Why yes, I'm illegally working and living in this country. What it gave anyways?

Why yes, I'm illegally working and living in this country. What it gave anyways?

Attached: IMG_20190921_223422.jpg (4032x3024, 1.62M)

did you forget your proxy or something?

Lol exposed

He's using his cellular broadband

OH NO NO NO
Thread soon to be deleted I guess

Attached: 2019-09-22 04_41_05-_int_ - International - 4chan.png (908x240, 50K)

I'm using international mobile data. Gave me an Mexican IP.

My house IP is banned for a couple days.

>yeah man, I don't know how international data works

We don't need VISA but basically yes.

No.

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-224033.png (1440x2560, 1.34M)

take a picture of something in toronto or considered yourself exposed

how's the pay fellow latinx?

I uploaded this picture in /cum/ of the empty bus I took. I don't know man, I'm not a man of photos, what'd you like?

I earn minimum wage. 14 CAD/hr, like 10 USD bucks.

Attached: IMG_20190921_203734.jpg (3024x4032, 3.18M)

Muerete perra

full time? do u have a Canadian bank account? what do u do if u need to see the doctor? how did u get a roommate? isnt toronto hella expensive? thinking of walking to canada (where i live its literally just walking throw forest for 10 hours and im in quebec) and starting a new life

*10 miles

>usa is ten miles from quebec

Attached: 1493151241431.jpg (1337x1289, 238K)

who says 'broadband'? what are you 50 years old? what is this 1997? it's called 'data' you nerd

can you stop posting images about 1080p please? they take so long to load.

i live in new hampshire?

Traidor

ah i don't know the geography, i thought it would be some sort of ontario and quebec is way up there.

No puto. No.

>full time?
Yes and weekends I have another job.

>do u have a Canadian bank account?
Yes, but I only can get debit card and checking account.

>what do u do if u need to see the doctor?
I haven't need but I can to walk-in clinics.

>how did u get a roommate?
I live with other Latinos. Basically they know our situation so they don't ask or worry too much.

>isnt toronto hella expensive?
What first country world isn't?, rent is excessive high tho.

>Thinking of walking to canada (where i live its literally just walking throw forest for 10 hours and im in quebec) and starting a new life

This. I'm using my phone data and that shit is too much.

décalisse

>What first country world isn't?, rent is excessive high tho.
well there are cheap parts in the us that still have plenty of jobs for immigrants. but toronto is insanely expensive, it is like living in NYC and working a minimum wage job.

howd u get the job? i just wanna try living in a new place and montreal is very metropolitan. i have a good job at the post office but i live literally in the middle of no where, look up clarksville new hampshire its literally completely empty

pic related

Attached: 7611624408_1349f0566e_b.jpg (1024x680, 159K)

Sabes qué día es la Nuit Blanche este año? Tengo pensado ir unos días a Toronto otra vez para visitar a unos amigos pero me gustaría que al menos haya un festival o algo

how did you get there? like logistically speaking. did you know someone there who gave you a place to stay for a bit? did you do airbnb and find a job in the meantime? how do you do paperwork for renting apartments without identification? what about car insurance and stuff?

>Nuit Blanche
god those fucking poorontonians just can't stop plagiarizing us

For the name I thought it was Quebec thing but I didn't really delve more into it and just enjoyed the night

Bueno, meper o no?

Canada in general is more expensive than USA average. Probably minimum wage is a little higher but if u want live like in the US not gonna happen and even less as an inmigrant like me.

Man, if u have a good job save some money and go to any less developed country. It gonna be a much better adventure I can ensure. If u want a metropolitan city you can go to NYC or los Angeles, living as an illegal immigrant isn't funny nor entertaining. U probably don't gonna even have time to get fun. Think it more deep, don't leave your emotions take over you.

Even if you want to come, here's plenty of "temp" agencies that pay cash, cash corners, etc, is not really difficult to get a job under-the-table, is like in the USA with illegals. Open a small business to get cheque pay too.

Sepa. Rara vez asisto a eventos o siquiera salgo de casa. Perdón

I came here alone with little money (like 500 CAD), I slept in the street 2 days(no literally speaking), then I found a shared basement for 250 a month, was and still a shitty place, always smell like sweaty feet's. Now I have my own room(small tho). Found my first job thanks to a great I met in this house, the best dude I ever met in this planet, he help a lot when I got here.

I don't any paperwork to get in this house, as I said another Latinos know our situation, they don't ask too much while you pay on time.

I want and I can get a car and driver's license, I have a photo card now. Government and other places just ask for a document in English, like my passport.

comfy af. why do you want to leave that place

>Bueno, meper o no?
Sí pero baja la calidad de la cámara si no es algo importante/impresionante. Ayudas a tu cel a no saturarse tan rápido y a nosotros a quienes telcel nos sigue metiendo el chorizo con sus planes de mierda. Si fuera una foto de un panorama chingón te la paso.

>save some money and go to any less developed country
well then you suffer the opportunity cost of making shit-currency for a while instead of your developed home currency. this is thinking in cold economic terms but still.

not that guy but I was also thinking about quebec, because outside of us military it seems like getting a ertificat de sélection du québec after living there for a year is the best (cheapest) way for me to try getting a uni degree again. a whole year at laval costs HALF as much as one SEMESTER at the uni in my state i was in.

Can you get into college there or learn a trade and stay legally?

Casi no tomo fotos pero bueno, kek.

No. Unfortunately. In Mexico I didn't finish basic studies tho.

I don't know too much about Québec.