/v4/ and only /v4/

No friends allowed edition

Attached: 1567013710369.jpg (600x469, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kafkadesk.org/2019/06/13/hradec-kralove-voted-best-region-to-live-in-the-czech-republic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's me.

wake up

I don't want to go to wooooork

>no + friends
cringe

Have sex.

Attached: 1506488260812.jpg (1280x960, 280K)

Mmm

Attached: D9ykl_BU0AIfxun.png (715x1000, 277K)

nothing has to be done

kek

Nationalism is based and in the 21st century we need it more than ever.

I'll go to the gym and then I still have things to do, no liberty for me.

I'll stay inside and larp as a hikkikko.

Attached: Billy_Mays_Portrait_Cropped.jpg (1012x1387, 139K)

I don't know for how much longer I can go on like this

What's the problem, pumpkin?

Good evening
Women shouldn't vote
That is all

everything is wrong

the right to vote should be based on educational level, people without a STEM degree shouldn't be allowed to vote

I want to live in the 19th century

didn't the mongols cut down anyone who was shorter than a cart wheel?
is this why every mongoloid is short?

Autists shouldn't be allowed to vote either

>No friends
just like real life

Attached: 1473684795439.jpg (444x460, 78K)

and people with certain addictions (gambling, drug), that could influence their vote

Morning lads

obchodna street was suspiciously quiet last night. I missed my hooligan friends.

democracy is dumb

You should have started singing Hej Slováci

they were with me

t. woman on steroids

People with a STEM degree have literal peasant-tier education outside of their field. Cope harder, LARPszlo.

I am your friend whether you like it or not

Attached: 1548811627981.jpg (404x467, 40K)

>went to bed depressed
>woke up even more depressed
Will it ever get better?

People who have STEM degree have a right set of skills to govern a nation, so I refuse to vote for anyone who hasn't got atleast a BSc in Engineering, so I never vote.

based Sloni dabbing on the STEM insects once again

stupid people can't even govern their own lifes, how could anyone expect them to govern a nation

People with humanities degree have no comprehension of real world outside of their theoretical academic bubble

>People who have STEM degree have a right set of skills to govern a nation
They quite literally don't. They have the right skills to wagecuck for their bosses and nothing more. Most don't have even a vague idea about economics, politics, international relations, geopolitics, diplomacy... Literal peasant-tier education.
This is a megacope. I'd rather let someone who has studied economics govern my nation than some codemonkey or a construction engineer. Go back to wagecucking, faggots.

Man, for someone with no real education, STEMfags are getting way too fucking uppity these days.

You realize that Leafpole gambler and the FtM leaf are different people, right?

Yes, but this is the edgy tranny. I'm like 99% certain.

just enjoy your SZÉP kártya and Erzsébet utalvány at Christmas

empty words

No, I am 100% certain that I am the edgy tranny and that that's Leafpole.

Attached: 325346436.png (1003x1024, 956K)

Based.

Heh, okay you got me this time. How's Pooland (assuming you're not larping)?

I am enjoying Szczecin very much. It's clean, pretty, and has nice people. It's a step up from Edmonton, and I hope I can permanently move here later on. My flight back to C*nada is tomorrow.

it's all talk, no action

What about people? If I were, god forbid, trans, Pooland would be very low on the list of places I want to migrate to.

I don't think anyone's noticed desu. If they have, they never said anything about it. Anyhow I know there is a ton of Poles on /lgbt/ who are on HRT, so it can't be impossible to continue transition there.

15 centis és vékony...

19 centis és vhaskhos

>Szczecin
Horrible city.

K O F E
O
F
E

Attached: tenor.gif (391x498, 163K)

getting rewarded with sex for doing chores at home is so fucking pathetic

magyars please learn a bit of english

If this is terrible by Polish standards, then Poland must be a utopia.

How are you guys doing this morning?

Attached: 1559565061981.jpg (1365x2048, 152K)

bad

Prečo sa máš zle kamarát?

Meanwhile, I'm supposedly living in the best region of Czechia and it has some noticeable problems compared to Spain.
kafkadesk.org/2019/06/13/hradec-kralove-voted-best-region-to-live-in-the-czech-republic/

Already went to the gym, good training session, now I'll take a shower and then prepare lunch, chicken and rice of course.

>he's complaining again

we won't ever make it

Why is everyone learning Czechoslovak?

Since when?

