Your cunt

your cunt
has anyone from the opposite sex been attracted to you?

>flag
>no

Attached: 1478826371364.jpg (600x881, 220K)

You're not cute

Thanks for the 4 (odds of 1 in 10).
Thanks for the 97 (odds of 1 in 100).

In the past few years, I can remember at least two girls that were romantically interested in me but it would have never worked out so I friendzoned them.

Yes. Only once though. Probably never again :DDDD

a classmate (female) poked me on facebook but i deleted the account

No and I don't blame them. I'm so revolting pregnant women miscarry at the sight of me.

No, and I'm 27-years-old so it'll probably never ever happen if it hasn't already happened.

Attached: 1478742392817.png (666x607, 158K)

don't say that user, I'm sure you don't look that bad

Attached: 1525208196187.png (240x240, 21K)

Flag
Maybe, I think there was a girl with a crush on me in high school but I moved before I could find out. I haven't had much female interaction since.

Yes and we where both retards, we used to hang out and play vydia and all that shit, then one night I asked her if she wanted to be my gf and said yes, we lasted 4 months and never talked again.

Not to my knowledge. Every time I've thought a girl might be interested I've been wrong. So now I'm a 33 year old wizard who's mostly resigned to dying alone.

join wizchan.org

Attached: 1467319504298.jpg (300x100, 11K)

Yes, I have had sex many times. Necked girls out and some have told me they've had sex dreams with me

Attached: uploads%2Fstory%2Fthumbnail%2F82340%2Fdacde69f-c5fe-4e88-9837-7dfcbf46785c.jpg%2F950x534.jpg (950x534, 27K)

A couple times, but I only had sex with one girl ever. I had to break it off with her when I left the country and we've been apart for years now. I just want to be loved.

Attached: zenigata_kaboom.jpg (640x480, 75K)

yes. this girl used to be my classmate. she gave me an envelope with a piece of paper inside. on that paper she wrote 好き. at that time i just started learning japanese so i dont know how to read yet. turns out it said 'suki' which meant 'like' or in this context 'i like you'.

Last time peeked at wizchan it looked like a bunch of angry old r9k posters complaining about how the Jews kept them from getting laid. Is it still that bad?

I want a celestial gf so bad

Sounds like bullshit but I believe it.

Attached: 1530767879577.png (683x683, 547K)

Just kissd a girl so yeah
Gooing to sleep now

Mine is 'literally' real. She is super cool and awesome bro

same tbh

thanks for the 4

Don't worry we are now free from retarded r9k posters and incel teenagers who corrupt our site. Our site is now a volcel paradise for intellectuals. Unironically it is the best imageboard for calm people in 2019 after wizardchan died out and wizchan replaced it

>has anyone from the opposite sex been attracted to you?
y so easy modo
bzz, making somebody of your sex attracted is much more hard and interesting task

Once in middle school, been on my way to become a wizard ever since

Attached: 1559841181841.jpg (494x488, 50K)

girl once asked me out then faked having the flu to get out of it
joke's on her, I was too busy playing vidya and she got expelled for doing some sort of hardcore drug in the bathroom anyways

now I'm going for full wizard powers, i want to be able to cast magic missile

Attached: donnythedealer.png (2048x1394, 769K)

every girl on Jow Forums is attracted to me

wow same haha

Yes twice.
But I didn't and still have no clue about how to properly interact with people so I kept on doing whatever I was doing and forgot about it

Every girl I've met has fallen in love with me. Kinda getting tired of it desu.

no, twinks on Jow Forums find me irresistible though

Attached: 1568695857890.png (331x230, 95K)

Yeah. I’m chad-dick mccool-guy and the ladies LOVE me.

