Why America doesnt have a based president?

Why America doesnt have a based president?

Attached: índice.jpg (200x251, 7K)

They will if sanders gets elected

Is is true that Trump is becoming less popular?

It's hard to elect based people everywhere in the world.

Attached: Tulsi_Gabbard,_official_portrait,_113th_Congress.jpg (1363x2048, 1.95M)

Attached: images - 2019-09-21T174201.582.jpg (750x409, 48K)

Isn't it already pretty much confirmed Joe Biden will be the candidate opposing Trump?

If thats the case then xi better nuke america

It's pretty much guaranteed. The democratic candidate is always the one closest to Obama or Bill Clinton.

This but unironically

Our retarded population does not deserve a good man like Ron Paul as their leader.

Donald Trump accurately embodies the stupidity of he American public.

This picture shows the political views of the entire American electorate. Ron Paul supporters are located in the right quadrant on the bottom.

Attached: figure2_drutman_e4aabc39aab12644609701bbacdff252.png (900x893, 700K)

America is leftist

Was there ever a greater proof of identity politics than this?

Sanders' rhetoric far exceeds his ambitions. In reality he has no stomach for any kind of fight.

yang is the new ron paul, just on the other side

He only really embodies the rural minority, and a section of suburbanites. The fact that you think he symbolizes the majority is a great symbol of how much power of the media the Dems and pro-Dem outlets have. In reality, Clinton and Biden are the symbols. Just as bad as Trump, but a hundred times more self-righteous.

bump

putinbot sellout faggot

No

I remember when I used to frequently run into Ron Paul supporter retards on the deviantart forums back in the day.

is this not based

Attached: trump gives something to merkel.jpg (750x984, 201K)

They look like my Oma and Opa

That's why only 40% of the population bothered to vote during the last presidential election

Attached: trump triggers dems with banter.png (587x685, 141K)

*Why doesnt America