/flag/ + /extraflags/

Nicosia edition

Previous Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. don't have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

>What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /sp/, and Jow Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

How to install: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums

>Webm install guide (Desktop and Mobile):
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums/tree/master/maps
About Jow Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

>Making Flags?
pastebin.com/KiLFWJ0Z
i.imgur.com/GLnizJD.png

>Having troubles installing the script?
Ask here

>Looking for flags?
The 4 boards that have integrated default flags are Jow Forums, Jow Forums, Jow Forums and /sp/. Happy hunting :^)

>Other flag tools?
Flaggot: github.com/dnsev/flaggot
Flag Fixer: github.com/ebinBuddha/Jow Forums-Flag-Fixer
Extra Flag Lister: github.com/ebinBuddha/Flag-Lister-for-Jow Forums

Attached: 1024px-Flag_of_Nicosia.svg.png (1024x683, 57K)

i don't understand what these threads are actually for. like yea, i downloaded the flags and have them enabled. do we need regular threads to talk about them?

yes, also for shitposting, well mainly for shitposting, and posting flags but also shitposting
>Virginia
more like Virgin hehehe amirite

It's more for discussion between the people who run the plugin, with some flag talk interspersed. When I'm not busy, I use this general to coordinate flag projects

>lubin
more like lube in as in put the lube in my ass ronaldo xD xD

to recruit nice people to the discord :)

Attached: merck.png (497x522, 88K)

nice, see you already got the hang of it, welcome, Prince William's Cunt

fuck d*scord desu

>fuck d*scord desu
this

sound like you need some more Lubin

you can never get enough Lubin :^)

Been playing too much minecraft lately. My neck ache every day.

ISLAM IS RIGHT ABOUT WOMEN

>Been playing too much minecraft lately. My neck ache every day.
>tfw sundby turns out to be pewds

Attached: 38867386_268734503942063_3462495539025674240_n.jpg (720x960, 63K)

tik lasagne tik lasagne

Attached: apuhead.png (354x286, 29K)

Gonna try and sleep for a sec. This nicotine buzz got me knocked out.
Gnight.

do you have extra flags on your discord? :^)

I'm among a sea of clouds
my country is beautiful

very epic

woah

Today has been fucking wild
>met a girl from Germany, talked a bit and said some stuff in broken german, turns out her boyfriend was from Poland and he looked like he would fight you if you looked at him wrong despite being 5'3"
>someone puked on the floor of the employee restroom and didn't clean it up
>watched a man purchase 20+ large watermelons
>had someone ask me if wine was alcoholic
>took my break and walked outside to see two dudes fighting in the parking lot
>a customer picked up a phone and played Earth, Fire, Water - September through the store speaker system

Based. Watermelon is delicious

mission accomplished

Attached: 20190921_180934.jpg (3264x1836, 2.02M)

You stole a horse

Attached: 20190921_180849.jpg (3264x1836, 1.68M)

>travel 10 hours in australia
>still in the same state

cute :)

>tfw white women will date manlet slavs over actual white men
was he black

they're ponies btw

Taller pencil thin white dude

nice

I might join the discord and nsfw post in both

Attached: image0.jpg (478x676, 31K)

>nigger hentai
as if anime couldn't get worse than it already is

My obsession with France has reached new heights. I just want them to destroy Britain and Ally with the US, as things should've been

Attached: pyndjvggk6ty.png (1000x666, 157K)

Cope harder whyteboi

Attached: Parent_Teacher_Meeting_00_b-180x240.jpg (180x240, 15K)

I mean you probably look like your average Frenchman so I'm not surprised you like them

See

Your lack of desire to colonize is concerning

No race mixing

Get flags

damn Blacked really lost its production value. Guess the sickle cell anemia killed all their "actors"
>tags me twice
come on dude, I believe in JBB theory, but you're trying way too hard.

>No race mixing
IM AN ALABAMA NIGGER AND I WANNA BE FREE, HELL WITH THE NAACP

Attached: rascismwackcat.png (335x330, 162K)

>at a meats
>they try to fill you up with garlic bread
bring the fucking meat now!

Dude garlic bread is the shit

Do you guys remember?

