What the fuck was his problem?

what the fuck was his problem?

Attached: 220px-Pol_Pot_Headshot.jpg (220x277, 10K)

nothing. He wanted to industrialize his country just like any 3rd world stalinist dictator. People like to meme about him being some primitivist but that is an absolute lie of the west against him. He wanted to use the urban population to farm for capital to kickstart industrialization.

He used to hangout in my grandpa's town

lol what? wheres your proof that he didnt target the intellectuals?

Prolly mad cos he couldnt see through his chinkish eyes

It was just a prank

Intellectuals against revolution, you mean

Retard, his entire goal was a complete, revolutionary deindustrialization of the country to return it to an entirely agrarian society like the Khmer kingdom.

that doesn't matter. He was still another man who wanted to industrialize his nation using radical methods. “If we have rice, we have everything” is the quote that shows this as it only meant that increasing rice production was a first step toward modernization. In a September 1978 interview, Pol Pot claimed all the major industries damaged by American bombing had been restored and more were being built. He was lying, of course, but there was no indication he wanted to return to a pre-modern, idyllic past.

Wikipedia isn't a reliable source on controversial figures.

that wasn't instigated by Pol Pot himself.

get your history from sources that are not from wikipedia. He wanted rice exports as the first steps to modernize his backwards country even through that led to death of 2 million people.

He was too based for his own good.

Attached: dk2.png (680x608, 422K)

but he was actually quite boring. Also anti glasses gang meme is a myth as it was zealots going on rage instead of Pol Pot ordering something like that. For example, people in the CPK wore glasses.

he couldn't get laid in france

he was a communist

He wasn't even a successful communist, he was just another brutal murderous dictator... oh wait

I am a russian because I call myself russian

woah...

he was based and anprimpilled

Attached: 1560831759437.jpg (369x369, 73K)

He was literally supported by the CIA.

ATTENTION FUCKING RETARDS, THE CAMBODIAN GENOCIDE NEVER HAPPENED. IT'S VIETNAMESE PROPAGANDA TO JUSTIFY THEM INVADING CAMBODIA. THERE WERE NO CONCENTRATION CAMPS ONLY HARD LABOUR. THE CAMBODIAN GENOCIDE MUSEUM WAS LITERALLY BUILT BY THE VIETNAMESE GOVERNMENT. WAKE UP SHEEPEOPLE

Attached: 1479516154686.jpg (500x359, 24K)

shut the fuck up retard he was not a primitivist. People should stop only browsing wikipedia for controversial figures.

Go back to /his/ you tankie fuck

>kill everyone
>technology and agriculture can not be developed, because anyone who could possibly develop it is dead

I am not a stalinist you retarded nigger. Have you tried to actually read things beyond wikipedia?

retarded nigger he literally wanted to industrialize his country. He might have failed in doing so but that doesn't mean he wanted to make his country into some primmie utopia.

Because your brain is so fucking retarded

the group's plan doesn't equal what they had resulted in.