LINK Accord@DerivHack

Look out for the results

Attached: isda.jpg (769x614, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/corda/join-the-barclays-derivhack-in-london-on-sept-20th-9ff4ac32f466
coindesk.com/barclays-is-pitting-blockchains-against-each-other-for-a-cause/
fasterpayments.org.uk/barclays
fasterpayments.org.uk/sites/default/files/Faster Payments Access Programme Economics Report - Online Version.pdf
finextra.com/newsarticle/31807/barclays-propels-coinbase-into-faster-payments
bmmagazine.co.uk/in-business/advice/business-will-quickly-benefit-faster-payments/
pymnts.com/news/b2b-payments/2018/barclays-crowdz-procurement-blockchain-supply-chain-faster-payments/
blk.io
hub.digitalasset.com/hubfs/Press Releases/DA_GoogleCloud_FINAL.pdf
initc3.org/partners.html
medium.com/daml-driven/how-difficult-is-it-to-write-correct-smart-contracts-depends-on-your-tools-5f6bceb2d510
monax.io/blog/2018/09/20/the-monax-stack-what-makes-legal-products-go./
linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6442756951599308800/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stream?

Cordas there too. Aren't going to use link?

What is this OP?

>child bearing hips

Bump for interest. I lack information. This is all I could find on the internet

medium.com/corda/join-the-barclays-derivhack-in-london-on-sept-20th-9ff4ac32f466

CRDA, R3, HYPERLEDGER

all relevant, any ctrl+f+chainlink tho?

coindesk.com/barclays-is-pitting-blockchains-against-each-other-for-a-cause/

>One goal of the hackathon is to suss out which of the commonly used enterprise DLT platforms – R3's Corda, Hyperledger Fabric or ethereum – handles derivative life cycle smart contracts most elegantly.

This looks like a low key competition, but really interesting, thanks user

Also
>"If the industry is to realize potential efficiencies and reduce costs via the adoption of standards, then there needs to be greater compatibility across different solutions in capital markets."

Accord team was one of the contestants
If Accord becomes an important collaborator of ISDA/ISDA joins Accord? this could be really huge

Attached: selman.jpg (856x848, 182K)

fasterpayments.org.uk/barclays

Attached: fp.jpg (746x982, 90K)

ACCENTURE= LINK

fasterpayments.org.uk/sites/default/files/Faster Payments Access Programme Economics Report - Online Version.pdf

Attached: fasterpayments.jpg (833x843, 110K)

finextra.com/newsarticle/31807/barclays-propels-coinbase-into-faster-payments

Attached: fasterpayments accenture.jpg (446x227, 47K)

Mommy must be furious

Attached: corda.jpg (808x728, 168K)

bmmagazine.co.uk/in-business/advice/business-will-quickly-benefit-faster-payments/

pymnts.com/news/b2b-payments/2018/barclays-crowdz-procurement-blockchain-supply-chain-faster-payments/

I hope we get some big Hyperledger announcements soon because Corda's been getting all the good headlines lately

Attached: 0.jpg (732x75, 35K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180921-171916.png (1080x1920, 1.33M)

Why would you tag anything with @chainlink and have a bunch of spergs tweet at you for a month and turn you into a meme

>#DerivHack2018 @xceptor and @JDX_Consulting win an award for completeness

Bump for QNT

Which smartcontract platform did he use?

#DerivHack2018 blk.io win for flexibility
#DerivHack2018 Industria win for best presentation
#DerivHack2018 best overall solution winner @digitalassetcom for completing all six uses cases and additional functionality

Attached: 1537458830469.png (835x1680, 2.01M)

There's some things from the chainlink code that I like, but there shills are annoying. Go build something.

See what happens? No collective positive thinking for him = bad results
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER DAN

Wow, good shit from Digital Asset taking out the top spot. Sounds like they killed it and had more to spare with the additional functionality.

Would like to know if they used Corda? I thought Hyperledger belonged to DA

Attached: da.jpg (782x281, 108K)

Does this mean chain link l ...l...lost?

Check m8, based

Business relationships will still go on behind closed doors
Digital Asset are also connected to Link, both part of ic3

>ELEVEN of the fifteen entrants in London chose to use @Cordablockchain!

>Can’t wait to go even further!

That's not a straight answer. Is this why the price is tanking while everything else is up?