>all these fucking normies attracting femoids

Attached: baseball_new8-20190807-171640-002.gif (350x383, 382K)

No

Attached: DJAA-poIRLA.jpg (1080x504, 92K)

Flag
Probably several times but I'm unsure, it's not like it matters if I'm a sperg and want to be a wizard

Attached: 4dcd36f4e03e3348e2460365e3700a0de34f53e83abb1377f56e6ac23160213c.png (900x725, 251K)

I don't understand how there are this many foreveralones here. Look I have no idea how to talk to girls - or anybody - and I don't have this problem. I think I'm pretty odd DESU. I'm a lot older than most of you here and the women your age are more interested in me than you. More than most of the guys your age.

Then again I'm not fat. Are you all fatasses? That would explain it.

hey Israeli bro, whatchu lookin at B)

flag
no

plenty but I'm a social retard that fucks it up every time and only managed to maintain two girlfriends

cunt
yes

They are not normies, they are social retard who mistake politness with attraction

yes, but I realize it much later

Attached: 2014-09-01-Stating-The-Oblivious.jpg (900x582, 198K)

Based schizo poster

A couple times, but I never reciprocate and they lose interest. They probably think I don't realize, but I do. I'm just too autistic to flirt back.

A few times I've had girls sexually attracted to me. Some of them even went as far to molest me when I wasn't interested. The most recent incident was back in my senior year we were going on a school trip in the school bus. There was this unironic SJW fujoshit type that was eager to become my friend. I sat by the window alone, and she came to sit next to me. She put her hand on my thigh while pretending to sleep, rubbing it. I swatted her hand away. I didn't want to make a scene and I was shy. It still makes me uncomfortable to think about. I should have done more to stop it.

In some of these cases, I think they are just acting in an inappropriate way towards me as a joke, and not because of any serious sexual attraction.

Nothin

Attached: 1523827923795.png (826x1200, 584K)

Friends of a cute underclassman girl I knew in high school told me that she wanted me to ask her out to prom and I blew it off because I hadn't planned on going. Yeah...

Based Lezposter

Brit

Would guess that at least 100+ women have found me attractive.

I have a bit of sex and get a lot of phone numbers/dates, but have never had an official gf.

Not Chad but I have rejected a handful of girls in the past 12 months.

That's life, if I ask 3 girls for their number, one or two will say no.

haha who would do such a thing?

Attached: 1565456691192.jpg (540x720, 33K)

A handful of times but I was too scared to do anything, probably for the best I likely would have fallen in love and been heart broken

>orange hair, freckles, and a green shirt
literally female me but I almost never encounter women like that and it saddens me

If you are telling the truth then stop promoting it on 4c*an before it gets ruined

>just started learning japanese
>can't even read an N5 word
you deserve to die alone

>mfw qt girl in highschool asks me to go to the movies together to watch the latests Astérix movie
>tell her the movie is utter shit and don't want to sit through 1h30 of cringe but if she wants to see another movie then sure
>never talks to me again

Attached: 1513913534729.jpg (387x461, 21K)

Based

Yeah, this might be surprising but I'm somewhat considered good looking, perhaps even handsome for some girls. Not sure if I'd be as lucky elsewhere.

One and she's gone for good

Attached: gigachad.png (476x476, 149K)

Lots of times in school, was too autistic to capitalize though
Twice during uni, one was an ugly girl who kept asking me out, refused every time. No regrets here, I have some standards
The other was a 6/10 that my autism drove away. Oh well

Yes at least 2 girls, but I did nothing because I'm very autistic.

No. I have nothing going for me. I've been called cute but I'm not cute or handsome enough for anyone to be attracted to. And my robot personality is nowhere near good enough to make up for my sub-par looks. I've given up already.

>finnish autism knows no bounds

LMAO, wtf

Many, but I'm too much of a autistic shizoid recluse to would have bothered talking with someone I'm only interested in coupulating with and wouldn't want to talk to otherwise. If the first thing they had asked me if I wanted to have sex with them, then I would've actually gone through with it(since they we're pretty good looking, 7+). I don't understand the guys on here complaining about not getting attention from hot women. It's pretty easy, but actually getting yourself to waste time talking to them is the hard part.

>a please pose
Why are japs so autistic?