Attached: 1569121076723.png (599x446, 507K)

yeah i remember it pretty well

Ok, now this is based

Attached: First_meeting_of_Washington_and_Lafayette_Currier_and_Ives_1876.jpg (1457x1068, 370K)

>rays walk it off right as I finish my workout
Got my daily gains and FUCK BOSTON high, been a good night

Attached: 86012065184626.png (1242x1394, 703K)

i have no clue how you have time for gym. My life has been studying these past two weeks

same with texas

I did 3 hours of schoolwork today, will be doing some (lazy) reading tonight through a posted lecture, but otherwise that's generally my schedule. I try to keep most of my work in the actual week, I just start the work earlier than I have to and that way the few hours I put in add up over time

spent pretty much the entire day rereading two physics chapters. I understand how to use the kinematics formulas and am pretty good with them at the moment, but the harder problems are still fucking with me

took a couple of breaks to play a boring Ashakaga campaign in EU4 but that was only a few hours.

finished all the spades
picanha isnt all that

my report: Durango girls have big asses

Holy shit peak doomer hours right now

Any progress is good progress, keep it up bro

ive watched all the khan academy vids, but they're all super simple examples. The ones my class is doing are two-body, with two unknowns and tons of other "fun" ones like where you have to use trig identities and shit. Fucking cancer

will finish up doing the book problems and read the last chapter, then do the practice exam and go over the past take home quizzes. I'm giving it my all like i did with calc, hope this one pays off

68 GET

gm

Also, fuck you cunt. You know who yuu are.
That's the guy from the math problems.

you*

cool EU4 start date map i found

Attached: yuODUqt.png (4269x3753, 2.94M)

even the least desirable race of female can afford to be ultraselective because of how inflated our sexual marketplace is. You can't argue that 80% of men aren't incel.

Attached: 1569132954327.jpg (1125x1556, 239K)

Sounds like an interesting day, how did the man carry the watermelons?

we have shopping carts here

Yeah but I doubt you can fit more than 20 large watermelons in one unless they are very large

You'd be surprised. Idk what kind of store Kern works at, but the carts at Costco (a wholesale club store) are huge.

ugh what could have been...

Attached: 1024px-Bandera_de_Nápoles_-_Trastámara.svg.png (1024x683, 56K)

Can't see how

Attached: cart.jpg (640x752, 372K)

they added a bunch of formable nations to your part of the world recently. Catalonia is formable, so is Valencia, Asturias, Galicia, Leon and Minorca on the Balearic Islands

maybe he had two or three carts. When I was cashier people would stuff multiple carts of stuff

Catalonia was already formable when I was a regular player more than 2 years ago, same goes for Galicia and León, I remember I'd always make Castile release everything and gave Granada to the Moors, they added Valencia and Majorca in the last year which makes sense since they were kingdoms and Majorca was even independent for a while, Minorca and Asturias must be new

I'm coming back home soon.
t. Leduc

Majorca was the one I meant, it's the one from the Balearics. Asturias was added with it in 1.28; and yes, Catalonia, Leon, etc. all existed, and have for a while. Their provinces got reworked tho, like Galicia is 4 provinces instead of 1 now. Spain is pretty thin on releasable nations as is, and while Asturias is a bit of a stretch, the region was in desperate need for some more flavor.

Still nowhere near as bad as England tho, i mean the only major releasable nation there is Northumberland, and it's only like 4 provinces, and then there's the OPM Cornwall and Wales. I think York and Lancaster used to be releasable or revolter tags but they vanished. Scotland has Gaeldom

>on vacation
you seriously picked Poland for a vacation destination? Are you trying to pull a Molyneux?

No. Couldn't give less of a shit about that ancap pedo.

he isn't ancap anymore. He went to Poland, saw an actual white nation, and is now closer to a WN. He even mentions JQ now

I still find him cringe.

I like Poland for reasons other than political ones. I like their food, their music, their architecture, their temperament, etc.

i could never go to europe. Way too socially liberal for me. Couldn't handle seeing all the easy white qts fucking brown men, at least the ones here are mostly fat or mutts to begin with.

gotta sleep now

We don't want your bitchy ass here, don't worry.

>Couldn't handle seeing all the easy white qts fucking brown men
This is already taking place in Canada, especially Alberta.

Good night, Sonoma.

Whom are you talking to?

Not you, the other one.

>Sonoma still whining about how brown men are superior to him in every way
Just accept it man, the future is black and it is beautiful

post flags

Women's judgment is far from perfect.

I had them up here before. Look in the Archive.

>incel talking to me about the female brain
ok retard

Attached: 1539570324274.jpg (331x10000, 323K)

You visit Poland often?

Are you in west pommerania?

I've had more experience with women than you.
This is my first time actually staying here.
Yes.

Ah ty for the flag then, I didn't have it

bump

Good morning /flag/

Attached: 1569126032925.jpg (255x228, 14K)

good day, how's it going?

gm

Pretty good, gotta studygrind today and clean the house

I'll have to endure a meal with very distant relatives I don't even know so I guess your day will be more comfy