So when do we tether??

Attached: HELP!!.png (417x234, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alternative.me/crypto/fear-and-greed-index/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unironically this

Yep getting really scared.

Now.

Not kidding at all. That’s what I would do.

Why? do you think we'll make a big plunge again?

Should have done like an hour or 2 ago according to ta. But who knows some big dick whale can push it up if he feels like it.

Attached: soon.jpg (1544x905, 171K)

nigger i was tetherd when i woke up this morning. It takes a shit around 6700 every time.

From purely Bart-based TA, this would make a very narrow Bart head if it dumped now, so I'm guessing it goes sideways for a bit before dump. This is not advice that should be followed by anyone.

So I guess the "euphoria" is over?

>He sold?

Attached: bog.jpg (500x500, 61K)

Now
check my trips

>currently @ 6725 on Binance

I've been tethered for weeks now. I just want BTC to make up its mind already and resolve this giant descending triangle. Nothing is changing unless we go above 7.3k or below 5.7k. My gut says its going down, but we'll see.

you're too late. all the cool kids already tethered. you're last. you have no friends. no girl will ever speak to you. xaxaxaxaxaxaxa. you are a failure.

Attached: 1537537358129.jpg (800x800, 115K)

im tethered up, rebuying eth at 190

I've been ethered since $800 btc. I keep holding but shit never goes up.

>tether
I avoid this shit at all costs. Only a fool would keep his money in something that could to zero literally any day, within the blink of an eye. Better to use Bitmex short contracts as USD substitute

The answer is 25 days
or
+60%

Which ever comes first

or alternatively, wait until the Fear and Greed index gets above 50

alternative.me/crypto/fear-and-greed-index/

Attached: fear and loathing on the blockchain.png (408x360, 45K)

whenever you're tired of making money

>Better to use Bitmex short contracts as USD substitute
kek

Not only is it Friday but we had a massive Up-Bart pattern. These two TA factors coinciding is not just rare, but a 98.7% certainty that NOW is the time to tether up. Not doing so will result in pink wojaks.

just keep holdin fren. Tether gonna pump eventually

Attached: 30boomer.jpg (633x640, 47K)

Uncertain. It seems like BTC might go up to around 7k in a week, but not higher
Thus when it goes back down, we will go all the way to 4k

I will actually post on Jow Forums when the market becomes more clear to me. Untill then, you can wait with tethering

so i take it you changed your mind where you recommended everyone short the literal bottom?
The market is going to fight HARD around 7k, but I'm willing to wager a break-out. Not because of hopium, but because of general sentiment in the markets.