What is life like in northeastern Brazil...

What is life like in northeastern Brazil? I read that northeastern Brazil has the lowest suicide rate of any region in the country, meaning that people there are happiest. Why?

Attached: 134635886[1].jpg (1024x684, 113K)

>Why?
Because they die faster there
But honestly? Because they don't give 2 fucks about life

They don't kill themselves because they tend to be more religious(the hypocritical evangelical type though) than any other hue, so suicide is a big no no

I live in Ceará and love our local culture, hospitality, beaches and architecture. The only great problem here is the criminality, mainly caused by gangs and drug trafficking.

so i tried to google that for you.
found this.
i think it is cute. CUTE. there is a video on youtube too. Chicu! Chicu! God I want to visit to witness that.

Attached: Screenshot_54.png (657x511, 154K)

>pic related
that gave me a good laugh

The people LOOK happy.

Attached: Vila.jpg (960x635, 245K)

and the best part it he only attacked men not women hahahahaha.
>O macaco estava rodando por todo o bar, atacando apenas homens, não mulheres
based incel macaco

Even with all the problems, if you ask most of them, they genuinely feel happy. I despise the workers' party that most of the people support here, but how can I blame such simple people? The least I can do is to be active in the political scene here to try to convince them that the leftist parties are just lying to them.

>>O macaco estava rodando por todo o bar, atacando apenas homens, não mulheres
kekekekek I love this shithole I call country

why wouldn't they be happy. looks nice and clean
and that looks like dilma greeting them

lol
and seems like lula at her left

Also, I'm glad you found interest in our region OP. Our culture is really worth the try. We have amazing books about our history like Os Sertões and also the local culture, like Cordel, forró, etc.

it is funny and i mean in a good way. i don't know how to put it . but i feel curious and friendly towards your country. and that kind of stuff, some people hate it but i think if you just read it in the news it is just funny.

I was in Porto Seguro once, it was very cool, the beaches were great and I went to an indigenous tribe and saw little girls naked

Not him but Brazilians are cool on Jow Forums. Love talking to you guys.

Glad you feel that way torwards our country :)

I thought you killed off your tupis long time ago

We did, but they always come back

Thank you very much, user.

Attached: 59ff8a7bbd988.png (648x524, 353K)

Who is baiting who here? Every Brazilian knows this pic is not from Brazil

Not all of them i guess

I tried to learn a little Portuguese since I know a little Spanish, so I can read a bit but listening to it is a different story. I checked /luso/ but I think they speak a lot of slang there.

probably half of them were raped by colonizers, and now we are here :^)
Tupis vanished because of mixing

Ok, everyone knows you are Brazilian. Try another proxy next time

Attached: images (1).jpg (299x168, 12K)

No? Do you think anyone being friendly to some flag must be a proxy? I know Jow Forums is a place full of spergs and hateful people but I am not like that. However when I do get triggered I can get mad and call people names but I regret that later.

Attached: 1461175925326s.jpg (250x223, 7K)

Because the northeast is the best part of Brazil. Simple as that.

Blacks generally commit suicide less even though they have higher rates of depression in the west, I don't know why but I think it's largely cultural and historical (slavery I guess).

Attached: suicide by gender, race, and age.png (600x400, 33K)

and here's the depression stats

Attached: depression rates by race.jpg (440x340, 45K)