Explain this makes no sense

How the fuck 15$ billion flow into ripple in 1 day? What the fuck. Check the market cap there was 15$ billion buying ripple last 24 hours that makes no sense. 15 billion to 30 billion in 1 day. Who is buying with such large amounts?

Attached: F3737F24-986F-46DD-8EDE-3BECC5657355.png (796x398, 82K)

(((they))) are
you can learn more here

marketcap is misleading metric

Nobody bought 15 billions dummy. Not even a hundredth of that. We're just in a situation where a lot of people are buying and few are selling.

Check the market cap numbers dont lie

look at BTC dominance
kike bankers moved big money in with intent to dump on newfags tomorrow

kek mcap = price x supply. easy peasy OP. money required to clear order book is little compared to how much the marketcap grows. this is why this big rally for crypto it'll peak around 8-10 trillion. the following one at 100 trillion.

15 bill did not go into ripple moron

the buy:sell ratio just pushed the price up to the point the price doubled, hence market cap did too

Learn to view basic metrics before calling others moron. Ripple gained 15 billion in 24 hours but I guess you like to just ignore math and call others morons when its actually you.

they dont want to dump. they will continue to make it rise to 1-2$ to liquidate all thsoe who shorted at 0,3-0,6.

doesn't mean 15 bill were used to purchase it.

if you've looked at charts of other shitcoins, you would see that market caps have risen by millions even though the total traded volume wasn't even 100k

The absolute state of biz

Marketcap is a thin indicator, the money inflow is about 1/20th the marketcap reflected. There is roughly 10 billion in crypto as a whole, of which roughly 1 billion total in XRP.

holy shit leave biz now

Attached: 1519273868834.png (653x566, 30K)

Marketcap =/= volume

Attached: notamused.png (420x420, 267K)

>market cap numbers dont lie

Attached: 1463261800572.png (852x880, 568K)

Imagine there is only one exchange selling xrp
Then imagine there is only one xrp to sell at $1
Mcap will be equal to around 40 billions but only $1 has been injected
That’s why mcap is a meme. Especially with coins like xrp who change the circulating supply regularly

easiest bait of my life lmao u guys
ps: im on my phone now

Attached: 1534804801593.png (332x332, 148K)

riddle me this dumbshit,
if there was really 25B in ripple, and they all those holders wanted to buy something right fucking now, in USD, is there really 25B of dollars to meet that demand?

Youre looking at the spot price for the exchange right now, for one XRP to one USD, nothing more.

Fuck of your not me.

Attached: why.png (357x313, 21K)

But thats not whats happening at all. Theres many exchanges not 1 your example is irrelevant

Your tiny brain won't grasp WHY you're wrong, but just trust me you are. This one of those things in life you're gonna have to take other people's word for, marketcap is a thin indicator. Meaning it amplifies price action, if you inject 1 million USD of real money into an asset, that assets market cap will increase by 10 million, 20 million, or even 60 million. It depends on factors like volume etc.

haha still falling for my bait

Attached: 1516612304947.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

hey brainlet, if you really don't get it, trying dumping a million dollars into a shitcoin this weekend, after you buy the whole orderbook.
come back to us and tell us what the price and the market cap are afterwards.

This marketcap desparity is exactly what people mean when they someone is "paperrich."

we're only trying to help you, but by all means, keep fighting.