A small number of girls when I was in college, but I was too intimidated by my autism and total lack of experience to do anything but push them away. I'm in my mid 20s now and still can't get over that fear. Stupid shit like... how the fuck do I kiss properly?

Attached: 1535520117190.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

Some I guess.
One I completeley blew by being oblivious.
One decided she didn't like me when she was sober again.
A few decided they liked other guys better still.
Others were not clear enough or I didn't give a fuck about.

its not fair bros

yes, many times, but every time i didn't notice it even when they were trying to be obvious

Não desistas irmão, nós conseguimos.

Yes, in High School, but I fucked up.
Since then it never happened again.

>Girl is playful and smiling at me at school
>Tell her to go away

Thanks america for bringing back those memories

yes some that were beautiful, but i'm not really intersted in being with anyone so whatever

flag yes a lot of times but i still am virgin no kiss only hugs hahaha

Never change Binnland

Attached: benis.jpg (600x357, 28K)

I don't think so. Especially now that I'm a social recluse even though I'm in college

most girls in my school were attracted to me
they treated me as some kind of idol or someshit

>flag
>no

>Managed to attract one or two in elemantary school. Was too autistic too understand their signs
>One time when I was 14 some random girl at beach approached me and started to build sand castle with me, asked me my name and where I'm from too and clearly showed that she likes me. Understood it, but was too autistic to even try to hint I liked her too.
>Last time at my current work a girl told to her friend who then told me that if she had my photo in her bedroom she'd be staring at it all the time. I met with her and liked her too, but then found out she has borderline, I noped and stopped meeting her during the breaks only to find out she was fired. A shame really, if it wouldn't be for that borderline I'd totally date her. At least I have her in instagram and she messages me sometimes. Sometimes I think about her and feel even more dead inside. She's my type too. Fuck

Attached: Dv2gazyXcAAMaHX.jpg (604x537, 50K)

>flag
Yes many times. I'm in a relationship now as well

date me

There was one girl who used to talk to me sometimes. Cute girl too. I don't know did she actually like me or what, but she did ask me to dance at a school dance once. Maybe she was just being nice, or maybe I'm a dense fucker.

A)
Girls being nice doesn't mean they like you like that.
B)
>Being so beta you can't deal with bpd with the help of meds and a psych

But now that I think about it there's this girl that keeps inviting me out to events. Shes nice but isn't very attractive

IT'S JUST NOT FAAAAAAIR

Attached: RedShifted.png (970x545, 1.13M)

Yes, but once they get to know me the attraction fades

I just gave up already. imagine getting a gf at 25 and tell her you don't know how to kiss. Or worse, don't know how to have sex and she gets bored of me and cucks me since men are so expendable here in Spain already.
I am just waiting for my magical powers at 30.

yeah 3 times but I managed to fuck up damn

just pay a hooker man

flag
Yes, couple of times girls made me drunk so I'd be less of a sperg and fuck them.

pay a hooker bro then you solve the problems of you not knowing how to fuck and kiss

Flag
Yes, l either blew it by being completely oblivous or flexing my social retardation. That or they were fat and/or ugly and/or weird.

flag
no

Never. That would be the nail in the coffin for me. I would kill myself after that.

Why? everyone did that in the past to lear how to do it and not shame himself when making love with the loved one.

no

Attached: 1567636193283.jpg (750x754, 102K)

That's his way of deflecting the fact that he would actually die by snu snu in the middle of sex.

Attached: thick_puer-1547.jpg (641x897, 127K)

Been single for 3 years now. I think two girls have been attracted to me but I haven't been attracted to any. I usually don't realize it until a long time afterwards. There was one that offered to shop and cook for me while I was sick. She would text me every day to check how I was doing. I was sick for an entire semester because I kept partying. Last time I saw her was at the club a couple weeks ago and she ran towards me and jumped up on my hips and hugged me. I want to like her but I just don't and I don't know why. Haven't liked anyone since my gf left me 3 years ago.

Attached: 1460639076029.jpg (960x960, 48K)

No, I can't really imagine what love actually is