You wake up in australia

Australians don't have a culture besides insecure material competition. They are THE most insecure people on the planet. All the "we're such an easygoing lot,'she'll be right mate' shit is just delusional propaganda, in reality it's all passive-aggressive shit, even "mate" is more often a passive-aggressive insult than a friendly moniker. All the "we're tough as shit because of all the deadly wildlife" thing is bullshit - we've had something like 3 deaths from spider bites in the past 40 years, and we're a country that machine-guns kangaroos from helicopters. We have this shitty culture of farmers and Queenslanders acting like they're "aussie battlers" doing all the hard work while suburbanites live off them - when the reality is practically the opposite, with farmers and Queenslands received all sorts of federal subsidies to keep them afloat.

The government and politics are given up to creepy statists. The women are toxic as fuck you cannot watch TV without seeing constant talk of "women and children", it's like living through the suffragette period. ABC in particualarly bad in this regard. Try seeing what TV shows the ABC produces these days - it's all TV shows about female investigators trying to figure out which evil toxic male ex-boyfriend committed whatever horrific crime against innocent female victim of patriarchy. Then ABC news and pretty much all australian news media is constantly harping about 'toxic masculinity' and "domestic violence" which is always presented as male on female. The Australians who post on Jow Forums are the dumbest of the lot (generally speaking), "based Toneee", "everyone in Melbourne is a vegan leftist multiculturalist bisexual" shit got boring a decade ago

Internet is slow as fuck, even the NBN is useless if you can even get on with your government black box sitting there in your home. Australians are complete pushovers when it comes to civil rights, privacy and most of all self-respect.

Attached: 1559888432749.jpg (499x263, 33K)

I've been saying this for years. Ozzies are literally california-tier limp wristed faggots

>flag

You need to take a chill pill mate, you're talking shit.
Except for the stuff about the government and the internet, that was spot on.

Doing a poo

> Wake up in Australia
YIKES

i ain't reading all that shit

redpill moment

Fuck I might join you there m8 it's about that time aye?

Bro I can't read your essay; it's upside-down!

Wow what a weird edition of /ausnz/.

Yeah mate still here just go back to front and go through my thighs wahey

Your country was very strange when I visited
It was like a very ugly child between America and UK
You lads lack identity but have undoubtedly the comfiest lifestyle(more income than brits but better lifestyle than Americans)

Very strange but I must say the climate may make me move

The inordinate amount of chinese tho is kind of fucked(no offense to some reasonable chinks but as a whole you lot are fucking devoid of personality)

Where did you visit and where are you thinking of going, if you don't mind sharing?

I visited back in 15'
Sydney bc. I have family there and it'd be a much easier transition.

>I have family there
That's good, I heard Sydney is higher up on expenses. Hope it works out if you decide to move.

Please behave

Attached: 27062703_764050647119156_64922300444573696_n.webm (640x640, 741K)

Yes? It's the same one as on yours

Not him but what he said is 100% true.

Totally agree, moving away was the best decision I have ever made, and returning the worst.

At least I can save up and get out again, fuck this absolute backwater. China can have it, hell I hope they take over, at least then there might be affordable housing and an internet that fucking works.

Move to where?

>you wake up in australia
hate it when that happens

it could be worse, you could be swedish

About to go hang a shit lads

stfu you whinging aussie

Attached: Aussie chatted shit.jpg (609x488, 42K)

Sounds like Canada.

Attached: 1547314441926.jpg (499x499, 49K)

lmao

The consumerist mindset here is disgusting and rivals America and China, literally the first reason I’ve ever heard someone cite for wanting to go somewhere or do something is muh shopping like some valley girl. The government is also a joke of incompetent cardboard cutouts, evangelicals and oligarchs.

Attached: 341F7533-A033-4E7D-A955-4D183DF30F79.jpg (223x253, 27K)

>you wake up in australia
>Australians don't have a culture besides insecure material competition. They are THE most insecure people on the planet. All the "we're such an easygoing lot,'she'll be right mate' shit is just delusional propaganda, in reality it's all passive-aggressive shit, even "mate" is more often a passive-aggressive insult than a friendly moniker. All the "we're tough as shit because of all the deadly wildlife" thing is bullshit - we've had something like 3 deaths from spider bites in the past 40 years, and we're a country that machine-guns kangaroos from helicopters. We have this shitty culture of farmers and Queenslanders acting like they're "aussie battlers" doing all the hard work while suburbanites live off them - when the reality is practically the opposite, with farmers and Queenslands received all sorts of federal subsidies to keep them afloat.
>The government and politics are given up to creepy statists. The women are toxic as fuck you cannot watch TV without seeing constant talk of "women and children", it's like living through the suffragette period. ABC in particualarly bad in this regard. Try seeing what TV shows the ABC produces these days - it's all TV shows about female investigators trying to figure out which evil toxic male ex-boyfriend committed whatever horrific crime against innocent female victim of patriarchy. Then ABC news and pretty much all australian news media is constantly harping about 'toxic masculinity' and "domestic violence" which is always presented as male on female. The Australians who post on Jow Forums are the dumbest of the lot (generally speaking), "based Toneee", "everyone in Melbourne is a vegan leftist multiculturalist bisexual" shit got boring a decade ago
>Internet is slow as fuck, even the NBN is useless if you can even get on with your government black box sitting there in your home. Australians are complete pushovers when it comes to civil rights, privacy and most of all self-respect.

Attached: -ANGRY SOYCHINK4.png (640x706, 210K)

You say that but VB long neck

nice blog, just move to thailand and become a sexpat