Why aren't Orthodox countries successful?

Why aren't Orthodox countries successful?

Attached: OrthodoxyInEurope.png (1221x1051, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_total_wealth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snokhachestvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

real MED religion

because they deny the filioque

There is truth to what you're saying, in a lot of ways Orthodox Christians remind me more of Middle Easterners than Catholics and Protestants.

because

Attached: 15582675139010.jpg (1307x1484, 161K)

wow... you can really see polands stolen eastern lands in this map

What if orthodoxy actually made them punch above their weight, but they are utter subhumans so all efforts were doomed from the get-go?

Being communists in capitalist world is hard. We need to recover first.

Ok let's see countries by total wealth accumulated list:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_total_wealth

Fucking hell, Israel is beat by Greece.

Attached: lol pooland.png (522x110, 6K)

>china above germany
>india above switzerland

Kek great list

Attached: 1566322489110.png (472x501, 45K)

Bump

because they are successful in getting many of their faithful into the Kingdom of Heaven, while turning away from the wickedness of the world and the havoc your (((masters))) have reigned on it

Orthodox work ethic

Cringe

Attached: orthodogs blessing rocket.jpg (3000x2000, 1.91M)

Russia used to be great. Communism and emigration fucked them up bad.

Attached: HIST0317__84771.1480510058.1280.1280[1].png (800x533, 48K)

Because this is a bait thread.

We are rather successful, since we were buttraped by commie cucks for 70 years, had our economy destroyed twice because of Western Malice and had Brezhnev make us a country-sized resource extraction operation.

>Russia used to be great.

Attached: 1496078695018.png (379x298, 41K)

>90 percent are serfs who are nearly slaves

meh

>We aren't slave to democracy and to Jewish banks.

>meanwhile in catholicism..

Attached: 84YLh3y.jpg (1200x630, 101K)

They are Orthodox. That is the reason they became Communist because "The Orthodox Faith wasn't strong enough [to oppose Communism]".

lol have fun getting your wife fucked by some 200 kg nobleman as you watch

American immidiately projecting his fetish when confronted.
Typical.

that never happened.

You're retarded. Total wealth is all assets accumulated. Of course India has more than Switzerland.

>projecting
>that never happened.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snokhachestvo

I'd rather that than 200,000 niggers in my country.

based
cringe
cope
cringe and cope at the same time
that pic is based
based

he said nobles your dad isn't a noble.

Yes, and would you call India more successful than Switzerland? Would you prefer living there? This list doesn't indicate success.

still more succesfull than southern europeans

I would say it has very little to do with religion. It's just the percentage of high energy workaholic types here is quite low and most people have "live and let others live" mindset, whereas for Ashkenazi Jews, East Asians and Northwestern Europeans life is all about STRUGGLE.

Attached: west virginia.jpg (1280x718, 160K)

I am not that rich,I am cheap

I really don't think so

Heh, I guess it's just coincidence that Orthodox countries are the worst in Europe (disregarding Muslims)

After decades of communism religion is practically non-existant here.

Not true from my experience

ok cuck

more than 50 percent of russia is religious. What are you talking about?

What countries are the world's most successful?
The Nordics. The only countries that put an actual cross on their flag.
As we can see from the Happiness Index, every one of the Nordics make it to top 10 in both 2018 and 2019.
Of course, if we exclude Sweden, the other Nordics made it to top 4 on both years.
We see that Sweden is behind, why is that? Because they have green, an Islamic color on their flag.
We see that Finland is #1 both years, why is that? Because we use the most white and our blue is close to purple, we use the colors of God.

Of course there are other things such as which denomination we go with. Well, first we can easily notice that ALL first world countries are PROTESTANT.

So with all this knowledge I think it is clear what it takes to make it to the top.
A protestant country with a Nordic cross and God's colors.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.png (2000x1222, 3K)

Very interesting

You want non meme answers? Or no? Church is a part of it but only a small part. It has a lot to do with the outdated structure of the Russian Empire and their refusal to modernize, which was supported by the Orhodox church. For the balkans answer is simple (Ottoman Empire > devestating WW1 > devestating WW2, we never had a chance)

It does when you compare Israel and Greece both have the same population

Greece has 16% of all merchant ships in the world. Greece is as successful as Israel and it's Orthodox . So your premise that the Orthodox religion limits developed is meh

>russia under czar rule: backwards african tier society where people ate mud and sold humans
>russia under communism: space exploring super power
hmmm

Serfdom was abolished in 1861
Bolsheviks returned it and peasants were restricted to leave their villages without permission until 1970s

Israel is a shit country too but at least isn't doing as bad as Greece in other measures

Russian Empire was developing capitalist country which had future thanks to china tier birth rates
Soviet Union was space exploring shithole,all money were spend on space and military while population was making abortions cuz there were no condoms,drinking vodka to death,there were no toilet paper and meat in shops etc.

Because

And conditions of army service as private were bad too, uniforms were literally WW1 tier gimnasterkas + great soviet army invention called "dedovshina",there were no such thing in Imperial army despite you calling it african shithole