Have you ever been mugged? Or the victim of a violent crime?

Have you ever been mugged? Or the victim of a violent crime?

Attached: 1522158335494.jpg (250x187, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ia0CUR160Vc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my mom was mugged by a train conducter while on a trip in Europe.

S

A train conductor? On the job or on his free time? Seems odd that someone who try to mug you while they're working, unless they're muggers first and foremost.

i was threatened but i managed to escape

on the job while she was on the train
Can't remember which country it was.

Sexual abuse a few times. Never mugged.

How did you managed that?

Mugged out of your virginity?

Never been mugged, then again I spend most of my time in my house like a modern day hermit.

Nope
and I've lived in a city that's 98% Mexican too

Yes, unironically a little kid from Afghanistan tried to mug me once, he basically showed me his knife and told me to give him my money. It was in broad daylight too. I just kind of pushed him away and then kept walking, at some point he gave up and walked away.

the guy kicked me in the stomach and stepped back for a moment. i used the moment and ran away.

i've been victim to homophobia and bullying

>Serbs eating their own
My sides

Attached: B79BF673-1AA2-4AB1-86AC-9AF4437E6B5C.png (360x346, 142K)

eres el travieso?

did they menacingly ask you to suck their cocks?

it was a hungarian gypsy

That too. It took being there many times from childhood to my 20s to finally snap out of denial and grasp on how to avoid it.

I totally understand why people don't talk. Trauma is a lamb.

Good, you’re on his land.

no thank god
i have been sold fucking plastic particles instead of the drugs i met the person for
fuckin scumbags i hope they roast in hell

Not yet

forgot to add i lost almost 300 bucks from that shit

Never, and I live in a shitty neighborhood

>chink in the new world thinks he can tell me whose land im in

lmao get a load of this pussy

>walking home from park after soccer game
>me and friend chatting and talking
>out of nowhere 5 black teenagers are coming the same way on bikes
>have a bad feeling about it, like I'm about to get fucking mugged
>go against my instinct and keep walking instead of crossing the street
>meet up with them and they get off their bikes threatening to beat us up if we don't give them our money
>one of them swings at my friend, but luckily my friend ducks and doesnt get hit
>tell my friend to just give them the money
> we get mugged for 15 bucks
>felt emasculated for a bit

not racist, but if I see a black person looking hood. I instantly go flight or fight mode incase they try something funny. Can't trust anybody dressing ghetto ever.

I've been kidnapped before

better to give him money than to get stabbed. "masculinity" or whatever metaphysical things are far less important than coming out alive

Don't blame you
Story

mugged in paris by 5 niggers, gave them all my 5 euros I had on me.

>violent crime
once i was sexually assaulted by a faggot, ended in a bloody fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ia0CUR160Vc
IT'S OVER

Vojvodina is not Serb. In fact all of Serbia is not your land. You have to go back.

based inbred cretinous internecine parasitic polemicists

The fundamental differences between Croats, Serbs and Albanians is the spot price of tobacco and heroin.

Amazingly enough, no. Mostly because of the same reason as though.

Attached: 1559227518597.gif (332x332, 1.45M)

why are canadian flags so rude

They are not rude as a habit, they are duplicitous.

kek

Once, I stuck my finger in a Europeans butthole in the elevator

He cried and said he deserve it for being racist

I would kick him tbqh.

Attached: 1564434377639.jpg (270x271, 14K)

No, I live in a remote, quiet town, we havo no crime of that kind here

sounds legit

When i was 19 walking home from a friends house high as fuck a black guy approached me with one hand in his hoody pocket making it seem like he had a knife.
He demanded i give him my back pack (which had nothing in it other then a small amount of weed.
I froze up and just stared at him.
after a while i just kept repeating "why are you doing this?" It was more out of fear then anything else.
Cars kept driving past us in the 3 minute span we was both staring at each other.
I guess he got paranoid and he just told me to fuck off.

