Do asians feel a connection to indians and india because their countries practice an indian religion?

Do asians feel a connection to indians and india because their countries practice an indian religion?

Attached: buddhist monks.jpg (729x425, 44K)

Iranians are asians too, you know.

>thrived longer outside India than inside it
>vast, vast majority of the religions customs and traditions arose outside India
>Indian religion

Attached: download.jpg (474x449, 23K)

no I mean like asians in the american term I.E. mongoloids. (I don't like the term mongoloid, but you know what i mean)
but it started in india and the major figures are indians

>but it started in india
nepal

Bruh the asian pussy for some reason has always been much easier than getting my own race(south asian user)

It's like white girl/mexican male relationship in my view.

mahayana buddism = based
theravada buddism = niggers
vajrayana buddism = best

White nationalist neo Nazi Must be Overthrown and Destroyed

why are desi girls so difficult to obtain?

>Malla was an ancient Indian republic
>Spoke Magadhi Prakrit.
user, he was an indo-aryan

They're not? They're all lusting for white cock.

can I get a quick rundown on why?

India is a vast area with many different cultures and peoples. Modern India is pretty much a British invention.

they have too much personality and grew up hyper sexually oppressed(Indian parents are gigacucks)

It's difficult to obtain if you don't understand that aspect that they're willing to throw you under the bus if their parents find out you fucked them(if you're non-indian)

Good desi pussy tho is top-tier. Can cook and banter. I'd recommend asking about their culture bc even tho they reject it they grew up taking part in it, so they'd be interested in talking bout it.

Well, I can speak only for Russia.
Buryats are buddhist but it's highly mixed with shamanism.
Kalmyks are buddhist too
I bet they most of them do not even know their religion came from India, since the word "Buddha" sounds just like any other word in those languages.

Attached: Elista.jpg (1404x936, 403K)

No, they are not.

>white cock
Yeah they lust for it, but a lot of really attractive ones look for the hot indian male(even rarer).

Average white male with hot pajeeta isn't difficult, but clearly a beta couple.

no way, generally I've noticed that pajeetas regardless of how hot have whitefever like crazy

>I bet they most of them do not even know their religion came from India, since the word "Buddha" sounds just like any other word in those languages.
I doubt that they're that ignorant about their own religion.

Yeah it's the same as saying Christianity is Middle-Eastern

I think that's just your indo-phobia kicking in refusing to accept buddhism and buddhist culture as indian because you subconsciously hate poos.

but a lot of the prophets/figures in the bible aren't middle eastern

that's anecdotal evidence no? Ime indian girls are usually endogamous but it's a case by case thing. that's like saying all japanese girls are slutty because you're meeting the few that are open to foreigners from another culture.