I hate brazil. brazil is shit

I wanted to buy an amiga cd32, but it costs 400usd
i hate this country

Attached: 10070-cd32.jpg (480x326, 18K)

>mmmm video games mm

Attached: 1540073685258.png (467x264, 38K)

Just get an emulator.

fuck you

fuck you too.

don't brazillians have a huge black market? Officially a PS4 is like $1200 in mexico after taxes but you can get a stolen one for $80 or so really easily in most parts of the country. In the north used car dealers are notorious for giving away stolen consoles away free with things like oil changes or brake jobs.

>in mexico
really? i thought the extreme prices on video games/related were only in Brazil

mexico's government hates mexicans which is why most mexicans do everything only in cash so they don't pay taxes.

Isn't Brazil supposed to be the home for the classic console black market?

Nah, we're the only ones who have videogames sold at a moderate price (same price range as in the US). The rest of Latin America sells them at a much higher price officially.

We get our cheap contraband from paraguay
And our police has auctions selling contraband for really cheap

in mexico police just take things and charge people to get them back, otherwise they sell them on ebay to Americans since American money is worth so much more than pesos

this was how I bought my truck

yeah, i'm not sure if i'll come across anyone with a stolen amiga cd32.

>I wanted to buy an amiga cd32
why?

Attached: amiga.png (1123x580, 1.34M)

because you can use it as an amiga pc, and there are no amigas here where i live

you can just pay the police to steal it, how else do you think mexicans get American cars in a country that bans most of them? They pay a cop to boot a tourist's car and demand an obscene amount of money to unboot it. Most of the time they just abandon it, so they pay the cop for the car and go on their way.

car? what car? the cd32 is video game console. and i'm not from mexico.
i'm not gonna risk bribing anyone.

Like it matters, police can just take what they want when they are searching vehicles and homes for drugs. And it's not like your country is better than mexico.

Ps4 doesn't cost that much you imbecile

It does if it's new and you buy it from a chain store instead of a random marketplace.

isn't that thing like 30 years old why does it cost so much lmao

>white people problems
Go the beach and eat a coconut. This is Brasil you grrrrrrringo!

Global autistic terror movement known as

Go and look it up in Liverpool or Walmart, they cost around 7500$ which are 375 USD more or less, imbecile

ikr

fuck off, zoomer

Didn't Bolsonaro lower the price of video game consoles?

if he did, its only for new consoles

Liga aos amigos, sai à rua, vai beber uma cachaça, volta para casa e vai dormir.
Nunca mais refiras essa merda

Merda? Não é merda não.

How about buying 2 amigas 11 instead?

Attached: 18722612_1882082728727474_1462732120030969856_n[1].jpg (540x540, 52K)

I wanted to collect consoles and games but I couldn't. Everything is too expensive here

Attached: 1539567925106.png (884x778, 239K)

É merda sim seu porra, larga de ser virgem, seu bosta
Vai procurar o que fazer, sinta o mundo lá fora, eventualmente vai botar o dedo num cu ou quem sabe uma xereca?

:(

:DDDDDDDDDD

First thing you have to do is look at it and after that you look it at again and realize that you can't really live in Brazil its really limited. You would have to buy Gears 5 or not live there.

what's up with all the cryptic messages?