Can you make big money investing in stocks, Is it worth my time?

Can you make big money investing in stocks, Is it worth my time?

Attached: 7172891E-CCE5-4678-9DFD-CE344CDD9D7A.png (381x359, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/university/options/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is the Pope a guy who lives in Rome?

get in conventment before their pre-ico ends kek

Idk what the fuck any of that means. I’m 21 and want to learn how to invest my money so I can retire early.

So doing research on crypto for a day is too hard for you huh? Smart. Sage for stupidity

I didn’t know that’s what I needed to research fag. Sage your autistic comment.

Investing is all about seizing opportunity and managing your risk, but it's also like any other game in that you've got to practice a whole lot to get good at it. Once you've gotten comfortable, making big money becomes trivially easy. Find somewhere you can "paper trade" and start practicing. Read everything you can get your hands on. Treat it like any other indie game that doesn't have an instruction manual.

Attached: 1532453528428.jpg (537x681, 109K)

yes but the probability of success is very low and it takes far more time than you imagine. be mentally prepared to lose all the money you invest and start reading

Stocks are about to crash harder than crypto did in December. The only difference is when they do they won't recover

Cryptos will never recover either. It's a ponzi schem

I still think they have a October but yeah especially if Democrats win big, Trump train derailed, impeachment proceedings begin and people sigh.

China gets the boot off its neck though possibly so could see a 15% move on all stocks.

OP pick solid meme stocks as they are going up. MU, AMD, SFIX, HEAR, TLRY, are all examples.

Read this if you want to get serious: technical analysis of the financial markets by John Murphy, best and only book you'll ever need

I’m a complete noob to investments. Pretty much kindergarten level. I’m going to read any books, articles I can find about the subject.

If you anons have any solid recommendations before I go and look at shit myself, it would be much appreciated. Also is Robinhood reliable?

Attached: BB46F09B-FD2F-49F4-9A97-EF410296E81C.gif (400x400, 82K)

>Investing in shares
No.
>gambling on options
Definitely

Elaborate?

He won’t get impeached lol, even if he is impeached who the fuck is gonna remove him from office

Start here

investopedia.com/university/options/

Depends in which stock market. Canadian (weed) and Chinese stocks seem the best atm

responded to wrong comment.

here :investopedia.com/university/options/

LMAO what the fuck, 0% chance of trump getting impeached.. is it only fucking 12 year olds on this forum??

So it’s an asset class. How do options compare to mutual funds?

OP already knows all this shit, he's just baiting you retards because he's a faggot attention whore

Bravo to any 12yr old browsing a business and finance board.

I actually don’t know this shit lol. At all. I want to learn how to properly use my money so that I can not be a broke bum, support my girlfriend, and retire early.

I made 12% this year on index funds, it's not much compared to crypto but it's pretty safe and adds up

how much do you make per year

Jack shit. I just go a new job where I get payed roughly $1100 every two weeks. So that adds up to about 25k a year I think.

>Can you make big money investing in stocks
yes
>Is it worth my time?
yes

The real question is if you're looking to make money now or 10 years from now. If you want the big bucks now you'd have to day trade but that requires a $30,000 minimum balance. You could "day trade" with less then that but not in the traditional since and it's something you'll have to look into yourself.

Otherwise just read a couple of investing books and research on your free time between working and with some smart trades you could have a couple extra thousands 10 or 20 years from now essentially doing nothing.

Attached: 1533471730663.gif (340x340, 3.49M)

Wish I had brains when I was 12 to browse this

Buy chainlink and thank me later.
Also get into weed stocks and thank me later.

I am financially ruined !!!

you cant beat the market so dont try to. find a low-index fund in different markets and relax. stocks are not get-rich-quick but to grow your hard-earned money exponentially (the interests interest)
>t. asset mgmt family

SMG is full of boomers who have already /made it/, and have large amount of free assets to safely invest in stocks/bonds that make good dividends.
If youre a poor zoomer like me you can afford riskier investments and Id find some solid alt coins to hold for 3-4 years.

You can't sage a "comment", OP, only threads.

Stock trading is not like in the movies.
You can earn money, but it's more like farming than whatever quick money scheme you see in media.