Based lunch. Add in some potatoes and you got perfection.
I'm learning Slovak because of my Slovak gf.

Nem nem soha

>/v4/ and only /v4/
racist

they shouldn't put garlic on pizza

Those who pay taxes should vote. Why should I give my money to nerds?

Outside of renovated old towns Polish cities look worse on average than Western cities. Not necessarily bad or horrible, just worse. But Szczecin honestly is horrible in comparison. Tons of crime too and strong mafia-like structures. Oh, and it's l*ftist.

>no, you can't criticize us!!!
Dude, if you came to Spain and complained I would probably say you are right, or at least understand that you might not like something here.

Attached: 1568243641722.jpg (785x731, 112K)

I didn't ask for it

I don't think that's even legal

Why is your language so cute?

I understand now why sloník can't lose weight.

Attached: Fried_yeast_cake_(langos).jpg (800x533, 288K)

literally all you do is complain about how this place isn't like spain
you haven't said anything positive

huomenta. i have mental illness and my triggers are bright lights and hot weather. it has been >30C for the past 5 months. If i dont move out here this spring i shall surely not make it another

STEM "nerds" generate on average much more money that they cost to educate.
Not like humanitards who are only a drain to the country.

>no ketchup

I don't know since when, but there is that Pole who knows better Czech than some Slovaks and the Serb who basically speaks Slovak already

all I can do is smile as if I was dumb
NEM ÉRTEM

what kind of problems?

I absolutely hate ketchup on Lángos

How do I acquire a Slovak gf as a short fat ugly and low IQ subhuman manlet?
Posztolj képeket.
Hungarian cuisine is perfect if your goal is to clog all of your arteries before you turn 30.
So? You're free to keep wagecucking and let people who actually know what they're doing and have a real education lead the country.

go home magyar man

The streets aren't taken care of.
Even with very low unemployment there are people searching waste containers, showing that the government doesn't care about integrating poor people in the workforce even when they have the money to do it.
Lot of places don't accept credit card in AD 2019.
Czech women aren't having sex with me.
That's about it I think.

If politics and economists knew anything there wouldn't be cyclic crises and and so many poor people.
So they don't know what they are doing.

there is no real Lángos without ketchup

This is what it looks like where I live. So grim. I guarantee you every Polish city looks better.

What's your favourite Polish city?

Attached: 20190922_025945.jpg (1090x910, 985K)

>If politics and economists knew anything there wouldn't be cyclic crises and and so many poor people
This embarrassingly naive statement is yet another proof why STEM insectoids shouldn't even be allowed to vote.

>who actually know what they're doing
>NOOO WE CANT APPROVE STATE REFERENDUMS FOR TIME ZONE CHANGE BECAUSE WE MIGHT LOSE TV REVENUE..... NBC gave me a vacation so im sticking with them.
>hmmm, accounting for inflation, wages have stagnated for 40 years. doesnt seem like a problem.
>why yes, i take totally not bribes from lobbyist groups and they overrule my constituents wishes, how could you tell?

You go to a Slovak area and talk to Slovak girls. They are very emotional so try to lure them in to pity you, and when the time is right show them how macho you are to impress them.

Lublin

Just garlic is enough

Yes, good office slaves are made from nerds, but nerds can only obey and follow someone else’s instructions. Creativity, ingenuity, leadership qualities are alien to them.

I like saying czechia because it sounds so cute

Tough choice, but in terms of pictoresqueness and historical value cities and towns in Małopolska have the most to offer, in my opinion.

And now you're supposed to explain how having your country controlled by codemonkeys and construction engineers who don't know a single economic model and can't point to Iraq on the map is somehow better.
>also, implying codeapes would have no incentive to be corrupt
>implying that replacing somewhat qualified people with people who have no qualifications whatsoever would change things that are inherent to capitalism
Yeah man, lobbying would totally disappear if you gave power to people with no education. Except it wouldn't, you retarded codemonkey.

i like saying czechia because czech republic is too many syllables and i cant pronounce the letter r

Do you say it with English or with Slavic pronunciation?

based

This so much. STEMfags are basically insects, you can teach them to slap the keyboard in a manner that produces semi-usable code, but that's basically their limitation. They're inherently limited barely-human beings.

what majors are you harvesting politicians from? business majors here are lowest iq. searching for a job and interacting with these people you'll find out. they have no morals whatsoever and also get scared by the square root sign. I don't think they know where the florida keys are, much less iraq.