Unironically thought that this was just an Jow Forums banter video before I saw the end

Unironically thought that this was just an Jow Forums banter video before I saw the end

youtube.com/watch?v=b5ykNZl9mTQ

Attached: back to schhol.png (1303x842, 1.11M)

why are americans so edgy?

memes aside they offer much better approach than BAN_GUNS.exe

>you wont believe what happens at the end
wow I never expected buzzfeed clickbait tactics on int

damn OP btfo in one post

why would somebody make that video wtf

>those two jewesses in OPs pic

god these girl are so hot with the socks tourniquet
fuck I wish i could tourniquet a sports girl myself...

i just don't even know what to say that was not a pleasant video to watch

i mean these psa's often forget that people tend to dislike things that are upsetting or negative in any way though.

BASED

Damn I wish she put her sock on my leg. Or even better my face

>ywn tie a sock around a qt girl's leg during a school shooting

Attached: R14kkDj.jpg (657x527, 39K)

Attached: 1546885148215.png (657x527, 48K)

Wtf! Why are all the girls CUTE!?

i personally found the video sickening i don't think this particular video is the appropriate time for that w

No, user. The girls are cute.

it's a serious and sad video user

lmao

kys shartmaster

you're american too

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T BAN GUNS I NEED GUNS TO FEEL LIKE A MAN! I CAN'T GET OUT OF THE HOUSE AND FACE TYRONE WITHOUT A PISTOL STRAPPED TO EACH HIP

Attached: wojack_nazi.jpg (540x510, 94K)

no i am not

>"Why yes, I do own close to 5 guns, and thousands of rounds of ammunition. How did you know?"

Attached: 1554048141063.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

>"Why yes, I do own close to 5 guns, and thousands of rounds of ammunition. How did you know?"

Attached: MIGA_freak.jpg (1200x801, 302K)

>"Why yes, I am a school shooter who uses the chaos of the situation to isolate myself with a handful of cute freshmen girls in the swimming pool locker rooms and have my way with them. How did you know?"

Attached: 1543607512145.png (474x1064, 196K)

Me in the purple sweatshirt

>I do own close to 5 guns,
What the fuck does that even mean? How can you be unsure of how many guns you own when the number cannot exceed 5?

based fearmongering

I share 1 or 2 with my brother, so in a way they're mine, but they're not really "mine".

Why are you being such a dweebus, dorkus? Makes me want to shove you in a locker RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

just give them guns loool

Imagine falling for deep state propaganda :^)

W-wait a minute...Does the first clip mean that the black kid was the shooter??

Attached: why1.jpg (612x340, 16K)

>"and you know what that means"
Stop encouraging it.

This what REAL insane people are like

No, media would never put out anything viral like this if it showed a black school shooter. There was some school shooting in alabama or Louisiana with a black kid shooter just a month ago and it was never on some big news media

Based

Attached: 1545099141839.jpg (956x1024, 126K)

Funny and cute

So what's the hidden schoolshooting-related message of the first clip? I mean you can see the hidden messages of the others (the second one the teacher closing the door. the third the kids running and the others are obvious) but what's the message of the first one? The only explanation I could reach is, because the clips seem to be in order, is that the black kid had the gun in his backpack and also the way he broke the eye contact and the smile seemed like he was preparing for it.

Attached: 85e.jpg (680x490, 83K)

>M-MUH GUNS....

Attached: fkopw9o7a3yz.png (741x630, 27K)

>dude muh US government is so evil and corrupt fuck them!
>okay now it is time to give your guns to then
What did they mean by this

based

literal propaganda and also unintentionally hilarious. it's like some edgy sketch

Legitimately thought the first kid was showing off one of those bulletproof backpacks.