Link always dips when other shits go up

Attached: DAML.png (1724x1584, 729K)

Ok gonna give you guys alittle info

digital asset is an ic3 project and will use chainlink. Digital asset used to be part of accord project but they are now big competitors with daml language vs. accords language. There are 3 major languages openlaw, accord and daml. Chainlink being used for all. This little competition between smart contract protocols is really good for link

link is shit

>The problem is, everything with Chainlink is speculation at the moment. Plenty of promise and apparent connections, but you see things come out that appear to be eating Chainlinks lunch, like Qubic and IntellectEU.

Is this bad for chainlink?

t.brainlet

>hub.digitalasset.com/hubfs/Press Releases/DA_GoogleCloud_FINAL.pdf
>“We’re partnering with Google Cloud to provide developers with a full stack solution so they
can unleash the potential for web-paced innovation in blockchain,” said Blythe Masters, CEO of
Digital Asset. “This will reduce the technical barriers to DLT application development by
delivering our advanced distributed ledger platform and modelling language to Google Cloud.”

>igital asset is an ic3 project and will use chainlink. Digital asset used to be part of accord project but they are now big competitors with daml language vs. accords language. There are 3 major languages openlaw, accord and daml. Chainlink being used for all. This little competition between smart contract protocols is really good for link

>source onthis?

this isnt an info.
this is you saying random shit. there's not evidence of this, outside of very far fetched connections.

See pic related here

initc3.org/partners.html

Also check the archive for accordproject you will see them as a partner but recently removed after the falling out.

i know this. still no evidence with link.

>medium.com/daml-driven/how-difficult-is-it-to-write-correct-smart-contracts-depends-on-your-tools-5f6bceb2d510
DAML has built in formal verification. Nice.

IntellectEU has their own SWIFT blockchain middleware?

Link's up 28% on the week you greedy zoomer

None of this shit has anything to do with Chainlink.

You absolutely stupid bottom feeders don't seem to understand that you'll never see an @chainlink or @smartcontract from big, relevant companies. Chainlink is just a cog in the machine, yes - a very crucial cog, but a cog nontheless. You don't need normies to get in on this, you only need to fucking wait it out.

Finally some fucking sense

wrong
you wont see it on the cutting edge launch partners
you will see it by the second wave institutional products trying to jump on the bandwagon
those are the people buying link at $1000

are you guys really that fucking stupid. Let me spoonfeed you guys. Smartcontract.com has been making oracles for years and years. Sergey knows all about SAAS he even used a SAAS lawyer (borders) to create the SAAS agreements. Now a bunch of companies (intellect eu etc) claim they have middleware etc. They are customers of Smartcontract.com ffs. Everything I just said is verifiable. If you don't know what SAAS is look it up

this user know their stuff. thanx fren

Alright listen here now you guys pissed me off I'll give you another truther.

MONAX - they will use chainlink...here is your proof if you want. Spoonfed ass beggers

monax.io/blog/2018/09/20/the-monax-stack-what-makes-legal-products-go./

Won't these existing customers migrate to the LINK network? What would make their oracles a better alternative?

y thank you..some peeps on biz ungrateful and just want to be fed info.

IM SO FUCKING COMFY HOLDING MY LINK

>ALL THESE FUCKING OPPORTUNITIES AND LEADS

Attached: a1c.jpg (730x783, 211K)

I just want you to stop shitting on streets. Too much to ask for? Obviously.

I've pretty much figured out everything you're dropping on my own, too. Don't give the plebs on here too much user.

>Posts broken link

Attached: 1283930716120.gif (318x241, 1.99M)

Why doesnt link announce any of this shit?

Looks good.

To everyone in the thread, be careful about projecting too much of Chainlink on this. A lot of players vying for the same pot of gold.

Attached: Screenshot_20180921-133126_Chrome.jpg (802x1289, 224K)

thanks user for explaining for a brainlet like me

Why? Sounds like a shitty attitude

It doesnt mention its using link.

Or any other oracel...

DYOR. I'm buying as much cheap link as possible for as long as I can. Enjoy being fudded and then spoonfed months later.

I dis thats why i bought link. I dont have time to search for clues every other day.
True. But the point was that it was “obvious” it was link when its not clear at all.

Hey, we got a small Telegram group. I think you would fit right in. We do our own digging and are really into the tech part of Chainlink.

No cring and p&d stuff

If you want to join send me an email [email protected] send in the email a code then post it there. That way I know it's you.

Other people please don't reply

Attached: il_570xN.1226622723_37mh.jpg (570x536, 75K)

based and redpilled

Like being an arms dealer when war breaks loose and selling to all sides

Attached: umm (1).jpg (890x951, 172K)

If you knew how Chainlink works then youd know that this cog will consistently hog up LINK tokens to run on the node network.

