Wow guys, look XRP pumped and dumped...

Wow guys, look XRP pumped and dumped. Wonder which coin will be next to follow the exact same pattern within a week as it always does...

Attached: 1515783177789.jpg (1435x907, 194K)

Doge?

XEM?

i love small minded people like user here, people who have a really hard time seeing the larger picture, even if its as simple as tomorrow. it's just completely foreign to them. it'd actually be pretty funny if it was just as simply sad

the real pump is oct
people are still not seeing whats happening
sad really

imagine writing this incomprehensible sentence of gibberish rambling and thinking you were smart

Attached: mysides.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Stelltards will be our mascots kek

ZRX is the next one up, get ready

it didn't dump yet

A few likely ones:
ZRX
ADA
XLM
IOTA
BAT

If your argument is that any of these are shit coins, well that didn't stop XRP. Normies are going to buy this stuff, and at much higher prices that they are valued at currently.

All that happened was the pump triggered some whales $1 exit.

Bunch of faggots went into panic mode and sold as well, we haven’t even begun the REAL pump yet.

I'm 50/50 on XLM and ADA. Just playing the waiting game.

$1? It never went above like 73 cents on binance, not sure which exchange you're looking at.

Oh wow another shitcoin is guna pump and dump

Dump ur bags n00bs

Buy BTC + XMR

short xrp at 8900 -> flash dumps to 7700 try to market sell ends up losing .3 btc WTF BITMEX

>believing in the pnd fairy

Attached: 1535391358333.gif (245x245, 1.8M)

75% in 24h is not from retail investors and bitcoin is not having a rally. Do some fucking research, Derpak

>bitmex
well there's your problem

trips is learning

this
>muh larger picture...

SHOO SHOO

Attached: 1535462382192.jpg (750x940, 193K)

Pic related is XLM
It’s obvious that it will be next
Our Chad Jed won’t let cripple be alone under the spotlights

>as it always does
Do you not see what's going on? "As it always does" completely ignores the reality that we just spent the past 3 quarters in a dead market. These pump and dumps are signs of a growing market and growing interest.

We are unironically back. Pumps like these will make more people look at it and go, "Hey I could have made money off of that! I wish I bought that! I better get in now so I don't miss more opportunities!"