/brit/

Attached: gettyimages-608819424-594x594.jpg (594x396, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9ZDAnKafr6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 0000006.jpg (615x409, 61K)

where the FUCK is the good yank

One on the right looks kind of like my ex

>good yank
no such thing lad
t. lives in the belly of the beast

When climate change hits I’m just gonna do an L. Ron Hubbard

What happened to yer African fella making threads? I know it was just a vpn bit still

what kind of a retard do you have to be to think you know better than 98% of scientists about climate change?

I'm here lads

what kind of a retard do you have to be to think you know better than 98% the clergy about creationism?

But still*+

Hope she didn’t have that rainbow hair when you dated her

>98% of scientists

One of the best videos on the internet 2bh

youtu.be/9ZDAnKafr6c

climate change thats what the climate does everything changes

no clue

edit: a word

>migrations
You can migrate too
Let them have shitty Europe, its a dump anyway
Imagine the amount of coal and oil in Antarctica

And as everyone knows scientists have never been wrong before about anything.

no. co2 emissions have drastically increased our temperature since the 1850s

it's an advanced sort of humour
*smugly purses my lips while holding back a laugh, lightly bobbing my head and exhaling in the process*
yes, yes, not one for you i'm sure. perhaps another with more wit..

Attached: 1563891986393.png (770x994, 751K)

the cult of science is unironically one of the gravest threats to western civilisation
just because you're a "scientist" (no such thing) doesn't make you the supreme authority on the direction of human social progress

mass migration from the middle east and africa (in the millions) will 100% lead to genocide, but i guess nihilism is cool too

Yes but what do the Scientologists and Tom Cruise have to say on the matter

Welcome to /brit/ Senator Roberts

I jumped on /brit/ last night after coming home from beers, must have been 4am my time and it was a new experience. It wasn't really different, but noticeably not the same as usual
Being the only Aussie was strange

Can't get back to sleep,help

absolutely despise the "m-muh science" argument

Died her hair blue halfway through dating her. I didn't mind that. Nowadays she has rainbow hair, it doesn't look great

dont care virgin

You made my /brit/ highlights post yesterday mate, for your rousing discussion on whether or not every man in history has masturbated

slow down guys i cant read that fast

based, science has become a religion for the spiritually deprived

british /brit/ is really grim
need a good balance of antipodean and british for a decent general

it does when this is their field of study that they've received PhDs in and spent several years reading about

tell me, how many peer-reviewed scientific articles have you read about climate change that dispute the fact that the earth is warming due to co2 emissions rising?

might make a post on instagram

Absolute state of your opinions, real life isn’t like your virgin warhammer games you fucking scrote

If a darkie comes to Ireland with the intention of uprooting me from the rural community I was raised in I’ll fill him with buckshot

Kill or be killed

>tell me, how many peer-reviewed scientific articles have you read about climate change that dispute the fact that the earth is warming due to co2 emissions rising?
all of em mate, climate change? completed it

i bet my shit tastes like bananas

Black dicks
White pussies
A match made in heaven

Attached: 1GYWUKh.jpg (1092x960, 97K)

indeed
Good lad, what will it be of/about

Based

YOUR WELCOME

Are you actually Vietnamese orrr

how do you know its co2 the climate changes constantly the planet makes co2 itself im not falling for it its utter bullshit

Attached: 1563685334415.jpg (410x394, 29K)

having a college degree doesn't always mean much. brother got a phd in psychology but he's the most retarded stoner on planet earth. got through school by cheating primarily.

cheers

>y-yeah well how many studies have YOU read
he asks, knowing full well he has never read one either
he just knows they exist, somewhere, probably, maybe. and they might have been written by smart people, that's what the news says at least

the co2 is recycled naturally. what we produce is not and it's overloading the atmosphere. you know this

same, NASA actually offered me a job based on how quickly i read those articles, stuff like that doesn't go unnoticed

Does he have a good job?

probably something funny, some lad took a photo of my head and enlarged it

will probably post that with a caption like

"do not attempt to debate me"

Well psychology is a bunkum degree full of spazatrons so I am not at all shocked, that’s like saying he has a degree in gender studies or videogaming

Attached: 1567943101690.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

Keep getting told that a gap year or whatever the fuck to Australia is the bee's knees and all that, but it's always the normiest cunts you'd ever have the misfortune of ever talking to that say it and it's nothing against Australia, but fuck sitting in a pressurised can for 20 years and a half just to get wrote off with people you no doubt crossed paths with back in Ireland.

Attached: FB_IMG_1566042701883.jpg (960x723, 37K)

he teaches part time at a community college

If there are too many it may be the only real option
The government obviously doesn't care and you cant fight off huge numbers on your own.
Eventually the best option is just to get out and go elsewhere.
Look what happened to the Welsh in Britain.

this is the post
always howl when mongs reference the academic literature and topics they're just as ignorant of

Australia's just committed funding to help NASA/The Australian Space Agency get back to the moon and Mars
The Colonisation of Mars will be a joint antipodean venture

Fucking cringe wtf who posts shit like that to insta have you lost your mind mate

Probably the only Australian posting here who isn't barred from sitting as a member of parliament by Section 44

unironically do not trust scientists as far as i can throw them, but there is no way climate change denialism isn't funded by jews to keep the machine of consumerism moving unhindered

imagine being this ignorant about science

Does that pay good?

>Well psychology is a bunkum degree
really isn't but if it helps you cope then ok

yeah the english sorts travelling oz are a bit grim from experience

mostly northerners

Maybe if I say science enough times it will make me right

We've never been to the moon

Sounds good mate you've got a good sense of humour on you, the lads/your followers should like it

do you not realize scientists compete with each other for funding? they'd sell each other out in a heartbeat

honestly what is a scientist
it's like being called a humanities-ist, quite literally no such thing

based it was 100% propaganda to cuck the soviets

handsome lads and people with funny friends mostly

hate the irish

>helps you cope
Hello psychology fag, pulling out all the bells and whistles now are we? Your pseudo science doesn’t work on me. Get fucked you wretched ape.

>what we produce is not and it's overloading the atmosphere
says who? some malnourished swede and a few gimp scientist paid by whoevers making money from us recycling funny how climate change blew up the moment someone worked out they could use the words to make people pay more

loathe the french

are you agreeing with me? obviously the denying ones are being funded by jewish capitalist interests

love the irish, detest the welsh, lukewarm on the manx

Lol

Attached: 1566556584495.jpg (439x1280, 161K)

stem types usually are a bit brainless in my experience

Hate you too

French culture is the zenith of human achievement

People with a good enough self-esteem to self deprecate which sends off a good message in itself, I don't post content like that on Insta but if one of my friends did I'd have a laugh

despise the italians

I've got a pal down bordeaux way

You should be arrested for saying this

me? science-based racist

Brits are always anti craic though, no harm lads. But you hear it from people here (ireland) and I get the escapism angle, you get off the island and away from it all, but every story I hear, it's just the same shit you'd do here with people from here, they just end up living near and hanging out with people that left ireland for aus too. Imagine busting that sort of cash to fly to the other sideof the world to do what you do near every weekend

Foolish boy

betty erickson self hypnosis method
google it

there's more money to be made in business as usual than halting mass production of plastic shite though

the French are based what did the British ever do besides raping brown people?

BASED lad

had 5 monsters yesterday
still reeling from the taurine infusion

>gimp scientist
Woaaaaa science officially discredited, never thought of it like that

sounds too hard I'll just stay on Brit until I'm. Bored to tears

why did she post the same picture three times?