can't tell me that ARK will be going to 0 once there are more chains in this ecosystem than there are erc20 tokens

Attached: arkmarine.png (500x500, 686K)

blocktivity.info/ fucking retard

do bizlets really not see that all these are absolute dogshit? expecting greatness from any of these is pure delusion

Spaz16shotgun alert
Everybody duck
He's spraying tard slugs everywhere

Attached: 1517108709579.gif (320x330, 1.22M)

Ark will pull the next eth... everyone will be using the ark platform

ARK holders will receive Phantom tokens soon as an airdrop because they're forking off of ARK and using it's platform.

How many coins are you guys getting?
27k here

They sure will
Customizeable modular blockchains, with heavy duty toolkits and apis for the more experienced autists. Ipfs, off chain oracles, interoperability, dpos correctly weighted, multiple consensus mechanisms, on chain state machine, plugin VM
Thats not even the end of what Ark offers either

also, it's infinitely scalable and has a transparent consensus mechanism that's pretty much impossible to penetrate

Seems like ARK will win this vote, hahahaha

>SKreeeee he hasnt heard of my shitcoin

do you have a skinny alien tier chink genius and a mildly obese jewish nazi as devs on your blockchain? I. THINK. NOT.

I was on holiday and my arks were on shitty exchange. Fuc kmeeee . gotta wait for the next airdrop (there will be thousands)

BTS will be on EOS eventually. The others don't compare. EOS will be #1 by EOY 2020

I think Ark improvmeent protocol 16 is very interesting. Ark devs werent sure if they wanted it. Delegates wanted it.

it entails renting out Ark's delegate consensus to forks and other blockchains, mainly as a measure for convenience and increased ark price tokenization.

yes have everything run on a billionaire wanting communism for everyone owning a centralized system with the logo of a reversed pentagram. it will all go well.

Shut up faggot. Just because you don't want wealth redistribution doesn't mean it's inherently bad. It's cyclical and needed and he makes good cases for it. And sacred geometry has been around for millennia. You're just too narrow-minded to think about it. No-eos-ers will an hero by 2022

Not only this, but you shits are all salty fucks who contribute nothing and suck time. You're all poor, stupid and need hand holding. Chang and moon man don't need your support, so they're no longer seeking it. They're active on reddit and in the ark discord, shilling on here is a waste of time.

Anyone claiming ark is dead should take a look at the github repo for v2; updates literally daily. In addition, they are building partnerships all over the place, and are winning developer buy in from their hackathon sponsorships and bug bounties.

20k here sitting comfy

Ark will dominate... you'd be an idiot for not getting in at the price today.

You got 20K ARK?
If so, grats for getting 60k Phantom. Jeesus

same. you staking in Jow Forums private as well?

Why is everyone raving about phantom? Is it even on exchanges yet? how much is it worth?

ark for the winning man.don't pump it fags

Its the first Ark airdrop, highlighting how easy and far reaching Arks potential is. Phantom isnt inherently good, just opportunistic. Connections being made with zcash et al will be far more impactful.
I read the proposal but didnt know they were going ahead with it. Delegate services will be big. Dutch del already have a company blockhub to offset taxes and offer their services, incl. Building dapsp and chains.

They have their own discord you autistic retard

there is no good cases for wealth redistribution you commie pinko dumbfuck

0chain will take the cake!!!

what even is that??

Unpopular opinion: All of these will probably make it and are acceptable bags to hold.

Best buy is either ark or bts for max gains though.