I kept my weed.

stop licking arab ass

Yes, also comfy surroundings

Attached: ו.jpg (1851x2830, 2.49M)

Lmao based Black fellas.

Junkie subhuman

Impossible, we must eat obese Arab ass until massive oil fields by Scoreby sund become available

Yes, mugged by 2 niggas in a motorcycle, got my phone and left my backpack, it was nice of them for not punching or shooting me

likewise, but I got bashed by a nigger he struck me while i was sitting down we started fighting but other cunts ran in and kicked my head, stole my phone then threw in the bay cos it was locked

Where do you live?

sydney

this thread is making me thing i should get some fake us currency for when i travel to london next month

I've been shot

Attached: 1564935356650.jpg (1052x1236, 385K)

tell

That usually is the case here when they aren't in a vehicle, they punch or shoot you so they have the time to run.

Funfact: my phone actually got recovered by the police, it's my brother's phone now

Go rape your sister ya discount Irishmen.

how did it feel? was it unbearable?

A drunk dude stole my scientific calculator once worst thing is that I had a very important test that day.

What a stupendously ridiculous proposition!
AND illegal.

>illegal
You’re all inbred.

CHINA has a great history of outbreeding

Seething chink!
Your women prefer white lads ling ling!
Asian males who live in the west truly have a pathetic existence,

A grotesque approach! Perchance these Asian interlopers could find more happiness with their own?

>Or the victim of a violent crime?
I'm a victim of the most heinous of crimes
I was given birth to without consent

the closes incident i can think of was when i was in gran canaria and went to a strip club with my friend. when inside we were quickly seperated to a different table where a girl sat with each of us and some bottle was brought to the table. then suddenly they demanded payment for it. forgot how much it was but i was like wtf no i didnt ask for this but then we were surrounded by a group of girls that started shouting and demanding money and one reached for my pocket and took some 20 euro bill. we couldnt do anything really since there was this huge russian guard watching the whole thing but he didnt do anything though. we finally got out but that russian guy came after us and said if we came back inside we would get free drinks and asked if we were going to call the police. we just said no and left.

No but an hour ago a woman was assaulted by a 16 year old prieto at my street's corner. My neighborhood was supposedly decent, never experienced gang activity or anything similar.
I want out. I don't even care where I just want out.

no but my innocent uncle was killed by blacks trying to mug him.

I was mugged when i was in high school, i left early it was like 11:00 AM i was walking to my grandma’s house, then a car pulls over, a guy gets out of the car, grabs me by the neck and put me a gun on the back and says “the cellphone the cellphone” so i just gave it to him and run away, the guy gets in the car and drives out in reverse

No, but my brother was assaulted at gunpoint a year ago

No it's not You gonna feel like huge ol pussy for the rest of your life.
Fight or perish like a dog

Better to have some extra emotions than to be dead by gang of 5 men with knives

yes, romanians

I got jumped by a pack of 8 hood niggers back when I was poor and living in a very shitty neighborhood. I guess they assumed because I was white I must have valuables on me. I didn't have any valuables or money on me though, so they just beat the shit out of me for sport.

Shut the fuck up you subhuman American!

Why don't you come over here and make me you tea-slurping bog nigger.

Post skin now!

Global rule 4. You will not post or request personal information. Requesting photos of people is against the rules. Enjoy your ban.

In Paris a roma girl with aclip board grabbed my belly fat. It hurt a bit.

come visit Camden big guy

Attached: real life.jpg (1024x768, 141K)

Classic Japanese post

living in the city for many years. a few friends beaten and mugged. one hospitalized. guys try to follow me into my building to rob me... nearby rapes, murders... fought a guy once.. yes all the perpetrators were black

Nooope, I"m a huge hulking man and I live in a country that respects one's inherent right to self defense
euro ladybois on suicide watch

Attached: burgerpepe.jpg (657x527, 71K)

That could have been 8 dead niggers if you had a concealed carry permit, lesson learned