We are talking massive amounts of LINK used as collateral for smartcontracts worth into the 10s of millions. And thats just bond or derivative smartcontracts. think of all the other applications smartcontracts will be used for. Then think of the network and the demand for LINK to power decentralized oracles. yes, its cog. its a billion dollar market cog.

People keep debating stupid shit. What people need to be talking about is how the LINK token will be used. From there you will understand the $1000 price tag.

Everybody makes this more complicated than it is. If Link gets adopted the supply stays the same and demand goes up for individuals making a living running Nodes. Nodes cash in some through an exchange and hold some to drive more opportunities for verifications. If the Link system is adopted Link is going to go up significantly in value. I would add, holding down price so future node operators could set themselves up is/was critical. My guess is that is what bots have been doing all along (buying/selling) to hold the price down.

Also for the devs to get paid a lot more LINK. Its been in their best interest for sure to keep quiet and keep price low.

Agreed, seems like now though we may start to see some serious movement in chainlink. its obvious the team is ready, not only for promotion but for the price to rise.

they hired thier adv/marketing person and the listing on Bithumb gives us clues. they wouldn't be adding themselves on another exchange if they weren't ready.

This is it. Strap in. Chainlink about to take off.

D E L U D E D
E
L
U
D
E
D

>winner

Here you are, reward is 0.3 BTC worth of $ 2,010 ... no 1970 ... wait 1840 ... nvm

Like oil

Can anyone break this thread into significant facts because I’m drunk. Drunk captain reporting in for duty.

chainlink $1000 EOY

It’s $10,000 eoy. Im drunk. Not stupid.

I keep bringing up link to a coworker and he says 'oh, it's just a meme, blah blah blah'
I bring up the financial institution savings, etc. but he just doesn't like it for some reason.

I'm still linking up as suicide insurance, I don't give a fuck if it fails. I'd rather lose a few grand than miss the LinkTrain™.

$666 EOY

Everyday another dot another dot another larp

Funny thing is too, that nodes will be run virtually with no actual hardware (unlike mining), and free tier providers are enough to run them. The downward sell pressure from nodes will be minimal because the only thing they really have to pay for is whatever paid APIs they are using. Correct?

1000 EOY

Attached: rentfree.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

what i think i've gathered is that lots of smart contract devs (no matter the blockchain) are going to need a decentralized oracle, chainlink is the only option

also was right that chainlink has been selling (or at least been offering publicly) SAAS oracles, but I wasn't able to verify any specific firms that have been using them

Will this shit just moon already.
I think I've aged twice as fast during this bear year.

Attached: 1504784324698.jpg (482x427, 36K)

OH fuck yeah

I mean the thing that kind of keeps me up at night and the thing that gets me super excited is that right now someone in Papua New Guinea can discover oil, they can discover a natural resource, they can discover something of value. And within the current system they can make a bunch of promises that they know at the time they won’t have to keep because the legal infrastructure and banking infrastructure and all these nice things that are supposed to enforce their promises, they won’t. This is why a lot of folks who control resources make false promises. So I really think in the future the really cool thing I think would be if someone gets a natural resource or someone gets a piece of a company or something that does belong to a larger group of people and instead of them going out and making a bunch of vague promises like we have a vision, we have a this, we have a that, instead of all these nice terms to get the placate people into doing their will, they will make a smart contract - Sergey Nazarov

Attached: 1537C5F0-02A6-4863-86B3-041DAB054DD5.jpg (1440x2960, 107K)

more like 10x normal

BREAKING

AT ETH ATL MEETING, THERE WAS A PERSON WITH CHAINLINKS LOGO, BUT IT SAID "PROVIDE"

IT WASN'T LINK OR CHAINLINK, BUT THE SAME LOGO THAT SAID "PROVIDE"

THE SHADOW FORK FUD IS GETTING TO ME

Spoken like a true visionary

Attached: f34a4da9-14c4-4384-abaa-b0f37db210d2.jpg (1024x576, 53K)

Based, redpilled.

At least you got 10x gains on something.
I just traded sideways

>banks

Is this 2008? Who the fuck thinks banks are the future? Governments are going to collapse and banks are government institutions at this point

Patrick Boot - Counsel & VP, Legal and Regulatory Affairs - SunTrust Banks - 200bn assets
shilling chainlink on linkedin
linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6442756951599308800/

>Patrick Boot - Counsel & VP, Legal and Regulatory Affairs - SunTrust Banks
No Patrick boot on LinkedIn