Textbook pnd

textbook pnd

Attached: ripple.png (1024x1024, 4K)

Attached: xrp.png (1254x482, 38K)

>slowly builds value through utility over years while weathering the rises and crashes of a volatile market

ah yes classic pump and dump

Get out of cripple you fags, you will get burned hard soon. Once a shitcoin always a shitcoin

Fine with me. I'm ready to cash out into Tether at the top.

G-g-get out now! F-fags! B-buy my bags i-instead!!
fucking street shitters out in full force

I bought xrp at $0.76 and now its at $0.60. Im financially ruined.

>slowly builds value
if you haven't realised yet that xrp has been the biggest p&d coin for years now you shouldn't put your money into internet meme coins

Just look at Poloniex.

That fucking exchange is a scam.

proof

I bought for 0,80 and in the past for 3$

How fucked am I? People told me XRP will go to 10$

and now ur gonna sell when its just cooling off before it takes off again

two rallies that were lead by bitcoin.. wow you're like a master level investor.

You to be a pump and dump there has to be an actual dump right? You're using terms you dont understand

pnd or not we havent seen this type of run since last year, look at that fucking volume

>tfw bought ripple at $0.03

Way too much volume for 11750 sat to be the top..this is a good spot to get back in

they called it ripple cause it ripped time and space. into a cosmic feel for you that you will have to endure for many lifetimes probably until the next kali yuga.

you think ah, ripple yes, im gonna be a rich man, and then you get dumped on like the second coming. But is not just christ, ganesha too

and your still holding after it's been at 1.20 one year ago? what kind of money cuck are you? money wizard is disappointed

Attached: wizards.jpg (500x323, 39K)

zoomout retard. unless you entered in feb, you are still red

He only put in $100 so he's got like 2 grand so far. Trying to get rich with little risk.

$10 is delusional lol

nigger if you zoomed out you would be holding this til 2020. not everyone on here is wishing on $0.000025 shitcoins to "ebbic moon" overnight so they can quit mcdonalds

One day rupple cryptocurency will be worth 10,000$

You're fucked. Even the current market cap is insane. I feel sorry for anyone not selling here.
>this time it's different

what's the news?

SCAM MARKETING FOR FARMERS - NOBODY USE THIS